Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Chime wrote:
    V V wrote:
    thanks Sain ~ but I WANT THAT GOD SAVE THE QUEEN ONE!!!!!! *stamps foot* dunk please get them for me :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I asked the same thing V ... dunky done lost that one :cry:

ppfffffffttt !! Dunk go do it again ~ you know you love us :D:D:D

*chime and V flutters eyes*
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i definitely dont have it.. i cant really remember what it looked like?
    :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    V V wrote:
    Jenny dearset who was it you were recomending again ??
    :mrgreen::lol:

I think it could have been Black Stone Cherry? I'd also recommend The Answer and Clutch and a few others there too. I find it strange that Opeth will be on before Motley Crue.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i definitely dont have it.. i cant really remember what it looked like?
    :(

oooo poo , well it was the god save the queen image but bright pink back ground :D:D and bright colours in general and pearl jam ... etc replacing the words~ get to it boy you know you can :D:D:D

JEN ~ yeah I check BSCherry not baaaad. I like clutch already, will try the answer. why are opeth bigger these days then motoley Cure or is it a respect thing by the orgnisers?
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:
    Chime wrote:
    V V wrote:
    thanks Sain ~ but I WANT THAT GOD SAVE THE QUEEN ONE!!!!!! *stamps foot* dunk please get them for me :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I asked the same thing V ... dunky done lost that one :cry:

ppfffffffttt !! Dunk go do it again ~ you know you love us :D:D:D

*chime and V flutters eyes*

Red flutters as well. I'm not going to be there but PLEASE someone keep me a badge... I MUST have one!
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    chickenjackman.jpg

hello all, it's been a whille since I've been around. :? but I have nothing to say. :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    morning ~ wow another BEEEEEEAAAtiful day out there !
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    morning ~ wow another BEEEEEEAAAtiful day out there !

yeeehawwww... i'm going to burn stuff on a fire tomorrow... and sit and sip cold beers from 2pm onwards.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    3575094435_924066c78a_o.jpg

thoughts?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

thoughts?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: FUNKY!!!!
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

thoughts?
    Mick Hucknall would be better.. being a manc and all
  • Options
    Scratchin'!! Hello! Do you want a ticket for Springsteen at Hard Rock Calling?
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    well kids went to see Scott Matthews last night and he was amazing! Came out after the gig and spent ages chatting with fans-what a legend! I was chuffed to get to spend so long chatting with him but that's where the night got interesting...during the gig I thought I saw gemma Hayes (for those that don't know she is my major celebrity crush)! Anyway I thought it couldn't be her as she lives in LA. So I was chatting to Scott when I caught this girls eye, I bought shit it looks justlike her! Went to the bar with papa Irish and next thing she's right beside me. I've never been star struck but me legs went to jelly and meheart started to pound! After some time I plucked up the courage and went over to sayhello! No for all u ladies n soupy imagine sitting next to eddie In apub and you'regettin close to what I was going through! She was absolutelylovely and wechatted for a good 20mins, I was blown away. Needless to say gemma was very disappointed to heari was married but what can u do! Papa Irish three a spanner inthe works though by tlling her how nervous I was - bastard ;-)

What a night!!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    well kids went to see Scott Matthews last night and he was amazing! Came out after the gig and spent ages chatting with fans-what a legend! I was chuffed to get to spend so long chatting with him but that's where the night got interesting...during the gig I thought I saw gemma Hayes (for those that don't know she is my major celebrity crush)! Anyway I thought it couldn't be her as she lives in LA. So I was chatting to Scott when I caught this girls eye, I bought shit it looks justlike her! Went to the bar with papa Irish and next thing she's right beside me. I've never been star struck but me legs went to jelly and meheart started to pound! After some time I plucked up the courage and went over to sayhello! No for all u ladies n soupy imagine sitting next to eddie In apub and you'regettin close to what I was going through! She was absolutelylovely and wechatted for a good 20mins, I was blown away. Needless to say gemma was very disappointed to heari was married but what can u do! Papa Irish three a spanner inthe works though by tlling her how nervous I was - bastard ;-)

What a night!!

Sounds like a great night Al ... and parents never lose the knack of embarrassing their kids :oops: :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    hahahahahahahahaha awww so sweetie jelly legs !
    you see how it is !!! dread to think how I might be if I did meet Ed hahahaha

thats wonderful though very happy for ya. ooOOOOO so sunny yay my dear friend is getting marriend today so looking forward to it and then a big pot luck BBQ in their garden after, couldnt be a more perfect day for them.

Red ~ think I'll wear the grey top and black skirt but I have this lovely cream skirt n top which is great in hot weather but I'm feeling a bit dumpy so stick to the grey its very pretty! xx
  • Options
    Jelly legs... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

V... black is always good! Anyway, if you get BBQ mess on it, it won't show... cream would. And with black you can sit on the grass without having to worry about grass stains and getting them out! Have a lovely day....

I'm hoping the plumber will be coming this morning... Until then, I will be in the garden!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Unfortunately the photo my dad took in his phone is a bit blurry :( :roll: :D but she still looks great 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    jelly legs jelly legs jelly legs !!! :lol:

damn this weather is killing me no more bloody painting I'm goin off to a field for the day , we had a tipi rental this wkend need to go take it down so I'm gonna sit by it a play pretend for the day , me Indian Squaw :mrgreen:
  • Options
    V V wrote:

we had a tipi rental this wkend need to go take it down so I'm gonna sit by it a play pretend for the day , me Indian Squaw :mrgreen:

**braids her hair and gets her beads on to pretend with VV**
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    V V wrote:

we had a tipi rental this wkend need to go take it down so I'm gonna sit by it a play pretend for the day , me Indian Squaw :mrgreen:

**braids her hair and gets her beads on to pretend with VV**

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:it was SO LOVELY !
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    edited June 2009
    Does anyone know what time this Conan thingy will be on in China? I'd look myself but I can't be arsed. :lol:

Edit: By the way, if anyone can upload it to Google video once it's been aired, that would be coool. I can't access Youtube here, coz Chinese people apparently aren't as free as Americans. :lol:
    Post edited by Byrnzie on
  • Options
    ooOoooo all the stickys are gone :mrgreen:
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Yey I don't have to scroll for ages to get to the CREEEEWWW

*this post is sponsered by Tesco. Every little helps.

**Jennytree - not a sellout.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    But Jenny... who 'owns' Tesco? **sellout**

This speculation on the Porch is sooooooo funny! I love the way they all get their knickers in a twist.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    But Jenny... who 'owns' Tesco? **sellout**

This speculation on the Porch is sooooooo funny! I love the way they all get their knickers in a twist.

it really is... all this are they or are they not playing a new song..

it clearly fucking states on the tenclub newslink that they are playing new songs from their upcoming album...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :x
  • Options
    ... and now the news is official so hopefully this will calm things down :twisted: :lol:

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/exc ... 8374.story
  • Options
    Thank god! That will shut them up. How many more threads now that people 'know'??
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Thank god! That will shut them up. How many more threads now that people 'know'??

nah, it probably wont. :roll:
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    Chime wrote:
    ooOoooo all the stickys are gone :mrgreen:

you beat me to it!

about time, those were there for way to long 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    and i did seem to start up some trouble over there :lol::lol:
    i got the sort of responses i thought i would, 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!