Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    So I can now buy tickets for HRC through the O2 presale... soooo tempted! :evil:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    So I can now buy tickets for HRC through the O2 presale... soooo tempted! :evil:

What price are they??

Im still not sure about doing london yet.

There's O2 presale tickets at 9am tomorrow. We've decided to try for them. I thought 10C would have their sale first. Then I remembered it was 10C :D .

Would like the early entry for Doooooblin.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Jennytree wrote:

What price are they??

Im still not sure about doing london yet.

There's O2 presale tickets at 9am tomorrow. We've decided to try for them. I thought 10C would have their sale first. Then I remembered it was 10C :D .

Would like the early entry for Doooooblin.
    total is up to 58 pounds for me
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Just popped in to say Hellooooo too you all i`m back ....also a tenclub member now....yessss.... ;)
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    chime wrote:
    Bloody hell! Is anyone coming to Dublin?!

Nah somewhere back there<<<< I said I'm trying for Dublin. Belfast and London

me too... gonna try for Dublin, Belfast and London tix and then hope i can persuade the missus to let me go to the first two! "look, i've got the tickets already so it'll be a waste of money if i don't go..." :oops:

8-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    edited December 2009
    well, my friend woke me up this morning to tell me that there's rumours of Pearl Jam headlining a festival here. yay! but also boo! :?

if monies get through to my credit card by tomorry I might try for Dublin aswell. the thing is though that I'll be at work and the computer there is dirt-slow. :roll: anyhows, I'll get a ticket one way or the other. :twisted:

I'd STILL like to know all the TBD VENUES already. :evil:
    Post edited by eMMI on
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    jrd wrote:
    chime wrote:

Nah somewhere back there<<<< I said I'm trying for Dublin. Belfast and London

me too... gonna try for Dublin, Belfast and London tix and then hope i can persuade the missus to let me go to the first two! "look, i've got the tickets already so it'll be a waste of money if i don't go..." :oops:

8-)

Think I'll only be able to get tix for HRC tomorrow but can someone hold a spare for Dublin / Belfast for me, as I have 6 months to work on that... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • eMMI wrote:

I'd STILL like to know all the TBD dates already. :evil:

Not to be pedantic, but you KNOW the dates already... it's the VENUES that are the problem! ;)

Gotta say I'd be thrilled for you if they did finally take a trip to real northern Europe
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    eMMI wrote:

Not to be pedantic, but you KNOW the dates already... it's the VENUES that are the problem! ;)

Gotta say I'd be thrilled for you if they did finally take a trip to real northern Europe

oh piss off! :P I'm multi-tasking at the moment, I'm allowed mistakes. :mrgreen:

yeah, the trip they've been basically promising for a few years now. :|
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMI wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

oh piss off! :P I'm multi-tasking at the moment, I'm allowed mistakes. :mrgreen:

yeah, the trip they've been basically promising for a few years now. :|

Haha...
    Yeah, you lot deserve it.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    redlady wrote:
    Just popped in to say Hellooooo too you all i`m back ....also a tenclub member now....yessss.... ;)
    Hello redlady... it's been a while!
    So it seems there'll be a nice lot of us in Berlin next year?

I was discussing this during the week - Berlin this year was my 2nd favourite show of all time. The venue is perfect, the crowd is awesome... got a great boot out of it this year too. Berlin is lovely and it's easy enough to get around, also quite cheap too! <3 Berlin :thumbup:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!

See you everywhere except Dublin. We're missing that one.... maybe 8-)

I'll try for tix. Not sure whether it's a good idea or not but we'll see when the time comes. Lots can happen in 6 months!

HRC on ticketmaster but I'll take my chances with 10C. I thought the presale was for 02 only but it seems it's a free for all.
  • redrock wrote:

See you everywhere except Dublin. We're missing that one.... maybe 8-)

I'll try for tix. Not sure whether it's a good idea or not but we'll see when the time comes. Lots can happen in 6 months!

