Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    belfast1 wrote:

me too (baby stuff)

:o :shock: :o :shock: Baby!!!!! :mrgreen:
    belfast1 wrote:
    baby here 7 dec (or thereabouts) .

It will come a bit earlier... 13th November....
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Oh... I thought you meant our's... :lol:

She's due 9th-11th November although I reckon she'll be early too ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I think she mean's everyones :lol:

G's birthday??????
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Chime wrote:

G's birthday??????

:roll: ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • kristmacekristmace Posts: 215
    OOooo, got the Dublin show on now :)

Great memories
    2000: Manchester | 2006: Astoria, Dublin, Leeds | 2007: Wembley, Nijmegen | 2008: New York 1 & 2 | 2009: Shepherds Bush, Manchester, London | 2010: Hyde Park | 2012: Manchester 1 & 2, EV London 1 & 2 | 2014: Stockholm, Leeds, Milton Keynes | 2017: EV Dublin | 2018: London 2 | 2019: EV London | 2022: London 1& 2 | 2024: Manchester

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    redrock wrote:
    V V wrote:
    morning

was it ment to be blue ? wasn't it more a blue/green ??

still excited ! :mrgreen:

Blue.. like the blue on houses in Greece. Our house is white with the extension bit on the side 'greece' blue..... :)
    someone called??how can i help redrock??? ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    edited July 2009
    Chime wrote:

G's birthday??????

Yep... a good day :mrgreen: Though she was three and a bit weeks early... (Belfast1... note... she was EARLY.. G was due more or less around the time yours is!) :mrgreen:
    Post edited by redrock on
    redrock wrote:
    V V wrote:
    morning

was it ment to be blue ? wasn't it more a blue/green ??

still excited ! :mrgreen:

Blue.. like the blue on houses in Greece. Our house is white with the extension bit on the side 'greece' blue..... :)
    someone called??how can i help redrock??? ;)

A nice white and blue house but this time on a beautiful greek island. This one will do... already has cats too!

http://webpages.csus.edu/~scr52/santorini3.jpg
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    any one here go to oxegen, what did ye think??
  • Alright Folks,

Heading over to LA from Dublin for the last night (October 7th). Will be there for a few days beforehand, just booked. Anybody else California bound?
    Good morning everyone!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Alright Folks,

Heading over to LA from Dublin for the last night (October 7th). Will be there for a few days beforehand, just booked. Anybody else California bound?

aye, there will be some of us there, but not from dublin :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    So NIN pretty good ;)

... and Jane's ... it appears I still quite like Dave Navarro as well :? :P
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ^^^^ hehehe

awww how i would have loved to have seen NIN :( but just cant fit all this lovely music, festivals and dancing into the same month ! *must remember to buy a lotto tic*

~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Chime wrote:
    So NIN pretty good ;)

... and Jane's ... it appears I still quite like Dave Navarro as well :? :P

I only discovered that JA sing the opening song in Entourage... I never figured that out after years of watching it! :ugeek:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    V V wrote:
    http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=98554213154&h=EUB2O&u=jpIHy&ref=nf

oh fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm pre ordering NOW as will be at womad on 23rd shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

FECK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i got an email from HMV saying pre-order Backspacer and get in on a ticket pre-sale and just thought "That's daft, i've already got tickets" and deleted it....!!!!! :shock:

oh well, at least i haven't totally missed it like i did the Astoria... still got a chance... ;)

so to save me trawling through all the other posts and ordering the CD before i have to... is this for real...?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    so to save me trawling through all the other posts and ordering the CD before i have to... is this for real...?

>.>

<.<

no.

:lol:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=103316
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    DOUBLE FECK!!!!!!!
    so the pre-sale starts at 09:00am on a Tuesday... when i'll be dropping the sprog off at school!!!! :x

dammit... why can't they make it 08:00 or 09:30... :(

can i pre-order someone's spare...? ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    DOUBLE FECK!!!!!!!
    so the pre-sale starts at 09:00am on a Tuesday... when i'll be dropping the sprog off at school!!!! :x

drop kid off at 8.53 and then go to a internet place thingy... or a laptop... anyway, your sprog is 16, maybe its time daddy let go of the reins? ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    jrd wrote:
    DOUBLE FECK!!!!!!!

Does the school have internet access?!

Might as well make the chungun's useful while they're there!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    dunkman wrote:
    drop kid off at 8.53 and then go to a internet place thingy... or a laptop... anyway, your sprog is 16, maybe its time daddy let go of the reins? ;)

school's 15 mins walk from home, nowhere near internet cafe or wireless point... :(

i think Granma will be coming round to take part in the school run next Tuesday morning! ;)
    Jennytree wrote:

Does the school have internet access?!

almost certainly, but i don't think the amount of swearing and shouting at the screen that will be taking place will (a) be good for infant school children to hear, or (b) endear me to the staff...

