Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Hi Red!

Work is buggin' me something awful :evil:

Just waiting for The Fixer to come on the radio - maybe that'll cheer me up a bit :?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Jennytree wrote:
    Hi Red!

Work is buggin' me something awful :evil:

Just waiting for The Fixer to come on the radio - maybe that'll cheer me up a bit :?

I know it cheered me up at work once. :mrgreen: to the point where the boss might have thought I'd lost my mind.. :roll:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I can't really talk about little bro in case it doesnt work out but if it does....its gonna be BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those interested...little bro's biggest role (in terms of audience) TO DATE.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-A8o2wb84A

Still looks fooking weird to me :lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Awwwww li' bro's a heart breaker ;):D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    I can't really talk about little bro in case it doesnt work out but if it does....its gonna be BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those interested...little bro's biggest role (in terms of audience) TO DATE.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-A8o2wb84A

Still looks fooking weird to me :lol:

Al, thats really cool!! to think i'm in a photo somewhere with your bro and i'm wearing a stupid red wig!!! :lol:

excellent stuff... glad to hear things are going well for him. 8-)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    awww...

how many beatings did it take for him to get rid of the bogger accent?! :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    im moving to dublin on the 18th, maybe i should move in here too
    Living in Dublin isn't a pre-requisite of posting here... actually, I think I'm the only one living in Dublin that posts in this thread :roll:

Going to colaiste here?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    dunkman wrote:
    Al, thats really cool!! to think i'm in a photo somewhere with your bro and i'm wearing a stupid red wig!!! :lol:

excellent stuff... glad to hear things are going well for him. 8-)

I heard he gets all his moves from "big bro" ;)

Morning all, had nose op yesterday (so I can breathe through both sides!!), painkillers at the ready as effects of general anaesthetic about to wear off... :?

How is eveyone doing? :)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    I've added a video of you lot dancing in Manchester on the facebewk! I can't hear it in work, so dunno if it sounds shite or not. I may have also forgotten a few people too!

Dave, what an odd operation to have! Hope you feel better soon :)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    I've added a video of you lot dancing in Manchester on the facebewk! I can't hear it in work, so dunno if it sounds shite or not. I may have also forgotten a few people too!

Dave, what an odd operation to have! Hope you feel better soon :)

Yeah - they think I broke it when I was younger, probably at a gig or sport or something but they had to straighten the cartiledge on one side and trim / cortorise a plate at the back of the nose. I was constantly geting sinus problems as could hardly breathe through one side and the other over compensated and got infected all the time... :roll:

They reckon I'm not allowed back in the office for 2 weeks due to risk of infection... Looks like I'll have plenty of time to kill, now where are those boots???!!! :lol:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Jennytree wrote:
    Living in Dublin isn't a pre-requisite of posting here... actually, I think I'm the only one living in Dublin that posts in this thread :roll:

Going to colaiste here?

i am indeed...up in trinity :oops:
  • Hi everyone... I'm back... kinda...

Thought i'd break myself in easy with a friendly thread and good people (damn 'Merican's can be scary when you're feeling fragile...) Hope y'all don't mind me gate-crashing.

How is everyone? :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hey lovely Sian..... you're not gate crashing... :D Hope you're doing OK.

Dave.... admit it... you had a nose job!
    redrock wrote:
    Hey lovely Sian..... you're not gate crashing... :D Hope you're doing OK.

Dave.... admit it... you had a nose job!

Er.. well, sort of but not for cosmetic reasons!! :?

And it's starting to hurt now :(
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Welcome Sian ... but warning this place is a bit like Hotel California :twisted:

Do you have any plans this weekend??? Was going to give you a call. I have zero plans :oops: so am free to bother you all weekend :mrgreen:
    Dunk... have you had chance to listen to any of that stuff yet? Or are you in a Beatles frenzy?? ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    That's what you would like us to think...... :twisted:
    redrock wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    That's what you would like us to think...... :twisted:

No difference to the external appearance... well not long term... right now looks like I've been on the wrong end of a head butt :lol:

How was hols Rita? We didn't get up to anything while you were away... :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Hi Sian!

*boobie hug* :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Hi Sian!

Triggers a race between Al and dunk towards the thread :lol:
    chime wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Hi Sian!

Triggers a race between Al and dunk towards the thread :lol:

Ah... but I was already here lurking... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs....can sniff them out from 100 paces :lol:

Well I'm itching to tell ya all whats happening but nothing is confirmed yet so I cant say a fookin word...all I'll say is little bro was chattin with a VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY well known actor/director last night :shock:

**Al's annual prayer....please god let this thing work out...AMEN**
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs....can sniff them out from 100 paces :lol:

Well I'm itching to tell ya all whats happening but nothing is confirmed yet so I cant say a fookin word...all I'll say is little bro was chattin with a VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY well known actor/director last night :shock:

I think everyone's wishing the same Al - best of luck!! 8-)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

I think everyone's wishing the same Al - best of luck!! 8-)

Cheers Dave...hope the auld honker is alright ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Yeah it's getting there, going for another kip... I'll leave you to enjoy the boobie hugs... ;)

Catch you tomorrow if you're around - I ain't going anywhere in a hurry :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Irish Al wrote:

Soooo predictable :roll: :mrgreen:

We'll keep our fingers crossed for lil' bro 8-)
  • chime wrote:
    Welcome Sian ... but warning this place is a bit like Hotel California :twisted:

Do you have any plans this weekend??? Was going to give you a call. I have zero plans :oops: so am free to bother you all weekend :mrgreen:

Remember, i've met most of you before (those I can remember - Sorry John! :oops: ), nothing will surprise me and your antics are guaranteed to make me laugh... that's why i'm loitering round these parts 8-)

I'm working Saturday morning and hoping to get the courage to go for a bike ride Saturday afternoon but apart from that, bugger all is planned this weekend... a call would be lovely thanks, contact from you is always welcome :D Hell you could even come and stay if you could get up here! :lol:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Hi Sian!

*boobie hugs Jenny in return* :mrgreen:

In other news... Dave gets his brand spankin' new 59 plate car next week... we's all excited :mrgreen: :oops:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    edited September 2009
    Irish Al wrote:
    .all I'll say is little bro was chattin with a VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY well known actor/director last night :shock: *
    :o:o Clint Eastwood? Mel Gibson? Woody Allen? Ron Howard? Sean Penn???? OK... that's my knowledge of well known actor-directors.....

Crossing fingers for lil' bro.

Dave... no nothing happened while I was on holiday. It was lovely and I was not thinking of London or Manchester.
    Post edited by redrock on
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    why hello everyone!

I'm bored at work. :geek: bored, bored, bored. people won't text me back and nobody's on MSN. bleh.

*sigh*

I think my cat's changing colour. :D she'll probably become quite Tortoiseshell-y. wehey!

I'm going away this weekend too. wehey! visiting a friend with some other friends. I have absolutely no money but am determined to make the most of this trip. I have already created a Party Like It's 2009 CD to be the soundtrack of our incredible adventures! :mrgreen: or, if no one else wants to listen to it, it will be the sountrack of my being mad at them. ;)

I'm gonna miss Miss Cat though. the friend we're visiting has a doggie though (a French bulldog, who I think I've mentioned in this thread before) so maybe that'll help a bit.
    though, if the dog wasn't there I could take my cat with me. :evil:

[/ramble]

Al, fingers crossed for the bro. 8-)
    Dave, cosmetic reasons or not - wishing you a speedy recovery. 8-)
    Sian, welcome aboard darling. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."