HRC on ticketmaster but I'll take my chances with 10C. I thought the presale was for 02 only but it seems it's a free for all.
    that's a bit scary!

Dublin is always a good idea, R
    Well.. yeah.... but......
  • Jennytree wrote:
    So it seems there'll be a nice lot of us in Berlin next year?

I was discussing this during the week - Berlin this year was my 2nd favourite show of all time. The venue is perfect, the crowd is awesome... got a great boot out of it this year too. Berlin is lovely and it's easy enough to get around, also quite cheap too! <3 Berlin :thumbup:

I'm torn. I have a thing for Spain, and if they're playing there, I'd love to be there.

But it's going to be a festival & I'd much rather a stand-alone show. And after seeing the Berlin venue...

Wow.
  • redrock wrote:
    Well.. yeah.... but......

of course, when you put it that way...

... that's no excuse
    You know if I can, I will... :D
  • redrock wrote:
    You know if I can, I will... :D
    of course
    Does anybody know what it's like to be on the viewing platform (or whatever it's called) at HRC? Is it a good view?
    This time tomorrow I'll be starting to get very very nervous!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    This time tomorrow I'll be starting to get very very nervous!
    I'll be doing even less work than I am now...

Just realised, I won't be able to still be around for the Berlin pre-sale... That might make my decision between Berlin & Bilbao for me.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    what's the size of the Dublin and Belfast venues...?

had no trouble getting 10c tix for London O2 and Manchester so am hoping tomorrow will be as simple...! :shock: :oops:

can't believe i just said that... :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Dublin O2 has a capacity of up to 14k. The Odyssey holds 14k.
    Just realised, I won't be able to still be around for the Berlin pre-sale... That might make my decision between Berlin & Bilbao for me.

I'll have to leg it home between Belfast and London. :|
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Evening all!

Haven't been on this thread for ages. Going to try for Dublin tix tomorrow. Quick questions though. If I went for seating tickets, how do they allocate the seats?
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Evening all!

Haven't been on this thread for ages. Going to try for Dublin tix tomorrow. Quick questions though. If I went for seating tickets, how do they allocate the seats?

Hooooi!

I think it's first come, first served. However, you will have to wait till Friday's TM sale to buy seats.
    Ten Club pre-sale tickets will be "standing-only" tickets.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Stoney!!!!

If you're talking 10C tix, they are all standing. You can ask for 'wheelchair access' seating but you have to purchase 'normal' tix first. Not sure how they allocate.
    Jennytree wrote:
    Evening all!

Hooooi!

I think it's first come, first served. However, you will have to wait till Friday's TM sale to buy seats.

You never know Jenny. We have seen or heard from Stoney in MONTHS. She could be pregnant, almost ready to pop in June and therefore could request seating with 10C!
  • redrock wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Evening all!

Hooooi!

You never know Jenny. We have seen or heard from Stoney in MONTHS. She could be pregnant, almost ready to pop in June and therefore could request seating with 10C!
    :D meddler!

Well stoney???????????????? :shock:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    redrock wrote:
    She could be pregnant, almost ready to pop in June and therefore could request seating with 10C!

Well... even if you were, you couldn't request it via the 10C. I'm a bit disappointed with them as they do mention if you need wheelchair seating (for Dublin) you can purchase normal tickets and they will sort it out. For me this would be 'accessible seating' or 'disabled access' - whatever the venue wants to call it - these are never only for wheelchair bound people. Now, I got those kind of tickets for Rob and I for SBE and will be getting some for HRC as another friend will be coming and keeping Rob company in seating (though I will also be getting 10C ones - so I will have a spare assuming the other bit goes well too!) so I don't see why 10C can't negotiate them from the venue.

I sent an e-mail to 10C just to double check and their response (nicely worded) was that their offer was only for wheelchairs and I had to sort myself out for tickets. A bit of a shame really... I'm thinking that every time Rob wants to see PJ, we won't be able to get 10C tix because he can't stand for any length of time. Poo :( :(