Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Jen..post tour blues went on sooo long for me but they did pass..don't worry, just keep busy. it will pass!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Ah Jenny... get yourself some tix to Mudhoney and AIC in London!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'd love to go to London, but I haven't any holidays left nor do I have the cash to go!

I'll be grand, it's just a testament to how awesome all of you are :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Well Jenny.... at least you were able to do a bit of the tour and have lovely memories!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    g'day everyone. :D

inventory at work today, how I hate it. :evil: at least we don't have to count the DVDs. though I have done that one night, out of sheer bloody boredom. I think the number was somewhere around 8 000.. of course, there's new ones coming in every week. ah well. :lol:

I can't believe it's October. I just can't. and won't, for that matter. OCTOBER?! no thank you, not for me.

ramble, ramble..

well, I bought a new dress today. it was on sale and I had been eyeing it earlier so I don't feel bad at all. now I'll just have to get some eggs, milk and feta cheese and I'll be set until payday. :mrgreen:

hope everyone's as lovely as the weather today. (though it is a bit nippy.) *muchisimos abrazos*
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    it was a hot one down here, 32 in sydney 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    redrock wrote:
    Foxy!!! oooOOOooo... on maternity leave! Hope you're feeling good. When is little foxy due??

Good morning everyone. Well... however good a Monday can be!

She's here - Róisín is nearly 8 months old now! Dragging my leave out as much as possible, but it meant I could only go to the Manchester gig, and even then leaving her home for one night was hard!

Had hoped to catch up with some of the Dublin crew in Manchester but feel I have been out of it for a wee bit too long now!

Hope you are all good!

xxx
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
    Foxy.. I have been out of the picture (or did I know this and have a senile moment)?!?!?!? So you went to Manchester but didn't catch up with the others??? No way!

Friday today.... 2nd October today....
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hello hello

so emmi whats ur dress like ??? its fab when u spot something hold out for it and then get it cheap !!
    I saw an amazing black lace scarf in warehouse but its £30 !!!! def sales only buy.

any pics foxy ??

Jen ~ lest you went and we got to live it through you, thanks for that.

i'm busy busy got Samantha Emanuel UK's TOP fusion belly dancer coming to stay at my house :D:D to night n 40 ish women coming to brizzle sat for her wkshops ~ all very exciting getting a private lesson with her too dead nervoius < thats no sp right ?? oh well

so need to keep cleaning and can't stop playing

BACKSPACER yay
    love it
    love you
    love pearl jam XXXXX
    v
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Very exciting V! Have a super time!
    redrock wrote:
    Very exciting V! Have a super time!

thanks

did u get the package yet?
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Not yet V! Something to look forward to for tomorrow maybe!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
    I'll hold the pain..
    Release Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Damn fine song......
  • redrock wrote:
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
    I'll hold the pain..
    Release Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Damn fine song......

Never said a bad word against him before but WTF was boom playing on that song? Sounded like he was just randomingly smashing the keyboard at regular intervals?

Sounds fookin' good tho, where's the 'BUY' button?
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    foxymop79 wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Foxy!!! oooOOOooo... on maternity leave! Hope you're feeling good. When is little foxy due??

She's here - Róisín is nearly 8 months old now! Dragging my leave out as much as possible, but it meant I could only go to the Manchester gig, and even then leaving her home for one night was hard!

Had hoped to catch up with some of the Dublin crew in Manchester but feel I have been out of it for a wee bit too long now!

Hope you are all good!

xxx

What a lovely name... like that one... got it vetoed though... shouldn't have mentioned the Roisin Dubh (Black Rose) - Thin Lizzy reference... :oops:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    V V wrote:
    so emmi whats ur dress like ??? its fab when u spot something hold out for it and then get it cheap !!
    I saw an amazing black lace scarf in warehouse but its £30 !!!! def sales only buy.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s94/ ... 004407.jpg
    http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s94/ ... 004451.jpg

some (slightly blurry) piccies. :D

if you've seen a pic of me from Manchester, wearing a black dress.. that's the same kind, only colourful. :mrgreen: I'm a happy bunny.

