Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    UKDave wrote:
    Afternoon all... :D

In serious countdown mode now.. due date is November 9th... and 2-3 weeks later we're moving house!! :shock:

Hope you're all well? 8-)

that's me oldest mates birthday too :)

moving house AFTER baby....erm...best of luck ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Dave you obviously love the easy life ;)

WE'll all be waiting patiently for the big news 8-)

Nice Saturday at RHS Wisley :)

... and the rest of you??
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    chime wrote:
    Dave you obviously love the easy life ;)

WE'll all be waiting patiently for the big news 8-)

Nice Saturday at RHS Wisley :)

... and the rest of you??

weather was good for it Pipa.
    i was dancing of course, teaching friend a new dance for hafla on 28th nov. then relaxing with the family, did some lego building in the morning. today cleaning then an old friend havn't seen for 3ish yrs is coming round couse shes moving to bristol YAY . and thats my wkend ... :? :roll: :lol: :oops:

lovely day again maybe we'll go for a walk too.
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    so, I woke up 20 minutes ago and there is snow on the ground! :mrgreen: it's not gonna last long (and there isn't very much to start with), and I think it's raining so it's gonna go fast.. but it's there! :D wheeeee!!

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s94/ ... r/snou.jpg

had a fun night last night. danced a lot. :D the Macarena too. :? 8-)

and I'm glad miss cat isn't her usual bossy self today, she just wants to cuddle. aww.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Oh god did anybody watch the x factor, those grimes twins were hilariously brutal :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Dave, keep us updated on the babóg! Tis very exciting!

I bet ye the twins will be kept in though cos Louis has been having a shit time of it lately and at the rate is groups are going, there'll be no point in him turning up after the next week or two!

I had scrambled eggs and bacon today for breakfast/lunch... very very yummy!

Looks like my car will cost a couple of hundred quid to fix. If anyone knows where I can get a cheap coil pack for an MX5, let me know :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Jennytree wrote:
    Dave, keep us updated on the babóg! Tis very exciting!

I bet ye the twins will be kept in though cos Louis has been having a shit time of it lately and at the rate is groups are going, there'll be no point in him turning up after the next week or two!

I had scrambled eggs and bacon today for breakfast/lunch... very very yummy!

Looks like my car will cost a couple of hundred quid to fix. If anyone knows where I can get a cheap coil pack for an MX5, let me know :lol:

Have you got a part number? I may be able to help... connections and all that... ;) :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:
    Have you got a part number? I may be able to help... connections and all that... ;) :roll:

Jaysis, I haven't a clue about the part number! I don't even know where the coil packs are in the car :roll: It's for a 1.6 mk2 though! Mucho appreciated as Mazda Ireland are looking for €500 for one. They have been told to go and shite!

Last option is this: http://www.mx5parts.co.uk/product_info. ... cts_id/779
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

Jaysis, I haven't a clue about the part number! I don't even know where the coil packs are in the car :roll: It's for a 1.6 mk2 though! Mucho appreciated as Mazda Ireland are looking for €500 for one. They have been told to go and shite!

Last option is this: http://www.mx5parts.co.uk/product_info. ... cts_id/779

OK leave it with me, can't guarantee it but I'll see what I can do... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Monday.

*sigh*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    redrock wrote:
    Must check out ghouly drink vessels!

i'm glad you wrote that, because if you'd said it i'm sure my brain would have heard "gooly drink vessels" and i'd then've been well and truely boggled... :oops:

just leave goolies out of Hallowe'en discussions! :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    i dont know a nice pair hanging in the door way cld look great for halloween !!! :lol:

spending my day being nurse for herbie and pete though pete just in bed "saying " he feels unweel Herb on the other hand has thrown up at least 6 times in as many hours :(
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hello all...

Dave... counting the days with you guys!!!! Rather move house with a newborn than an 18 month old....

Jenny... bummer for the car. Dave... find her a good deal while you're waiting for more exciting stuff...

VV... Hope you're done playing nursey to the two boys... Pete... :roll: Probably just a bit of empathy for his son (note the 'a bit'.. not going as far as puking...).

Had my inlaws for the week-end... a bit quieter this afternoon!

xxxx to all!
    redrock wrote:
    Dave... find her a good deal while you're waiting for more exciting stuff...

I've got a couple of peeps on it... if they can't sort it no-one can... ;) :?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Other half out for the evening... Reading DVD on... just forgot the bottle of wine... :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Thank you so much, Dave 8-)

I'm just back from a splish-splash in the pool - haven't been to an Aquafit class in aaages. I think I might start swimming lessons soon. They also do a "flexible strength training class", but I think I'll save that for next year sometime! I need something to look forward to and keep me motivated!

Go me!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Thank you so much, Dave 8-)

I'm just back from a splish-splash in the pool - haven't been to an Aquafit class in aaages. I think I might start swimming lessons soon. They also do a "flexible strength training class", but I think I'll save that for next year sometime! I need something to look forward to and keep me motivated!

Go me!

No response from either of them today but quite probably not even picked up the email until tonight... guessing you need an answer tout suite??
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:

No response from either of them today but quite probably not even picked up the email until tonight... guessing you need an answer tout suite??

I dunno what that means but I'm gonna go wiiiith... no :D Payday is not till Friday, and then I have to wait for money to transfer accounts yadda yadda so it'll be next Tuesday at the earliest when I have cash to buy it (assuming I haven't spent it all over the b/h weekend!)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Yo mofos 8-)

Jen thats savage money for parts...cars are a fecking disaster, mine was due a service in Feb :oops: and I still keep putting it off, and hear a new and wonderful "noise" each week....better book that now :?

Go Dave...if anyone can Dave can ;)

Looked after our goddaughter on Fri & Sat night and her and my eldest are dynamite together...got to sunday afternoon, gave her back to her parents and went to my parents and we both hit the bottle :lol: Lovely food, and drink but Al had to take it a step further, put my 3 girls to bed and hit the pub with me 2 auldest mates (as in known them for years not they are in their 90's :twisted: ) So hit the sack about 2am and lil'un was awake at 3/4/5 am...am just recovering (Just wait Dave :lol: ). Great catchin up with the lads though, me first pints out since the o2 arena ;):o

Hope everyone is keeping well..better go do some work :twisted:

EDIT: Dont forget lots of pressies for Al tomorrow people, the big 32 :shock: :lol:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    ... me first pints out since the o2 arena ;):o

lightweight!! :D

you'll be on the shandy next, like me...
    EDIT: Dont forget lots of pressies for Al tomorrow people, the big 32 :shock: :lol:

32... *pfffffft*
    :( Jenny ... hope Dave manages to find you a deal.

Al ... drunk! ... I don't believe it! :shock: :crazy: :wtf:

Talking of your BIG birthday :P :twisted:

I felt so old at Mudhoney ... fashions from my teenage years shouldn't have come full circle so quickly :oops: ... there were guys in their late teens/early twenties there that looked like they could be extras in Singles. Long hair, flannel, dms ... basically looked like most of the guys I went to school with :twisted:
    chime wrote:
    I felt so old at Mudhoney ... fashions from my teenage years shouldn't have come full circle so quickly :oops: ... there were guys in their late teens/early twenties there that looked like they could be extras in Singles. Long hair, flannel, dms ... basically looked like most of the guys I went to school with :twisted:

*droooools*
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    chime wrote:

*droooools*

May be I need a toy boy :? :think: :shifty: :D
  • chime wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    chime wrote:

*droooools*

It's the way forward I tell ya :geek:

:shifty:

8-)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    chime wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    chime wrote:

*droooools*

I want one!!! Long hair please, preferably wavy/curly and no facial hair!

So Al.. 32 tomorrow... is this the year you will finally make the step to adulthood?
    redrock wrote:

So Al.. 32 tomorrow... is this the year you will finally make the step to adulthood?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahhaha.... :lol::lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    redrock wrote:

isn't that a little too much pressure to be put on the poor guy? :( :shock: :twisted:

just kidding Al, you know I wuvs ya. 8-)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    redrock wrote:

isn't that a little too much pressure to be put on the poor guy? :( :shock: :twisted:

It's OK Emmi... we'll still keep sharp objects out of reach and he will still have a bit of supervision.
    redrock wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    redrock wrote:

It's OK Emmi... we'll still keep sharp objects out of reach and he will still have a bit of supervision.

Whew! That's me relieved! :D
    Alfred!!!!!!!!!! Loads of extra kissies for you today!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx