Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'm sure it'll be available to d/l pretty soon after the show, I'll get my hands on it that way.

Everytime the site goes down, I pray for the goddamn stickies up there to be gone... they never are :(
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,257
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Good news!
    dunno if it's ben posted but the tonight show is available in Ireland on NTL channel 204! means we'll see the Pj lads on June 2nd or possibly 3rd as it's a day or 2 late of the American broadcast.
    hope this helps...

I did not know that. Must check the NTL when i get home....random!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Good Morning all.

So all you Irish people here (ummmm..... the couple of people who live in Ireland...), though I'm sure we'll be getting it on cable, better safe than sorry... get recording!

we get it here... its on Comedy Channel or something... 8-)

On CNBC 8-)8-)
  • Options
    Young Ed is looking for a spare Rotterdam, if anyone here has one/knows of one.....
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    oooOOOooo... howdy folks... not been here for a week or so... what's up (sticly vicky's unmentionables) ?

looks like i *might* have the all-clear to go to manchester as well so, a bit late in the day, any spare tix hanging around ? :oops:

anyway, just popped in to say hellooooo... hope you're all well... am off on holiday tomorrow until june 1st... out of radio contact most of the time.... so if there is a spare manchester ticket anywhere, keep it safe for me :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    oooOOOooo... howdy folks... not been here for a week or so... what's up (sticly vicky's unmentionables) ?

looks like i *might* have the all-clear to go to manchester as well so, a bit late in the day, any spare tix hanging around ? :oops:

anyway, just popped in to say hellooooo... hope you're all well... am off on holiday tomorrow until june 1st... out of radio contact most of the time.... so if there is a spare manchester ticket anywhere, keep it safe for me :D

whats this 'might' business... are you a man or a total geek? actually wait... don't answer that! :oops:

will keeps eyes peeled for ticket. have a nice holiday! 8-)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Hi John!!! Good-bye John!!!! Have a lovely holiday!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning wow BEAUTIFUL weather !!!! hope you have a super duper bank holiday wkend XXXX :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    clear blue sky ~ hubys away wondering what to do today ~ wish we could go to the beach think the nearest is burnham on sea !!!!
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Beautiful morning to all.

V... pack up the car and go..... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Lovely day in Dublin too! I'm gonna try get ALL my washing done, then go for a drive around the coast with the top down :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    ooOOOoo Jenny.... posing, are we???? :mrgreen:

Hope you all had a lovely day... because I just looked at the weather forecast on the BBC website and it shows 'heavy showers' in my part of the world! :(

Edit: Just checked the Met Office forecast... showers not until the evening - thank god. Shit for Tuesday and Wednesday though....
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Had the best day today! Got the BBQ out for the first time.....Baby fits into PJ onezie....spent the whole day outsie with the family....and Eldest daughter danced all afternoon in the garden to Avacado 8-):D;)

Hope everyone is well 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Night night everyone. Hope your day was a good one!
  • Options
    WORK...BUSY....FUCK...... ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    I have one Neil Young and one Bruce Springsteen ticket available (Hard Rock Calling). My best friend from Belgium can't make it anymore (mega ill... unable to travel for the forseeable future). Each for £54 if anyone is interested (face + fees). I haven't received them yet but I will be there too!

Anyone interested? Anyone know anyone who is interested?
  • Options
    Anyone here? :?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Anyone here? :?

me.

i'm in spanish heaven... my team won tonight!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Yes, I played ok tonight.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    Yes, I played ok tonight.

:lol::lol::lol:

well it seams i annoyed a few Man U supporters on facebook in saying that i wanted Barca to win, so i will throw it out here now and piss off the Chelsea supporters and Cheering for Everton in the FA Cup on the weekend :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    morning :)

pfffft I'm being good and doing some much needed DIY, but I wish I was dancing and sewing!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    morning :)

pfffft I'm being good and doing some much needed DIY, but I wish I was dancing and sewing!

What a combination....just be careful you dont slip and sewing needle disappears somewhere it shouldnt :o :shock: ;)

EDIT: Barcelona were awesomeness encapsulated last night...Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol and Messi were astounding. Their intricate passing and control was unbelievable...hopefully that will let all the Anderson and Carrick lovers see that both are only fit for Notts Forest ( :twisted: ). Theirry sorry but you were non-existant in the match, clearly not match fit ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    EDIT: Blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blahblah

+1
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    oo just a reminder if anyones gets wind of spare London tix please please let me know :D

OOoooo dont want to get pins and needles in me feet ! ;)

back to painting the stair case :?
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    EDIT: Barcelona were awesomeness encapsulated last night...Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol and Messi were astounding. Their intricate passing and control was unbelievable...hopefully that will let all the Anderson and Carrick lovers see that both are only fit for Notts Forest ( :twisted: ). Theirry sorry but you were non-existant in the match, clearly not match fit

i'm a girl, i know a lot about shoes and how many eyelashes i have. my favourite colour is blue and i totally love Eddie Vedder. He smells of love and fairies. I can iron a mans shirt in under 47 seconds and i think cute little kittens are soooo adorbale that i have their photos all over my wallpaper. Being a girl is great cos men drive me places and i can do more shoe shopping

very interesting Jenny... thanks for that! ;)

yes Al... Barcelona were just fantastic too watch. their passing was so intricate and they just seemed to weave their wy out of any trouble Man Ure could muster at them... I thought Man Ure looked tired and just second best all night...
  • Options
    Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    There's a thread regarding the selection of pin badge for London and Manchester if anyone's interested :)

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=99515
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    i'm a girl, i know a lot about shoes and how many eyelashes i have. my favourite colour is blue and i totally love Eddie Vedder. He smells of love and fairies. I can iron a mans shirt in under 47 seconds and i think cute little kittens are soooo adorbale that i have their photos all over my wallpaper. Being a girl is great cos men drive me places and i can do more shoe shopping

very interesting Jenny... thanks for that! ;)

yes Al... Barcelona were just fantastic too watch. their passing was so intricate and they just seemed to weave their wy out of any trouble Man Ure could muster at them... I thought Man Ure looked tired and just second best all night...

HANDS_CLAPPING.GIF
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    *squeales* sp???? hahahaha

I'm a girl LOVE the colour pink and I'm being a good wifey and doing the painting while checking out the downloads line up *fultters eyes* Jenny dearset who was it you were recomending again ??
    :mrgreen::lol:

here is said line up
    http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/lineup/index.aspx
    Post edited by V V on
  • Options
    thanks Sain ~ but I WANT THAT GOD SAVE THE QUEEN ONE!!!!!! *stamps foot* dunk please get them for me :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:
    thanks Sain ~ but I WANT THAT GOD SAVE THE QUEEN ONE!!!!!! *stamps foot* dunk please get them for me :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I asked the same thing V ... dunky done lost that one :cry:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?