Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Jennytree wrote:
    Chime wrote:
    Yeah I think people were getting excited about the e-mails and then when the tweet mentioned vegemite that was all the confirmation they needed :lol:

i didn't see much proof in the rumours going around till the tweet...
    doesn't matter, i wil not be here to enjoy it so.... :roll:

Where are ye off to?! There'd be something wrong if I went to Oz and yerself and Hinn weren't there :roll: :lol:
    Canadeh, he is.

I was always dreading an announcement for a tour back home, at any time other than Feb-March next year. That's ok, Aussie crowds are piss poor and I'll just save myself for a taste of Philly before any Latin America shows later on :)
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Looking for the Dublin Crew and it was on page 2!!!

Hope all is well with everyone!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I do too :)

I started my Aquafit classes last night. T'was good fun and I'm not in too much pain today. Great way to get a bit of exercise if anyone was looking into it. It was the first night sleeping in my new house too, t'was very unsettling but I'll get used to it.

I hope I get to Australia for xmas :mrgreen:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    I started my Aquafit classes last night.

is that what they call 'swimming' in many other parts of the world...? ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Yo mofos whaaaaaaat up??

V sorry to hear about the motor...fuckers :(

Little bro got married last week it was savage craic!

Will write more later!

Peace out
    I need a coffee!
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    random i know but is there anychance some one here has a spare for the pixies in the olympia??
    satansbed wrote:
    random i know but is there anychance some one here has a spare for the pixies in the olympia??

not me, but i know someone who has a spare for the elves down in Dingley Dell...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    I started my Aquafit classes last night.

is that what they call 'swimming' in many other parts of the world...? ;)

I can't swim :oops: but I do love being in water and I find it much easier and entertaining than walking or the likes. Plus I would have no idea what to do if I went to a gym, it terrifies me!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Bump... page 2!!! :shock:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Hey lads, anyone in Cork??!! I would give my soul for them to play here next year.... MY SOUL!!!! :twisted:
    Crowd: "UUUUUKKK!"
    Eddie: "I see you've acknowledged the Ukulele"
    Crowd: "UUUUUUUUKKKKK!!!"
    Eddie: "Too bad this is a mandolin you uncultured bastards"
    Who would be arsed playin' in Cork at all?! That'd be an awesome roadtrip for me though, yey :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    Jennytree wrote:
    Who would be arsed playin' in Cork at all?! That'd be an awesome roadtrip for me though, yey :D
    :D:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    very slow on here recently, how many times have we been on page 2...? :shock:

anyway, who's off to Philly, or Seattle, or LA, or...? did NY last year but it's no good this time, i have to admit that i'm just too damned poor and the dates are during the school term as well :cry: but hey, we got Manchester and London so i'm not going to complain too much... ;) and hopefully some more European dates next year...

...just a shame, 'cos we have friends in Seattle and LA... grrrrr...

but at least it's Friday!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    jrd wrote:
    very slow on here recently, how many times have we been on page 2...? :shock:

anyway, who's off to Philly, or Seattle, or LA, or...? did NY last year but it's no good this time, i have to admit that i'm just too damned poor and the dates are during the school term as well :cry: but hey, we got Manchester and London so i'm not going to complain too much... ;) and hopefully some more European dates next year...

...just a shame, 'cos we have friends in Seattle and LA... grrrrr...

yeah and I've gotta go to work. :roll: night-shift. \o/

well, I don't mind that much, it's not like I could afford doing anything else. just hope it won't rain when I'm walking home. :o

only yesterday I realised that August is next month! how cool is that?! :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    I'm going to Seattle (I hope!)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    :mrgreen: thought you might ;)

Hello people!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:

its also my fookin birthday today!!! 8-)8-)8-)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    jrd wrote:

...and? :roll:

Happy birthday Dunkleton
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    dunkman wrote:

Happy Birthday Dunky!!!!

(If it was mentioned on Facebook, we would have all known!)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    dunkman wrote:
    jrd wrote:

happy birthday dunkman..are we friends in face?im with the same name.. ;) enjoy your day..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    redrock wrote:
    (If it was mentioned on Facebook, we would have all known!)

I remembered it anyway. 8-) and congratulated at the GTP forum. :P

but anyway - congratulamations dunky-woos!! *birthday hug* :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    8-) and congratulated at the GTP forum. :P:

Well.... not to be outdone, I have also congratulated elsewhere.. on AET, and will go straight to facebook and do it very publicly there too!
    redrock wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    8-) and congratulated at the GTP forum. :P:

Well.... not to be outdone, I have also congratulated elsewhere.. on AET, and will go straight to facebook and do it very publicly there too!

I wasn't trying to outdo you. I was just trying to give mr. Dunkington a hint to check GTP.

but if that's the way you want to do this - fine! :twisted:

yeah, I'll just forfeit right about now. can't access Facebook at work properly so.. I lose.
    eMMI wrote:

yeah, I'll just forfeit right about now. can't access Facebook at work properly so.. I lose.

Facebook is the only thing I CAN still access at work. No more message boards :(
    redrock wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

Facebook is the only thing I CAN still access at work. No more message boards :(

boo! :(

technically I can go to Facebook but it won't really do anything. :?
    Don't bother, he'll be off his trolley by now, slumped in a doorway, drinking creme de menthe and muttering "ah fookin' luv yoooo" to passers by...

happy birthday Dunk... :lol:
    eMMI wrote:
    technically I can go to Facebook but it won't really do anything. :?

technically i can go to Facebook but i don't really do anything there... ;)
    redrock wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    :mrgreen: thought you might ;)

thought you might +1

why you pesky kids... grrrrr... ;)
    Hello people!

hi Red!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    hope you had a shit day Dunk :lol:
    see you in seattle Jen :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Oh Jen :roll: ;) *just a little jealous*

Dunk = old :twisted:
    I need a coffee!