Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I'm confused. O2 say the 'priority tickets' will be available from 23rd July... but that's the General Sale anyway....
  • Rory 7Rory 7 Posts: 11
    What's the STORY??? I don't want to start another thread and can't read though the 2000+ pages of this thread but.....is there a Dublin show coming or not?/?? if not I'll have to try and find the cash for Shepards Bush....Jeeez!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Story Rory!

No, there is no Dublin show. This thread was started in 2006 on the old board, and we just kept it going 8-)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Nothing for Dublin. This thread is a couple of years old, from the last time they played Dublin!
  • Rory 7Rory 7 Posts: 11
    Geeez. No Dublin show can you believe it??? They would be only lethal in the new O2...
    Am now getting v tempted about SBE, even though i'm a broken recessionary man!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    Rory 7 wrote:
    Geeez. No Dublin show can you believe it??? They would be only lethal in the new O2...
    Am now getting v tempted about SBE, even though i'm a broken recessionary man!
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I must not go to London...I must not go to London...I must not go to London :shock:
    I need a coffee!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Irish Al wrote:
    I must not go to London...I must not go to London...I must not go to London :shock:

I must go to London.... I must go to London... I must GO to London ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:

:lol: ... and you sounded so certain yesterday :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    UKDave wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

I must go to London.... I must go to London... I must GO to London ;)

get yourself a ticket so ;)
    Chime wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

:lol: ... and you sounded so certain yesterday :P

oh I am soooo certain! So who's not gonna offer me their spare as I'm not going...chimey whatever you do don't offer your spare ok?! :oops: ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    oh I am soooo certain! So who's not gonna offer me their spare as I'm not going...chimey whatever you do don't offer your spare ok?! :oops: ;)[/quote]
    :lol::lol: fuck ,,why i cant change my whole trip as i want,,,this shit london-rotterdam-berlin-manchester-london,become puzzle with one missing piece,,:london 11th :twisted:
    Irish Al wrote:
    oh I am soooo certain! So who's not gonna offer me their spare as I'm not going...chimey whatever you do don't offer your spare ok?! :oops: ;)

No one is going to offer you their spare. No one is going to offer you a bed. No one is going to buy you a beer.

'nuf said. :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

No one is going to offer you their spare. No one is going to offer you a bed. No one is going to buy you a beer.

'nuf said. :mrgreen:
    i will do all.....ok ..exept the spare,couse i dont have,,and the bed,i prefer women..ok and the beer ,couse u own me one already!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    what the fricking frack..

oh, Kotka Maritime Festival, you are a fickle lover. I might still be drunk.

:mrgreen:

hope your weather is as good as ours and you're having a lovely Saturday.

and I hope everyone gets a ticket to the SB show. even those who aren't certainly gonna go. ;)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    To any of you Dublin guys and girls...

I will do anything to get a spare 10C to the Sheperd's show... if you get the chance to be selected!

Please please let me know!!!
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
    Good Sunday to all. Hope you're all enjoying your week-end!

V... are you sorted?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    Good Sunday to all. Hope you're all enjoying your week-end!

V... are you sorted?

hello phew home from gothla which was WIcKEd fun but had to try had not to think about the whole 10c shephards bush gig thing !!! :shock:

well BEFORE I made the post to you guys so as sooooon as I realised it was not current I renewed !!! yay for online payments and visa cards. as you said chime really hoping they put it through as my number was still held but it said NO - next to current :o < my face on reading it then just for Jen I said FUCK PANTS out loud and renewed straight away. fingers crossed :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

just took a look and ~~~~~~~~ Is Current Yes :D:D:D:D:D thank buggery for that PHEW man I have been thinking about that all weekend especaily when I gave my teacher (gothic belly dancer) a PJ 10c sticker and she LOVED it cos she used to be in 10c yay . ok i'll stop rambling get some sleep and see you all here tomorrow WITH OUR TICKETS ~ good luck my lovers XXXX
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Lads! if you're in Dublin, join the group and lets endeavour to elevate Poncho from mysterious cult phenomenom to true hero celebrity status!! she's an elusive mysterious enigma!! if you catch a sighting take a photo and report it here on the group!!
    it's gonna be huge!! Poncho lives!!!!
    n103038884219_6997.jpg
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 ... 219&ref=nf
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Good luck tomorrow everyone!! ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Lads! if you're in Dublin, join the group and lets endeavour to elevate Poncho from mysterious cult phenomenom to true hero celebrity status!! she's an elusive mysterious enigma!! if you catch a sighting take a photo and report it here on the group!!
    it's gonna be huge!! Poncho lives!!!!
    n103038884219_6997.jpg
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 ... 219&ref=nf
    :lol::lol:
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    V V wrote:
    ok i'll stop rambling get some sleep and see you all here tomorrow WITH OUR TICKETS ~ good luck my lovers XXXX

jeez that was some ramble...! :D

but... we won't know tomorrow will we... we'll all try and get in for the lottery tomorrow but won't find out until tuesday evening (after we've tried for the HMV tickets ;) ), even Al (who won't be going)... ;):D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    V V wrote:
    just for Jen I said FUCK PANTS out loud and renewed straight away. fingers crossed :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

YEY :D

I'm gonna have to turn up for work an hour early tomorrow so that I have a better chance of getting tickets. The joys of being the only IT support person in a building - so many laptops, ways to get on the internet and lots of places to hide :D

Remember everyone, do NOT offer Al a ticket. He WON'T be in London. He should be REALLY pissed that the flights have gone up €50 since I booked mine and he didn't... :twisted:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm gonna have to turn up for work an hour early tomorrow so that I have a better chance of getting tickets. The joys of being the only IT support person in a building - so many laptops, ways to get on the internet and lots of places to hide :D

me too... ;)
    don't trust my home connection enough so have arranged for the sprog to stay over at Granma's tonight so she can take him to school and i can get in to work early because we have lots of REALLY "important" stuff to do... :twisted:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I too will be setting my alarm early so I can get to work in time for the pre-sale.

List of current wishes ... that pre-sale link will arrive this evening, that the trains will be running smoothly, that works internet will be quick enough ... and breathe :oops:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    I've told my boss that I will not answer the phone and that I am not to be disturbed from 8.55am tomorrow until I either get tix or decide that I no longer have a chance. I'll be going for seating because of Rob so hopefully less people wanting that!
    yes chime , lets all not forget to BREATHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

yep me too have warnned the kids very early school run tomorrow mum's GOT to be home by 845 am AT THE LATEST !!!!!! :twisted:

*keep breathing*
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    I warned my boss too - he then suggested that the whole IT dept. should help out and it takes priority for at least 10 minutes tomorrow... legend!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    I warned my boss too - he then suggested that the whole IT dept. should help out and it takes priority for at least 10 minutes tomorrow... legend!

smooth !

?? is he after a shag ??? :lol:
    V V wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

smooth !

?? is he after a shag ??? :lol:

hahaha... no! Duuurty!

Y'know, I now have DOA from Foo Fighters stuck in my head now after listening to The Fixer a few times... I think this kinda sums it up --> :|
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!