well, by the looks of things I'll be moving out soon :cry:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    V V wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Think meself and Hells will have a spare bit of mattress unless she's promised it to someone already 8-)
    haven't promised it to anyone :D

and big hugs your way... hope everything's ok :oops:
    oooOOOoooo does that mean you will promise it to me ???? pretty pretty please ???? I'll be a good girl *flutters eyelashes*

Since you asked so nicely, I think it's yours ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jennytree wrote:

Ah fuck Jens sorry to hear that :( Hope you're doin ok :| :ugeek:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Thanks Al! I'll be grand - nothing that a drink-fuelled crying rampage won't cure ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Jennytree wrote:
    :( :( {{{Jenny}}}
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Jennytree wrote:
    :cry: I'm so sorry Jenny... can't you kick him out instead?

BIGGGGGGGGGG BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG hugs!!!!! :oops:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    V V wrote:
    haven't promised it to anyone :D

and big hugs your way... hope everything's ok :oops:
    oooOOOoooo does that mean you will promise it to me ???? pretty pretty please ???? I'll be a good girl *flutters eyelashes*

I'm liking the sound of this :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Jennytree wrote:
    V V wrote:

yay OOooooo Lovely 3 sexy ladies and NO STUPID BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :x

Big love and hugs to you Jen XXXXXXX
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:

Big love and hugs to you Jen XXXXXXX[/color]

.....and you forgot to add Dunks camcorder ;):lol: :P
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    V V wrote:

Big love and hugs to you Jen XXXXXXX[/color]

.....and you forgot to add Dunks camcorder ;):lol: :P

:roll:
  • Options
    Damn... the mouse has a name now. Getting too personal.....
  • Options
    mouse ?? in the house ?? awwww such a shame cos you want to keep them live in harmony etc... but they will eat everything :o

so going to try and see antony and the johnsons in a couple of weeks I knew Red likes em what about the rest of yous???
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Big love and hugs to you Jen XXXXXXX
    :D yep Jen, you've got me and V to look forward to ;) and dunks camcorder of course :roll: :mrgreen: we'll take care of ya :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Damn... the mouse has a name now. Getting too personal.....
    I'm sorry red but you're coconuts! :shock:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    mouse ?? in the house ?? awwww such a shame cos you want to keep them live in harmony etc... but they will eat everything :o

so going to try and see antony and the johnsons in a couple of weeks I knew Red likes em what about the rest of yous???
    don't know much of their stuff but can't really stand his voice I'm afraid :oops: I'm sure it could grow on me but I haven't tried to let it.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    V V wrote:

It's a baby mouse that I rescued from drowing (and certain death!) at work. Brought him home to keep him overnight and release it in the cemetary or something. Then Gabrielle came home, so........ she's had three mice before, but fancy ones. She named it Nalu (wave in Hawaiian). Damn..... It's in it's 'modular home' (the one her hamsters and mice had) and she is desperate to keep it.

To show her a 'wild' mouse would not adapt to the indoors, I googled info but what I found on the internet did not support my cause but led us to believe that actually, the mouse CAN be happy indoors as long as it has clean bedding, a wheel and food......

It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute though!

Antony and the Johnsons! Hope you get to see them V!
  • Options
    People... I have a bit of a dilemma, not sure what to do.....

There is this guy I work with who has 2 seating PJ for the O2. He doesn't need them anymore because he is getting in by 'other means' (he's a bit of a wheeler-dealer). He knows I can't go but he also knows that I know people who like PJ and he asked if I knew anyone that might want them. Now my problem.... He is not reselling them at face value, I think he is financing his drinking, etc for the evening with these tickets. There are a number of people on the board that are desperate for tickets, but I certainly do not condone reselling above face - do I act as his 'go-between' and tell people here or do I just forget about it (and most probably tix will go to waste)???? Don't know what to do.

What do you guys think?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

There is this guy I work with who has 2 seating PJ for the O2. He doesn't need them anymore because he is getting in by 'other means' (he's a bit of a wheeler-dealer). He knows I can't go but he also knows that I know people who like PJ and he asked if I knew anyone that might want them. Now my problem.... He is not reselling them at face value, I think he is financing his drinking, etc for the evening with these tickets. There are a number of people on the board that are desperate for tickets, but I certainly do not condone reselling above face - do I act as his 'go-between' and tell people here or do I just forget about it (and most probably tix will go to waste)???? Don't know what to do.

What do you guys think?

I'd say start a thread with this exact statement and go from there. That way you are giving people the opportunity to get tix but do it with a clear conscious...what you think?
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Damn.. not sure Al. I felt like clipping this guy around the ears..... But it bugs me... Will sleep on it maybe.
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    redrock wrote:

What do you guys think?

I'd say start a thread with this exact statement and go from there. That way you are giving people the opportunity to get tix but do it with a clear conscious...what you think?
    I dunno if threads asking for above face value are allowed, even though it's not you red.

I dunno, I'd probably ask around anyway but I wouldn't be happy about it.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Blimey, nearly 35,000 posts on this here wee thread. What kind of evil monster did I spawn here? :o
  • Options
    Hey Big B!!!! Ever growing monster (and I think a number of posts were lost during the changeover!)

HH/Al.... I think I might trawl through those people who were looking and maybe send a PM explaining. Would that be OK do you think? Still don't feel comfortable about it. Spoke with the guy this morning. Told him to put them on ebay or something (I know.. not right but at least takes it out of my hands!), but he can't even be bothered with that! So I asked him to give them to me... didn't work. That's what gets me... he wants more money for them but at the same time he's not bothered. Just don't get it.

Anyway... Friday today :mrgreen:
  • Options
    i see your prediciment ! and need to ask on here for 2 tix for london today :lol: for somenew friends I've made who turned out to be PJ fans yayayayayayayayayyyyyyy so my 2 friends want tix but they also said they had friends who want tix !!!!!! :shock:

how much over the top is his price red ??? if its just a bit then it would be ok but if he's trying to double it then Fuck him !!!
  • Options
    V V wrote:

don't know much of their stuff but can't really stand his voice I'm afraid :oops: I'm sure it could grow on me but I haven't tried to let it.

huby really dosen't like his voice either # i can understand that! and will need a friend to go with me hahahaha
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    i see your prediciment ! and need to ask on here for 2 tix for london today :lol: for somenew friends I've made who turned out to be PJ fans yayayayayayayayayyyyyyy so my 2 friends want tix but they also said they had friends who want tix !!!!!! :shock:

how much over the top is his price red ??? if its just a bit then it would be ok but if he's trying to double it then Fuck him !!!

Sent you a PM.
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    V V wrote:

huby really dosen't like his voice either # i can understand that! and will need a friend to go with me hahahaha

If I were down your way, I would go with you! But then Rob would want to go too....
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Hey Big B!!!! Ever growing monster (and I think a number of posts were lost during the changeover!)

HH/Al.... I think I might trawl through those people who were looking and maybe send a PM explaining. Would that be OK do you think? Still don't feel comfortable about it. Spoke with the guy this morning. Told him to put them on ebay or something (I know.. not right but at least takes it out of my hands!), but he can't even be bothered with that! So I asked him to give them to me... didn't work. That's what gets me... he wants more money for them but at the same time he's not bothered. Just don't get it.

Anyway... Friday today :mrgreen:
    it's up to you if it's ok or not... I'm certainly not gonna judge ya :mrgreen: it usually depends on whether I like the person or not as to whether it's ok lol, some people NEED the money and I don't see the harm then in flogging something cos they have to or whatever... but this fella sounds like an arse. I understand your predicament though... and that there are people who want the tix badly... so I'd put it up to them if it were me. Give them his contact details and completely cut yourself out as the middle man... cos he doesn't sound very reliable and you don't wanna be left responsible... blah blah blah... god I don't half go on sometimes :? :mrgreen:

anywho I'm gettin drunk tonight... beer tastes soooooo much better when ya know you deserve it :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    cos he doesn't sound very reliable and you don't wanna be left responsible... blah blah blah... god I don't half go on sometimes :? :mrgreen:

Haha!! You do go on sometimes :mrgreen: It's not that the guy is all unreliable - he is a very honest guy - just one of those that has a lot 'going on' (he also does security at events such as concerts in his spare time which could prove VERY useful). I hand him the cash, he hands me the tickets without problems and I could send them off. I would hate for him to forget (because it would be an oversight) and find them in his pocket the day of the gig. Anyway.... we'll see what happens.

Have a good day all - sun is peaking out between the clouds and it is nice. Also reading Marina's entry on facebook made my day... lucky girl. :D:D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    cos he doesn't sound very reliable and you don't wanna be left responsible... blah blah blah... god I don't half go on sometimes :? :mrgreen:

Haha!! You do go on sometimes :mrgreen: It's not that the guy is all unreliable - he is a very honest guy - just one of those that has a lot 'going on' (he also does security at events such as concerts in his spare time which could prove VERY useful). I hand him the cash, he hands me the tickets without problems and I could send them off. I would hate for him to forget (because it would be an oversight) and find them in his pocket the day of the gig. Anyway.... we'll see what happens.

Have a good day all - sun is peaking out between the clouds and it is nice. Also reading Marina's entry on facebook made my day... lucky girl. :D:D

So what did you do??
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    So what did you do??

ummmmm..... talked to a couple of people who might be interested...

Hey all.... remember John/Jaymac???? Well... he can't post (let his membership elapse) but he said he was going to the London gig and will be going to the meet-up where ever it may be!