...anyway, they only have little chairs at the school - not good for your posture. :D
    cool this will give us an extra change :D

Do you live in the UK? Do you want to go gigging? We are pleased to announce an additional opportunity to see Pearl Jam live on their European Tour ... on August 11, 2009, the band will perform at the intimate Shepherd's Bush Empire in London, England and the Ten Club wants to give you a chance to attend.

THIS PRE-SALE IS LIMITED TO UK AND IRELAND MEMBERS ONLY. Ten Club pre-sale tickets will be available online only at https://www.pearljam.com/max with a Visa or Mastercard. No phone, mail, or email orders.

The Ten Club ticket pre-sale will start at 5pm UK local time (9am Pacific) on July 20th and end promptly at 8pm UK local time (12pm Pacific) on July 21st. You must be active as of July 15th, 2009 and your Ten Club address must reside in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland) or Ireland to qualify.

Ten Club tickets will be sold as a lottery purchase. You will make your ticket order, but this DOES NOT guarantee you will have tickets to the show. Your credit card will be authorized for the ticket order, but funds will not be collected unless your order is selected. To avoid having immediate funds withheld, we suggest NOT using a debit card for the ticket purchase.

If your ticket order has been selected, your credit card will be charged. Once the pre-sale has ended, a computer-generated random selection process will choose the winning ticket orders and finalize the ticket purchase. You will be notified by email confirmation letting you know whether or not your ticket order was been selected. Confirmations will be sent shortly after the pre-sale has ended.

By opting to purchase tickets, you agree to all Ten Club policies:

* All ticket sales are final. No refunds, transfers or exchanges.
    * Two (2) tickets per member. No single tickets.
    * If your ticket order is selected, you are responsible for payment.
    * Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at the venue on the day of the show.
    * The fan club member must collect the tickets with a valid photo identification.
    * Ten Club tickets are for general admission, standing room only.
    * Reselling of Ten Club tickets will result in cancellation of ticket purchase and revocation of all future ticket benefits.

Questions about Ten Club tickets can be directed to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> or by calling 1-800-724-8038.

In addition to the 10c pre-sale, HMV, the UK music retailer, wants to give you another chance to purchase tickets ... If you pre-order 'Backspacer' from www.hmv.com by 12 noon (UK local time) on the 20th July, customers will be delivered a link to an exclusive 48 hour pre-sale (July 21-22) for tickets to the SBE show. Fans who pre-order the HMV version of 'Backspacer' will also receive a limited-edition poster (while supplies last).

Please note: This is an exclusive HMV ticket offer and is open to the public worldwide, but is not associated with Ten Club ticketing. The HMV pre-order of 'Backspacer' will be a different version than the Ten Club release. Questions regarding HMV pre-orders and tickets should be directed to www.hmv.com.

Tickets go on general sale from www.hmv.com and the SBE box office on Thursday, July 23rd.

right I'm off to GOTHLA, the gothic world of belly dance for the wkend see you all monday fingers crossed for all trying to get tix , much love XXXXXXXx :mrgreen:
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    :o:o:o:o:o:cry::cry::cry:

FUCK my membership ran out end of june, shit, damn it, forgot life been to busy to remember ! fuck pants. :x
    V V wrote:

FUCK my membership ran out end of june, shit, damn it, forgot life been to busy to remember ! fuck pants. :x

You could try renewing and as you're inside the 90 days or whatever they may automatically allow the renewal which backdates to June ... they may pick it up though :? ... they've obviously not realised your membership has run out as they're still letting you post :lol:
    Chime wrote:
    V V wrote:

You could try renewing and as you're inside the 90 days or whatever they may automatically allow the renewal which backdates to June ... they may pick it up though :? ... they've obviously not realised your membership has run out as they're still letting you post :lol:

Mail them NOW V!

Also, great use of the wording 'fuck pants' :lol::lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    V V wrote:

:o:o

Yes V... e-mail now!
  • OlivavuOlivavu Posts: 1,683
    Chime wrote:
    V V wrote:

You don't have to be a member of 10C to post on here, do you?!

I've only been a 10C member for a few months, but I've been posting on here for years.
    Olivavu wrote:
    Chime wrote:
    V V wrote:

You don't have to be a member of 10C to post on here, do you?!

I've only been a 10C member for a few months, but I've been posting on here for years.

Since the latest website upgrade ... yes you have to be a member to post. Before that you didn't.