£30?! :shock: hope you can catch it on sale my dear!

the moon was sooooo nice when I walked home tonight. even a bit just before home, that's usually almost pitch black, was nice and lit this time. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    UKDave wrote:
    foxymop79 wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Hope you are all good!

xxx

What a lovely name... like that one... got it vetoed though... shouldn't have mentioned the Roisin Dubh (Black Rose) - Thin Lizzy reference... :oops:

I agree, that is a lovely name. :) how do you pronounce it though? :?
    eMMI wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

It's pronounced Roh-sheen (dubh is pronounced Dove in my accent :lol: ). Some try say it like Rawsheen but it just sounds ick.

Yey my Irishness came in useful for once. Those 13 years of learning the language didn't go to waste... :roll:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Postie's been. A good day today. Finally got 10C Backspacer but also a lil' package!

Thank you V! Thank you Alfred!!!!! xxxxxxx to you both!
    Jennytree wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

It's pronounced Roh-sheen (dubh is pronounced Dove in my accent :lol: ). Some try say it like Rawsheen but it just sounds ick.

Yey my Irishness came in useful for once. Those 13 years of learning the language didn't go to waste... :roll:

thank ju Jennylicious. :D never would've thought "Rawsheen", but then again "roh-sheen" wouldn't have crossed my mind either. :lol:
    yay ur welcome mrs Red

lovely emmi :) , yeah theres no way I'm paying £30 for a scarf !!!!!

wow I had the lovelyset wkend with Samantha !!!!! got 121 lesson, all my waffle on Belly dance for the last 4 yrs, this was my first direct lesson everything else has been home learning on dvd's and 1 or 40 faces in wkshops 4 times a yr. it was so fab finaly know where i'm at with it all yay

then we went to Carny Ville, a mad cirus evening party thing in a disused fire station in Bristol it was so cool loads of crazy performers wondering around selling u stuff I cant explain but it was ace !
    if u bored have a lookski !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hbwTbrXtzY
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    Postie's been. A good day today. Finally got 10C Backspacer...

yay, me too! arrived on Saturday morning. :D
    short and sweet. very sweet. me liking it a LOT... :D8-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Good morning all....
    Hi Red!

I haaaaate waking up in the dark. I'm gonna moan about it till next March or so :lol:

Bunny escaped from his cage this morning too and wouldn't get back in. Spent about 20mins trying to coax him in, but he was having none of it so ended up leaving him there and being late for work. He's so silly!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Jennytree wrote:
    Hi Red!

I haaaaate waking up in the dark. I'm gonna moan about it till next March or so :lol:

Bunny escaped from his cage this morning too and wouldn't get back in. Spent about 20mins trying to coax him in, but he was having none of it so ended up leaving him there and being late for work. He's so silly!

clocks went forward here on the weekend, summertime has started :D
    good thing, i did not like being woken up by light at 5.30am! i much prefer that hour at the other end of the day 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Hi Red!

clocks went forward here on the weekend, summertime has started :D
    good thing, i did not like being woken up by light at 5.30am! i much prefer that hour at the other end of the day 8-)

Haha, going to sleep at 5.30am is awesome! I did that last Friday for no reason!

Soupy, my friend who lives in Sydney won't go see PJ there on her own, will you help her see the error of her ways?! :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hi all, fooking mental busy in work at the moment and not a minute at home to come on and say hi...missin ya all loads and hope everyone is well....life is hectic with the youngest not really sleeping well, cant remember the last time slept more than 4 hours continously :?

I miss not having the Dublin Crew Gig Meet-Ups to look forward too :cry:

:twisted:
    I need a coffee!
    hey do hoo everyone. :)

BACKSPACER ARRIVED TODAYYYYYYY!!!!!!! 8-)

hope everyone is well. Al, we miss you-hoo. :D I hate not having meetups to look forward to, too.
    My floors are officially CLEAN! Steamed cleaned and all and I'm aching all over now...
    Still aching..... :(