Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    jrd wrote:
    Chime wrote:
    The only tickets they have are level 2 seats.

if you don't want yours... ;)

I'm not complaining :P ... just letting people know. Now to wait for the lottery results.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    I got mine!!!! :D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Sold out.. Grrrrrrr...
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    hmmm
    Not Available

TIP: Try selecting a different date or choosing a lesser number of items. Items may still be available from alternative suppliers.
    Unfortunately, the items you require are unavailable. This is either due to you having selected more items than we currently have available, or because we have sold out of items on the date you have selected.

Promotional Codes: If you are using a promotional code, please note that the offer you are trying to access is not available on your selected performance/timeslot. Please refer to the published offer validity and use the 'Back' button to try again.

Pre-Sales and 'Unique' Links: If you are using a link to buy tickets for a pre-sale event, that link may have only been valid for a limited period or for a limited number of tickets. Please refer to the published offer validity and, if necessary, try clicking your unique link again.

feck! :(
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    ...and i got the above reply after about 2 mins...!
    is it sold out, or is my link defective... ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Last thing I saw on the order form was '4 left'... was never going to have a chance!
    Last thing I saw on the order form was '4 left'... was never going to have a chance!

never even got that far! then again, that's probably just as well... they never got to raise my hopes ;)

OK, so where's the "looking for spares" thread ? add me to it, pretty pleeeeeease, etc etc etc.... :)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Y'know whats very very shitty? They went on sale at least 4 minutes early. I came across the purchase page by chance.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    anyone have any details on when the general sale starts ? or where ? search for Pearl Jam on the O2 SBE site comes back with nothing... so does the HMV ticket site...
    To those who haven't been successful...

On sale now, but very overpriced: http://www.getmein.com/tickets/pearl-ja ... 43170.html
    02 tickets on sale on Thursday: http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region ... id=emplist
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    more then once I saw 1 left or 2 left So not sure how ture all that was

oh bugger !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    well done PIPPA DAVE anyone else get some Jen ???
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Yep I got two standing tickets 8-)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    :mrgreen: cool well done Jen

look already on ebay !!!!
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/x2-PEARL-JAM-TICK ... 1|294%3A50
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Jennytree wrote:
    To those who haven't been successful...

On sale now, but very overpriced: http://www.getmein.com/tickets/pearl-ja ... 43170.html

logo.gif

yeah tickets for the true fans my A$$
    190 fecking quid a ticket!!!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Damn :evil: ... sorry it didn't go smoothly for everyone.

Well tonight after the lottery results come out we'll have to see what we have between us and try sort something out.

At least we still have the lottery and the general sale :)
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    If I get lottery tix then I'll have at least one spare... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    if i get lottery tix then i'll have a spare.

but i'm just NEVER lucky in these sort of things so i guess i'll be trying the whole palaver again on Thursday morning in the general sale... :( think i'll be starting to click repeatedly from around 8:45... ;)

for the O2 priority tickets do you need to have an O2 phone number or does the O2 Blueroom link get around that ?
    I've been trying to get into that bloody o2 blueroom since Saturday with no luck. Thing is useless. I'm gonna try again tonight - not for my benefit but for those of you who haven't been successful yet.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • I know this is a looooooooong shot but I know someone who needs a spare.

He's a really good friend of mine, at tenclub member (posts here - 'dave grolsch') who tried but failed at getting tickets. If someone would like to do me a favour and consider your spare (should you get them) I would be eternally grateful, as would he :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Jennytree wrote:
    I've been trying to get into that bloody o2 blueroom since Saturday with no luck. Thing is useless. I'm gonna try again tonight - not for my benefit but for those of you who haven't been successful yet.

click on the link in my previous message - is that the one you've been trying to get into ?
    it just says "Priority Tickets Available: 23 July 2009"

or are you trying to register for priority tickets ?
    I'm trying to register for it. The link you have via Priority leads to Ticketweb, and I don't think it requires an O2 number despite what that page says. I'm very confused about the O2 thing really! I'll give it a lash tonight anyway, as I only got the sim card during the week and I haven't a clue of my number!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm trying to register for it. The link you have via Priority leads to Ticketweb, and I don't think it requires an O2 number despite what that page says. I'm very confused about the O2 thing really! I'll give it a lash tonight anyway, as I only got the sim card during the week and I haven't a clue of my number!

My SIM still hasn't arrived. If one arrives I'll try for others :oops:

Sian think it's a long shot as most of the people we know are still without tickets :(
    I'm kinda scared to cancel my order for the album now... is that bad?! I have it in my head that if I cancel the order, then they'll take the tickets away!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm kinda scared to cancel my order for the album now... is that bad?! I have it in my head that if I cancel the order, then they'll take the tickets away!

go to the show, come home and then cancel it... album comes out a month after the show... theycant take it off you after you've been! :lol:

well done to those who got them! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    UKDave wrote:
    Not sure what's going on, I got to the payment transaction and it's still hanging... :(

Eventhough I got in at 8.56am and the first bit went really quickly, when I got to the last bit (ie tick the terms and conditions and proceed), it hung, and hung... and hung... until eventually it timed out and 'released' the tickets. I was bummed because by then, there was nothing left.

Got home, opened prezzies, had lunch and checked my e-mails and, incredibly, there was one from HMV confirming the purchase!!! Wow.....

I got level 2 seating as well.. I really wanted level 1 - level 2 is too high! Will be trying 02 sales (if they have a separate one) and general sales too....
    V V wrote:
    i'm going for standing Red , Pete said he'll see how he feels on the day ;)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE xxxxxxxxxxx (except Al cos he's not going :lol: )[/color]

Well I got seated so if he feels like sitting... :mrgreen: MIght even get a bit of an early entry if he goes with Rob!
    redrock wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    Not sure what's going on, I got to the payment transaction and it's still hanging... :(

Eventhough I got in at 8.56am and the first bit went really quickly, when I got to the last bit (ie tick the terms and conditions and proceed), it hung, and hung... and hung... until eventually it timed out and 'released' the tickets. I was bummed because by then, there was nothing left.

Got home, opened prezzies, had lunch and checked my e-mails and, incredibly, there was one from HMV confirming the purchase!!! Wow.....

I got level 2 seating as well.. I really wanted level 1 - level 2 is too high! Will be trying 02 sales (if they have a separate one) and general sales too....

At least you have a foot in the door.. brilliant news Red, great surprise for your birthday :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    At least you have a foot in the door..
    Absolutely!!! Whether I go all woozy or not... who cares! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    At least you have a foot in the door..
    Absolutely!!! Whether I go all woozy or not... who cares! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

That might happen regardless of where you're sitting :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!