Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    what're the dates for Hard Rock Calling ?

cut and paste that sentence into google lazy boy ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    god... shagged out after 4 days at Euro Disney. need a holiday to recover.

had a LOT of fun, and also got intensely annoyed by all the American schmaltz and incessant Christmas music ALL THE TIME. EVERYWHERE. and i don't care even if it IS almost Christmas :roll: :x :roll: :x oh, and the food was uniformly shite, and the beer was uniformly expensive...

bah! humbug!!!! ;)

still, managed to elbow annoying brats out the way and got photos of me with Micky, Minnie, the Sherriff of Nottingham, Pluto, Goofy, Tigger, Piglet, Winnie the Pooh, Daisy Duck and Eyore :lol::lol::lol: :roll: :oops:

Space Mountain and the Tower Of Terror are superb!!

now, where's me credit card... am i back in time for 10c announcements ? got our Christmas party from 6pm today so fingers crossed for hearing something before then...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    dunkman wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    what're the dates for Hard Rock Calling ?

cut and paste that sentence into google lazy boy ;)

well, you could have done that FOR me in the time it took you to post that unhelpful reply...! ;)

hang on, i could have done it instead or replying to you...

*clicks off to google*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Looks like its Dublin take 2...

I won't be able to make it again.... There's no way I can get a weekday off being a teacher :(

Should be at Hyde Park though.
    2000: Manchester | 2006: Astoria, Dublin, Leeds | 2007: Wembley, Nijmegen | 2008: New York 1 & 2 | 2009: Shepherds Bush, Manchester, London | 2010: Hyde Park | 2012: Manchester 1 & 2, EV London 1 & 2 | 2014: Stockholm, Leeds, Milton Keynes | 2017: EV Dublin | 2018: London 2 | 2019: EV London | 2022: London 1& 2 | 2024: Manchester

Friday 25th June, eh ? groovy, baby.

will just have to work on the missus and convince her that Dublin and Belfast are lovely that time of year or, preferably, that she should stay at home and look after the sprog... :oops:

oooOOOooo, just seen on the HRC and LiveNation websites that there's a pre-sale starting at 09:00 on THURSDAY 10th December. can anyone get pre-sale tickets...
    so unconfirmed rumours of Stockholm and Oslo for June 10 and 11... not that i'll be going but sounds like they could be in Emmi's neck of the woods... surely they can't go there and NOT do Finland... :o
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I definitely doing HRC... working on Dublin but I don't really see it happening.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Jaysis, what a day I fuckin' picked to go Belfast! I bloody screamed all the way up here :lol:

I need to get to the internet when I get back to Dublin, but let it be known that I AM SOOOO FUCKING EXCITEEEEEED!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Jaysis, what a day I fuckin' picked to go Belfast! I bloody screamed all the way up here :lol:

I need to get to the internet when I get back to Dublin, but let it be known that I AM SOOOO FUCKING EXCITEEEEEED!

What dates are you looking at Jen?
    Would you recommend Berlin??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    let the frenzied madness begin ! :lol::lol:

a bit like a dwarfs cowboy hat, Scotland has been grossly overlooked again!!! so far anyway ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Cannot believe it...Dublin and Belfast :D

Would love to do Berlin but will be taking over a week off for mates wedding in the middle of June in Malta, then have to take time off for Dublin and Belfast and just couldnt afford to hit up Berlin as well.....MAYBE HRC :lol:

V, Chime, surfy, Red, Dunk, Dave, byrnzie ....you lot GOTTAAAAAAA get over for Dublin at all costs...the crew needs to be together for the reunion 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Did this get posted already?

CITY VENUE

22-June Dublin, Ireland 02 Arena

23-June Belfast, Ireland Odyssey Arena

25-June London, England Hard Rock Calling (Hyde Park)

30-June Berlin, Germany Wuhlheide

3-July Arras, France Main Square Festival

4-July Werchter, Belgium Rock Werchter Festival

10-July Oeiras, Portugal Optimus Alive Festival
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    edited December 2009
    Irish Al wrote:
    V, Chime, surfy, Red, Dunk, Dave, byrnzie ....you lot GOTTAAAAAAA get over for Dublin at all costs...the crew needs to be together for the reunion 8-)

I will try.... but school night, etc.... I might just try and get tix in the general sale. Don't dare try for 10c as I have serious doubts I can make it. Normal tickets, I can resell.
    Post edited by redrock on
    Irish Al wrote:

Would love to do Berlin but will be taking over a week off for mates wedding in the middle of June in Malta, then have to take time off for Dublin and Belfast and just couldnt afford to hit up Berlin as well.....MAYBE HRC :lol:

That didn't go down well today when I mentioned it... :?

Maybe when we've got past the operation and settled down a bit... :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Irish Al wrote:

But I dont post over here :roll:

*runs away*
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    UKDave wrote:

Ummmm...... I thinking Emma has more pressing issues on her mind!

Get tix anyway. By June she'll be OK with it!
    Irish Al wrote:

I go to Egypt on the 3rd July or something... so HRC might be an option... depends if England are doing well in the World Cup cos if they are i'm not going past the fucking border and will instead hop over to Ireland where we can drink ourselves silly at how we're not at the world cup! :D :thumbup:
    redrock wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

I know she's at hospital now getting checked out before tomorrow... typing one handed with Martha cradled in my other arm... she says it's ok... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

I know she's at hospital now getting checked out before tomorrow... typing one handed with Martha cradled in my other arm... she says it's ok... ;)
    As long as Martha says so..... :D
  • And here we go again! :D
    Hey, hey.... look what the cat brought in! How's it going?
  • redrock wrote:
    Good thanks my love, busy busy..... hows you?
    UKDave wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

Dave!!!

this is mental.

you've met my friend Donald before havent you? he's from Southampton.?

anyway, he and his wife had another wee baby girl back in September... and they called their baby Rose Martha... and yours is Martha Rose.

thats uncanny.
    redrock wrote:
    As long as Martha says so..... :D

Yes my Daughter says It's OK... ;) I'll get my coat... :oops:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    redrock wrote:
    Good thanks my love, busy busy..... hows you?

Surviving!
    dunkman wrote:

Dave!!!

this is mental.

anyway, he and his wife had another wee baby girl back in September... and they called their baby Rose Martha... and yours is Martha Rose.

thats uncanny.

Weirdness indeed...
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Dave!!!

this is mental.

thats uncanny.

Weirdness indeed...

it has freaked me out a bit i have to say... a bit like those road signs that say "DANGER - CHILDREN"
  • so im gonna see u all..twice in your land..i hope someday u visit mine.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dunkman wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Dave!!!

this is mental.

thats uncanny.

Weirdness indeed...

it has freaked me out a bit i have to say... a bit like those road signs that say "DANGER - CHILDREN"

Well they're certainly dangerous... little un now asleep on my shoulder, tried putting her in moses basket but obviously wants a cuddle still... :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    so im gonna see u all..twice in your land..i hope someday u visit mine.. :D

that would be great! :thumbup: