Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    yay cool :D

morning all , nice sunny but still blowy day here good for washing me thinks!! :lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    yo!

hotel = awesome
    benidorm = half full of English people who only like to eat Heinz Baked Beans and none of that 'foreign muck' and the other half was the old town which was brilliant and full of nice folk who tried things out like various tapas, Galician squid, etc...

my hair has turned a mental yellow colour though... and i have white eyebrows.. weird :mrgreen:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    hahahahaha cool ! i'm sorry you had put up with them cultured types wanting foreign muck and old buildings !!!! pfft ! ;)
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    nice one VV :mrgreen::mrgreen:

had the best pub i've ever been to though... called an Amstelleria... basically you plonked your arse down at a wee table with 4 stools and it had a pump in the middle, a glass rinser and a digital display to tell you how many litres of beer you had.... and YOU POURED IT YOURSELF!!!!!!!!

genius!!!! but highly addictive.... :lol:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    So Dunk.... you and the missus had a good time then ;) What a pub **puts in the back of her mind as a 'business idea'.

Bummer..... they have now blocked forums at work. Can't even sneak in here during work hours.

V.. I held those tickets.... AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Good morning all. I want to go back to bed....
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    holymoly, someone's an early bird!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    ugh I want to go back to bed teaching on monday nights always wipes me out.

OOooOOooo red should have run off with them !!!!!

think i may ignore all paper and house wk and take myself out to the studio/garage I feel the NEED to draw ! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    holymoly, someone's an early bird!

Pfft.... I'm showered and everything by that time!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    . OOooOOooo red should have run off with them !!!!!

I could have, but I see this person every day. Anyway... they are gone to a good home now....

Hope you followed your 'urge' V and you have done some inspiring drawing!
  • Options
    Had to say good morning to this thread... it was on page 2!
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:
    What a pub **puts in the back of her mind as a 'business idea'.

Like that would work in England. The fuckers would vandalise it in one day. :lol:
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Like that would work in England. The fuckers would vandalise it in one day. :lol:

:lol::lol: I'm sure they would!!
  • Options
    ...also, if anyone gets any early leads on the new album, you know where to find me. ;)
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    redrock wrote:

you know what... thats the shame of it... they probably would. :(
  • Options
    morning ~ sadly no red guilt took over and paper wk set in BUT today I'm drawing first paper/house wk second :D as soon as breakie is done i'm out of here.

*waves at B*

oi dunk how was Vicky ??? I thought of you on thursday as I performed at a Cabaret night in bristol the main act was this lady !!!!!!!!! :o
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWnpqV1BwwE
  • Options
    so.. sticky vicky was an experience!! she opened up a bottle of beer using her foo-foo... she also had metres & metres of streamers come out of her vaginatron... then things like hundreds of tiny sausages on a string... then the coup de grace... razor blades!!! although i suspect they were not real :lol:

oh for the finale... she inserted a giant sorta metallic pool cue all the way up...

anyway... it was more funny than erotic... it certainly wasnt erotic actually... but it were funny! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    *waves at B*

*Waves back*
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    so.. sticky vicky was an experience!! she opened up a bottle of beer using her foo-foo... she also had metres & metres of streamers come out of her vaginatron... then things like hundreds of tiny sausages on a string... then the coup de grace... razor blades!!! although i suspect they were not real :lol:

oh for the finale... she inserted a giant sorta metallic pool cue all the way up...

anyway... it was more funny than erotic... it certainly wasnt erotic actually... but it were funny! :mrgreen:

:o:o :shock: :shock: :o:o :shock: :shock: :o:o :shock: :shock:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

that looks like 14 tiny Irish Al's with jaundice watching her show ;)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:

that looks like 14 tiny Irish Al's with jaundice watching her show ;)

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

you do know how they do that ! ? theres a plastic tube like thing up there containing it all !!!!!

empress stah was a great "act" but I cant say I like the " pulling objects out of body parts thing" :? and as you say def. not erotic! her grand finaly was to pull a gold ballon out of her butt hole blow it up with her mouth and pop it with a pin which made gold glitter fly everywhere. ~ sexy !!!!! :roll:
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

you do know how they do that ! ? theres a plastic tube like thing up there containing it all !!!!!

empress stah was a great "act" but I cant say I like the " pulling objects out of body parts thing" :? and as you say def. not erotic! her grand finaly was to pull a gold ballon out of her butt hole blow it up with her mouth and pop it with a pin which made gold glitter fly everywhere. ~ sexy !!!!! :roll:

I watched that Empress Stah movie you posted.... lets just say that Sticky Vicky isnt anywhere near as 'classy' an act as Empress Stah... to be honest i'd be more impressed by them both if they could make me a bacon and haggis roll using only their tits. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    V V wrote:

You seem to know a lot about this... are you sure your performance was belly dancing??? ;);)
  • Options
    hahaha red ~ guess I'm starting hang out with the burleque crowd a little too much !! :lol:

Dunk I'd try but :( sorry not quite got the equipment :lol:
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    :o :shock:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    :o :shock:

As if..... :roll:
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Good news!
    dunno if it's ben posted but the tonight show is available in Ireland on NTL channel 204! means we'll see the Pj lads on June 2nd or possibly 3rd as it's a day or 2 late of the American broadcast.
    hope this helps...
  • Options
    Good Morning all.

So all you Irish people here (ummmm..... the couple of people who live in Ireland...), though I'm sure we'll be getting it on cable, better safe than sorry... get recording!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Good Morning all.

So all you Irish people here (ummmm..... the couple of people who live in Ireland...), though I'm sure we'll be getting it on cable, better safe than sorry... get recording!

we get it here... its on Comedy Channel or something... 8-)