Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• I actually sat down to do it last thur/ fri. I couldn't even fit one SBE clip onto 1 cd.

I'll sort it out though (for xmas) ;)
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Irish Al wrote:
    [
    Anyway dude dont you worry about spares...you'll never go without ;) either will chimey or emmi or red..

love you.....
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Don't worry, if we can all get sorted for Shepherds Bush, we'll get sorted for this too! 8-)

Where's Dunk? :cry:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Don't worry, if we can all get sorted for Shepherds Bush, we'll get sorted for this too! 8-)

In a converted mill in the middle of nowhere....
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

In a converted mill in the middle of nowhere....

thats right... not only do i have no internet out there i dont even have phone coverage! no landline either...

because i cancelled my broadband at the old house i havent received any emails from 10club... just changed my email address today on the account info page... but what have i missed? can someone post it to me via pm or on here? :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Dunk, you haven't missed anything official yet!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    *ooo getting excited ~ but need to keep on top of what the heck is going on !*
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Jennytree wrote:

cool.. i'll just sit tight for now then...

hope i can make it to a couple of shows, but after buying this new hoose and xmas, etc ... money will be tighter than a nuns front bum... but its PJ... :oops:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

cool.. i'll just sit tight for now then...

hope i can make it to a couple of shows, but after buying this new hoose and xmas, etc ... money will be tighter than a nuns front bum... but its PJ... :oops:

sell the Mrs and the kids! they will understand :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Good afternoon all...
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    redrock wrote:
    Good afternoon all...
    :wave:
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    hi all - pissing down outside today, and am off for 4 days of 'fun' to Euro Disney tomorrow where it will also be pissing down all the time according to the forecast...! :roll:

...anyway, you lot better make sure there are no tour dates announced until AT LEAST next Monday afternoon, OK?? :twisted:

or save me a spare or two after Dave (get well soon, all of you, and good luck for the move :o ), Emmi, Red... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    oooOOOooo... did someone mention SBE videos...? is this just You Tube clips or something more round and shiny ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    oooOOOooo... did someone mention SBE videos...? is this just You Tube clips or something more round and shiny ?

oooOOOooo did I miss that too?

Enjoy Disney!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    enjoy Euro Disney jrd, sir! hope it doesn't rain too much. :D

it's been a gloriously cold day here. :mrgreen: I really am happy about that.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    I love these tipping threads.... :twisted:
    Just got my new Doc Martens safety boots at work.... ready to kick ass now! Don't get in my way!
  • redrock wrote:
    Just got my new Doc Martens safety boots at work.... ready to kick ass now! Don't get in my way!
    :lol::lol::lol: thanks God i live in Greece!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    lucky girl getting fab boots for work !!!

cold but sunny today.
    ooo jrd in disney !!! give mickey my love
    *awaits PJ news*
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:

They are so bloody heavy though!
  • redrock wrote:
    V V wrote:

You'll have to wear them for me & Al when we meet again in the new year!!! ;)
    (Pearl Jam European tour that is!)
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    redrock wrote:
    V V wrote:

kinky freak.

p.s. me too Red
  • Hey Dunky (can I call ya Dunky :wtf: )
    we have to meet up for pints properly this time. The O2 seemed to be a bit messy.

Alot of disappointed ppl if there is no announcement soon.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    dunkman wrote:

kinky freak.

p.s. me too Red

OK guys (if you're really suckers for punishment!!).
  • Ya, Al was sayin Dunk likes to be blindfolded and kicked randomly in the goulies with Docs.

I just like to watch :oops:
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Hey Dunky (can I call ya Dunky :wtf: )
    we have to meet up for pints properly this time. The O2 seemed to be a bit messy.

course you can.

o2 was a bit messy... but there will always be other opportunities for the crew to meet up again :thumbup:
    dunkman wrote:
    Hey Dunky (can I call ya Dunky :wtf: )

course you can.

o2 was a bit messy... but there will always be other opportunities for the crew to meet up again :thumbup:

Well... if we don't have an excuse like PJ, we can just make one up. How about a house warming party at the new place Dunk?
    redrock wrote:
    Well... if we don't have an excuse like PJ, we can just make one up. How about a house warming party at the new place Dunk?

i'm soon to be a country squire... i have no place for riff-raff my dear!

;)
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:

i'm soon to be a country squire... i have no place for riff-raff my dear!

;)
    :evil:
  • http://www.gigwise.com/photos/53747/1/P ... lling-2010
    if this confirmed will be hard to find tickets?..or will be via livenation,ticketmaster and stuff??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”