Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    V V wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    I warned my boss too - he then suggested that the whole IT dept. should help out and it takes priority for at least 10 minutes tomorrow... legend!

smooth !

?? is he after a shag ??? :lol:

all bossmen are... my boss is stroking my bicep as i type.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Jennytree wrote:
    I warned my boss too - he then suggested that the whole IT dept. should help out and it takes priority for at least 10 minutes tomorrow... legend!

The benefits of working in IT!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Jennytree wrote:

I have the opposite ... just been told I have to be in a meeting 9.30-10.30 tomorrow so if servers crash etc I'm in trouble :( :shock:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Order placed... order received... now waiting!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ok first attempted for tix ~ complete :lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    If only this could have been a 'proper' sale.... I have tix but not really....
    That was easy. Hopefully tomorrow morning goes that smoothly.

Why a meeting tomorrow morning ... any day but tomorrow :( ... or Thursday :shock:
    good luck to you all... i'm not entering in for it either... so fingers crossed for you lot! 8-)8-)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jen I'm not going so the price of flights does not matter to me :shock:
    I need a coffee!
  • brio33800brio33800 Posts: 77
    Hello,

As anyone of you received the link frm HMV? I haven't...it was meant to be sent off at 5pm
    brio33800 wrote:
    Hello,

As anyone of you received the link frm HMV? I haven't...it was meant to be sent off at 5pm
    From 5pm... could be anytime after that!
    Got mine, forwarded it to work, I can sleep in peace.
    HMV link arrived :mrgreen:
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    to anybody who gets selected for the Sheperd's gig...

let me know if you need to place your spare... I'll buy it immediately and be forever grateful!!!

thank you :-)
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
    danleri wrote:

let me know if you need to place your spare... I'll buy it immediately and be forever grateful!!!

Join the queue ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    danleri wrote:

Join the queue ;)

But no one is going to sell you their spare because you're not coming! :twisted:
    redrock wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    danleri wrote:

Join the queue ;)

But no one is going to sell you their spare because you're not coming! :twisted:

This is true ;):lol:8-)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    Join the queue ;)

This is true ;):lol:8-)

Still... it will be nice not seeing you!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    redrock wrote:

Still... it will be nice not seeing you!

I agree, I do enjoy a brilliant, once-in-a-lifetime show without Al.

(I've just cursed it for myself now, haven't I!)

Is it bad that I've asked my ex for his CC so I can buy tickets from HMV in the morning?! :cry: :twisted:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    link arrived... time for bed... :D
    good luck for tomorrow everybodypeeps... and remember, my spares are yours or, more likely, i'll be grovelling for yours tomorrow... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Jennytree wrote:
    Is it bad that I've asked my ex for his CC so I can buy tickets from HMV in the morning?! :cry: :twisted:

Of course not.... a girl's gotta do what she needs for these tix (to a point!)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    yay huby took kids to school so I'm here ready and waiting ! :D

i'm going for standing Red , Pete said he'll see how he feels on the day ;)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE xxxxxxxxxxx (except Al cos he's not going :lol: )
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    i was going to try and get tickets for some of you but as HMV are obviously so inept that they cant even send a fucking email to anyone who pre-ordered the album then i cant help... good luck to you all...

i'm now off to cancel my pre-order... the thick fuckers.
    i'm so tense i can hardly type...!

FWIW - O2 site currently saying
    Pearl Jam

O2 Shepherds Bush Empire. Tuesday 11 August 2009 7:00PM

PRIORITY TICKETS COMING SOON
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Got 2 ... will wait 'til after lottery results and then see what everyone has!

My hands were shaking so badly I could hardly type!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    mine's locked out... :(
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    no joy yet.
    no response for ages and then some error about the item not being available :(
    The only tickets they have are level 2 seats.
    Chime wrote:
    The only tickets they have are level 2 seats.

if you don't want yours... ;)
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Not sure what's going on, I got to the payment transaction and it's still hanging... :(
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...