Liam Finn Tonight :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Irish Al wrote:
    Well crewers!

Lil bro d/l'd 2 gigs, think camden and NY, which I'm sure could be disseminated 8-)

Just watchin a prog called Alone in the Wild, this dude goes off to try and live in alaska on his own, lasts 51 days but goes mental, missing family etc....savage...fair play to him :?

Love ya all..still no backspacer :evil:

I thought that guy was crap, all he did was cry and complain I'm not saying its easy but he did choose to do it but seemed to have no training, didnt even seem to enjoy being alone !!!! did he not try this out for a week or two in UK before hand, he was unwatchable and wasted an amazing opotunity!

rant over. ok 2 shows covered !

indeed there are Red but was just saying that one out loud hahaha
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    10c Backspacer arrives in Dublin at last..nice surprise :)
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    eldarion75 wrote:

haven't got mine yet... :(
    hey, maybe it's lying on the doormat at home as i speak, ready for a weekend's listening! :D

yeah... right... :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Irish Al wrote:
    Just watchin a prog called Alone in the Wild, this dude goes off to try and live in alaska on his own, lasts 51 days but goes mental, missing family etc....savage...fair play to him :?

i missed last night's last episode... was out on the piss 8-)

first episode was funny, he started out all "look up there, it's a porcupine... IN A TREE!! didn't know they climbed trees... maybe he's stuck..." but by the end of the prog he'd got out his gun, shot one down out of a tree and had it on the BBQ!!!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    eldarion75 wrote:

:shock:

then maybe I'll get mine soon-ish too. :D

I'm feeling about as strange as the weather today. sunny then cloudy, then sunny and cloudy again. too warm if you've got "proper" clothes on and too bloody cold if you forget your scarf. :roll: not that I will ever forget my scarf. 8-)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Backspacer ready for NUMBER 1..Madonna watch out of the Jammers 8-)
    http://www.irma.ie/aucharts.asp#albums
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    this weeks mag read / buy ( i bought it) Kerang, ed's on the cover !
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:

ooOOoo... bought! Not even just read at the shop! **Must remember to go to the newsagent tomorrow**
  • V V wrote:

Ya i picked that up today too. Are the photos from SBE??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    They did a 2 page review of SBE a month ago!! deadly pics!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    On the boots question....

I got the first 2 on the list from 2005... Halifax & Philadelphia... 8-)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    hey everybody, havent been on much this week, one whole week of drinking till five everynight really is as much fun as it sounds :lol:
    Hello all....

Looks like Satan is having fun!

So boots.... I'm going to look at setlists and get one (or even two!!) with Oceans or Garden because those are the songs I want to hear live and Release is (rather will be once released) on the O2 one. Hopefully those boots will be good ones full of energy. If anyone feels like doing the groundwork and letting me know which ones these are.... :oops:
    V V wrote:

Ya i picked that up today too. Are the photos from SBE??

dont know guess they cld be ! the interview says it was 3 months before they came to london so not sure !?!?

i'm a space cadet today really hard to do anything may have to go back to bed this afternoon.
    Kerrang..got it last night..great read too :)
    Photo0314.jpg?t=1253968983
    Photo0315.jpg?t=1253969016
    Photo0316.jpg?t=1253969040
    Photo0320.jpg?t=1253969125
    I was cheap and read the Kerrang in the shop. That pic where they are all smiling is a bit creepy! Not used to that :P

I'm liking Jenny's pics of Seattle on Facebook!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    redrock wrote:
    I was cheap and read the Kerrang in the shop. That pic where they are all smiling is a bit creepy! Not used to that :P

I'm liking Jenny's pics of Seattle on Facebook!

Had to pick it up today too ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'm putting more photos up now of night 2 and my wandering along Puget Sound. Such a pretty city, you should all go visit sometime :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm putting more photos up now of night 2 and my wandering along Puget Sound. Such a pretty city, you should all go visit sometime :D

So how did it compare to euro gigs?
    I need a coffee!
    Sunday, no kid and I can't even manage to stay in bed until mid-day!!!
  • Loving Eddie's bit about his home town and fame in the Kerrang interview!

Jenny - very jealous you got to see them in Seattle, one of my oldest friends lives there and I always intended to try to catch a Seattle gig but it was always in school time, now I'm on mat leave and can't bloody afford to get the bus to town nevermind go to Seattle!

Oh and hi guys! Its been a long time...!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
    Foxy!!! oooOOOooo... on maternity leave! Hope you're feeling good. When is little foxy due??

Good morning everyone. Well... however good a Monday can be!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

So how did it compare to euro gigs?

Nothing can compare to the Euro gigs, crowd wise. The US crowds suck - they're on a par with the Manchester crowd :lol: The lads were on form as always though.

I'm back in work today and shockingly depressed :(
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Welcome back to the real world Jenny!!!

Good morning all....
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Page 2 again. :shock: what is going on?

well, nothing apparently.

all day today has seemed like a Monday to me. don't know why but there we are. :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    yeah, we're awful quiet recently aren't we ? must be the post-tour and other-people-have-shows-to-go-to depression... :(

here in academia the students started back this week so the place is swarming with 'em. and my god, they're all so YOUNG!!! (Dunk, Al, stop perving at the back there! :roll: ) i never looked that young when i was...errr...young...

nothing else to report... just counting the days until the European boots show up... and ditto for my Backspacer (which i still haven't heard :oops: )... wonder how high i'll have to count... :shock:
    American crowds are crap..i think it's the seating has a big part in it but mainly they dont compare to europe at all..as ed said last time in Dublin 'I couldnt wait to get back over here to hear you guys singing!'
    says it all really.
    I'm so depressed since I came home. I just had the best time in Aug and Sept, and now there's nothing to look forward to :(
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm so depressed since I came home. I just had the best time in Aug and Sept, and now there's nothing to look forward to :(

not even National Let A Cheeky Scotsman Ogle Yer Jugs Week!

i know i am.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.