Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all. Today's the day... :D

Yep... I'll get tix for HRC. It's good fun - decent bands and all.
    Tour news is trickling in..... Wechter confirmed (will have to visit my dad for the 4th of july then!)
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    So if its just Hyde Park announced tomorrow are ppl just going to buy tickets??

Would like if they announced all dates so I could choose where to go.

yes!

:? :evil: :roll: :lol: :shock: :o :oops: :D:| :problem: :shifty: :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Yay!!! HRC!

Opening night... ie Friday.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Tickets on sale this Friday :D I'll be buying mine! See you all there ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    :( :( :( :( :( :(

please hope they do what Neil did and play Hyde park and Glastonbury in the same wkend !!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Seems that Dublin on the 22nd June is a dead cert (announce on radio). Unfortunately, it's a school night..... :(
    If as was suggested last week Dublin is announced and 10c sale for it happens today I'll be needing someone's spare as I'll be at AiC :oops:
    chime wrote:
    Tickets on sale this Friday :D I'll be buying mine! See you all there ;)

I can't wait to hear who else will be playing HRC....
    thats me out for dublin too, I'll be at glasto from 21st till 28th !!!!! FUCK IT ! :x
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    DECEMBER is the _worst_ month for tickets to go on sale. :( *she says as she goes on to pay the rent and various other bills*
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    V V wrote:
    thats me out for dublin too, I'll be at glasto from 21st till 28th !!!!! FUCK IT ! :x

Do a quick return trip to London on the Friday....
    redrock wrote:
    V V wrote:

Do a quick return trip to London on the Friday....

cant have to work friday plus ppl will still be coming in and can take 2 hours to get on site which wld normaly take 20 mins !!! its all PANTS
  • satansbed wrote:

About time!

Good morning, folks! Long time since I've been around here but a good day to "come back".

That'll be crap if you can't make Dublin, VV
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
    :( :( I know , feeling sad now :( :(
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:mrgreen:
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    V V wrote:

There's still a possibility they will play glasto....
  • redrock wrote:
    V V wrote:

Thant's true. Which would be great if there were any tickets to be had! Are you working there, V? I did that last year. It was great, but I missed Neil Young because of the work. But, watching Bruce, I couldn't help imagining how great it would be if PJ played Glastonbury.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
    redrock wrote:
    V V wrote:

Thant's true. Which would be great if there were any tickets to be had! Are you working there, V? I did that last year. It was great, but I missed Neil Young because of the work. But, watching Bruce, I couldn't help imagining how great it would be if PJ played Glastonbury.

yes work there every yr in the healing fields. i work in the day time and can choose my hours Neil was fab shame u missed him .

yeah please let them play glasto wld be so good for me and I cld take Mali !!

tho. tickets are sold out they do release a few more are feb/march !!!

Rita i know how you felt last yr now !
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I'll need to scramble for tickets nearer the time i think. I just cannot buy tickets just now as I have no idea if i have any money.

xmas, house, a holiday to Egypt to pay for, fooking center parcs in April.... :|:|

anyone fancy robbing some banks? :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    I was holding out hope that Dublin would be a weekend show :(

Oh well, guess I'll be skipping PJ touring this year :cry:

I'm really happy to spend my time off going to Glasto for the first time, but damnit Pearl Jam! Why did you have to tour then?!
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
    I'll be away from a computer from now until about midnight so can someone let me know when the 10c announcement happens and what it says please :oops:

... and I'll be hoping it isn't like 2007 and 2009 with 10c sale happening immediately .... although that seems likely with general sale being on Friday :(
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    well fook me.... am i about to become a fully fledged member of the Dublin crew after posting here for all these years and not attending the said show :lol:

i have a feeling that i will be :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    chime wrote:
    I'll be away from a computer from now until about midnight so can someone let me know when the 10c announcement happens and what it says please :oops:

... and I'll be hoping it isn't like 2007 and 2009 with 10c sale happening immediately .... although that seems likely with general sale being on Friday :(

Got you covered. Will check every once in a while at work. I've got to leave home approx 6pm though... someone will have to take over! But I would have thought the announcement would have been made by then...
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    being on the other side of the world it will be hard for me to buy if they announce and sell straight away.
    a text message waking me up would be nice
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Feck... got to go out too... washing machine needs replacing, Emma at hospital 2pm, likely operation 7am tomorrow... Will try and keep in touch here too... :?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:
    Feck... got to go out too... washing machine needs replacing, Emma at hospital 2pm, likely operation 7am tomorrow... Will try and keep in touch here too... :?

Best wishes... hope the op goes well and it finally sorts things out.
    i'll keep an eye out when i can ! wont be home tonight either

this is what I want for xmas !!! :mrgreen:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/HoMedics-Back-S ... 757&sr=8-2
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    what're the dates for Hard Rock Calling ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?