Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good evening people.

Hope you all had a lovely week-end.

xxx
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    hope you had a shit day Dunk :lol:
    see you in seattle Jen :D

i kinda nearly did... was off work for 2 days before my birthday after having a "cluster migraine"... thought my head was going to explode... i put it down to the storage of utterly useless facts.

thanks for the birthday wishes troops... 5 weeks today until Manchester!!!! 8-)8-)8-)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    SEATTLE BABY YEAH!!!! 8-)

see you there Jen :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Happy for those going to Seattle!!!!

Good day to all :)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    oh Red, you're awake waaay too early :cry:

I'm shattered today and I'm still have a days work to do. Must get to bed before midnight tonight!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    oooo lucky buggers have fun and look out for SWEDE !!!! he and Mandy will be there.

very sorry Dunk all wkend ment to send you a txt but failed, Blated Happy Birthday hope you had a HUGE cake and ballons! xxx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    yeah, i know the swede will be there :D
    i plan on many beers with him 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    coool will u give a a kissie for me ! and pat mandy on the bum :D

btw folks I saw Loaded at downLoad old duff mckagans new jobbie thought they were good
    www.myspace.com/loaded
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?s ... IHy&ref=nf

oh fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm pre ordering NOW as will be at womad on 23rd shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
    Don't order anything yet!!
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=103316&start=15#p2372789

Feckin' London and it's intimate shows! I missed out on Astoria, I dunno if I could do the same this time :cry: But I have my flight booked for Berlin from Dublin on the 12th, which I can push back. How many people can fit in that place anywho?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Bigger than Astoria ... 2000
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    I just had a quick look on websites, I can fly to London and back for... wait for it... €2! I'll even be back in time to get brekkie and catch my flight to Berlin! Ha! I might even book it now, sure if I don't get tickets, it's only €2 gone :roll:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    do it jen do it

shit I already feel like Astoria all over again :roll: :lol:

why do PJ play with me stress levels so !

So who is gonna pre oder CD so they can pre oder tix ??????
    V V wrote:
    do it jen do it

shit I already feel like Astoria all over again :roll: :lol:

why do PJ play with me stress levels so !

So who is gonna pre oder CD so they can pre oder tix ??????

I dunno if I even CAN preorder! I wanted to get a 10c version of the album. I'm gonna book the flights anyway... mental or what?!

I'm very very hyper in work now, dunno if I can even manage lunch!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA me too very hyper I love SEmpire its a FAB venue. phew right must do some work. Jen I'd offer u a tic if I got one but I know huby will want to come to this!

go here jen
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=103316&p=2372816#p2372816
    I got my cheapo flight (thank you Ryanair for charging €10 for choosing to pay for a flight :roll: ). Someone needs to take me away from the internet now!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    I've pre-ordered the album :?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

If I booked flights I would 100% be rightly divorced...ah well 8-)
    I need a coffee!
    Yer poor lady is gonna have to listen to ye rant about how ye'd love to go now, isn't she?! God love her, our sympathies are with her since the day she married you ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Yer poor lady is gonna have to listen to ye rant about how ye'd love to go now, isn't she?! God love her, our sympathies are with her since the day she married you ;)

... and the what was it ... ten years :? ... before that ;)
    Jennytree wrote:

I need a coffee!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:

my sympathies were with her well before then... mine were with her back on the day she was putting on her make-up and thinking "oh i wonder if I'll pick me up a nice man tonight"
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    V V wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA me too very hyper I love SEmpire its a FAB venue. phew right must do some work. Jen I'd offer u a tic if I got one but I know huby will want to come to this!

Is hubby gonna want to stand or sit?

I MUST get tix for me and Rob for this... I MUST
    redrock wrote:
    V V wrote:

dont know sit probably but he is excited :D
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

my sympathies were with her well before then... mine were with her back on the day she was putting on her make-up and thinking "oh i wonder if I'll pick me up a nice man tonight"

...then she met the dashing young beauty that is irish al, with his flowing locks and 6 pack....jesus she fecked up big time :lol::lol::lol:
    I need a coffee!
    V V wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    V V wrote:

dont know sit probably but he is excited :D

Rob's gonna want to sit too... but I want to stand. If Pete is sitting, Rob could be with him while we count the drops of sweat on Eddie's forehead in front row - a bit like the Cornell gig really.... (assuming we get tix that is.....)
    redrock wrote:
    Rob's gonna want to sit too... but I want to stand. If Pete is sitting, Rob could be with him while we count the drops of sweat on Eddie's forehead in front row - a bit like the Cornell gig really.... (assuming we get tix that is.....)

You're both such loving wives :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    redrock wrote:

We are... we think of their wellbeing... they prefer to be seated, we let them! We don't force them to stand beside us counting the drops of sweat!
    redrock wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    redrock wrote:

We are... we think of their wellbeing... they prefer to be seated, we let them! We don't force them to stand beside us counting the drops of sweat!

1,2,3,4,5,6...oh wait was that sweat or spit....or banana juice :lol:;) :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
    Ah Al.... I am sorry I won't be seeing you... :twisted: