Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    i don't really post here even though I'm from Dublin but i LOVE the fact that it's the longest thread on the whole boards..can we organise 20 pages of

PEARL JAM COME BACK TO DUBLIN!! soon?

that'd be deadly:) te Point is now the O2 and it's really an amazing venue..furthest seat from the stage is only 65 meters! so you'll have an amazing view no matter where you are..also it can be seated or made GA..and they've a brand spanking new PA..has everything going for it!

Come back PJ!!

all is forgiven.

that is all.

dave
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good sunday to all.... :) Hope you guys are enjoying your week-end. Garden today, Hampton Court tomorrow!
  • Options
    danleridanleri Posts: 497
    Hi lads!

long shot but I'll try anyway... if you know about a Berlin spare can you drop me a line?

Cheers!
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    Good sunday to all.... :) Hope you guys are enjoying your week-end. Garden today, Hampton Court tomorrow!

my Sunday plans are as follows: eat rest of the apple pie, watch X-Men (2 and 3). :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hello
    what a lovely wkend so far :D

huby had a chat this morning he''s thinking of not coming !!! which is kinda better cos he'd want to drive off home afters.... so maybe now I can catch up on plans :D:D:D:D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    :oDublin crew page 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope you all have a grooooovey bank holiday monday XXXXX
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Good morning my lovelies.... Thank the forces above you were here early enough to get this back on page 1 V!

Off to Hampton Court - I love it there.
  • Options
    so02seeso02see Posts: 236
    hello Red, did I read it right, your not coming to London this August?
    Manchester 2000. Leeds 2006. Wembley 2007
    SBE/O2 London/Manchester UK/Seattle 2/LA 2/Philadelphia 2/3/4 2009
    MSG 1 & 2 2010. Dublin / Belfast / Hyde Park 2010
    Eddie solo NY 1 & 2 2011
    PJ20 weekend & My Birthday party 4th Sept
  • Options
    I know soO2see!!!! Shocking but I'm flying off to Italy on August 16th!!! What bad timing... I'm sorry I'm gonna miss the gig AND the meet up! :( Hopefully, I won't have to wait too long for another chance and hopefully all will be there again for drinks! Did you find your tix? Will you be going to Hard Rock Calling (Hyde Park)?
  • Options
    oooOOOooo the Americans are bitching on The Porch!!!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:

did the all-you-can-eat buffet run out? :shock:

;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:

did the all-you-can-eat buffet run out? :shock:

;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

what about pj NOT in usa where they have played a billion more times then UK ?

with all their "I've seen them 98 times I've seen them 100 times, poor me?" oOOOOOOOoooooooo nasty!!!!! :lol:
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Morning all!

Ah bitching!

In other news, I was in Belfast on Saturday. The place is such a joy to be in!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    What was the problem with the yanks this time :roll: ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    Irish Al wrote:

they announced shows :lol:
    must have been in the wrong city for most :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Good morning people.....

Supposed to be a sunny day here today. Who cares... I can't see out from my office :(
  • Options
    its cold grey and windy here Red your not missing anything ~~~~

OOOoo ment to ask you if you watch that programe on Kew Gardens last week, at one point when they were talking about collecting seeds from India they were playing The Face of Love :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Irish Al wrote:

they announced shows :lol:
    must have been in the wrong city for most :lol:

haha :lol: thank god they dont live in India 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    hey folks!

so whats the meet up plan prior to those goin to manchester and/or london? as i am doing both!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • Options
    Good morning all my lovelies!
  • Options
    morning morning! I've a feeling it's gonna be freezing in work again, feckers are always trigger-happy with the a/c :(
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    I've got a radiator right next to my desk... and it's on this morning!
  • Options
    morning ~ just waiting for the girls to pop round for coffee n cake ! best start to the day :mrgreen:
  • Options
    i'm off to Spain tomorrow night... woo-hoo..

10 year anniversary... so i'm taking the wife to Benidorm and going to watch Sticky Vicky.... me so classy 8-)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    oooOOOooo Dunky....... :mrgreen: Sticky Vicky... naughty boy... but then again... anniversary ;);)

Have a lovely time!

V... coffee and cake... mmmmmmmm
  • Options
    mmm cake!

Benidorm?! *shudders*

Enjoy ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    mmm cake!

Benidorm?! *shudders*

Enjoy ;)

not exactly our kinda thing either but its all inclusive for a week and cost us £600 all in!! awesome!

i'm taking 3 books, my mp3 player, 2 tickets to sticky vicky and i dont plan to move for 7 days... oh and i plan to drink that £600 back in booze all by meself. :)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm taking 3 books, my mp3 player, 2 tickets to sticky vicky and i dont plan to move for 7 days... oh and i plan to drink that £600 back in booze all by meself. :)

So... who's your wife going to 'celebrate' her anniversary with then???? All you need is VITAMINS to keep you going on an anniversary getaway!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

So... who's your wife going to 'celebrate' her anniversary with then???? All you need is VITAMINS to keep you going on an anniversary getaway!

she's taking 4 books. its peace, quiet and relaxation we're after Red... kids are at Grannys... really looking forward to it... just totally relaxing!!!

although clearly i expect much humpage when i'm there... :oops:
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    she's taking 4 books. its peace, quiet and relaxation we're after Red... kids are at Grannys... really looking forward to it... just totally relaxing!!!

although clearly i expect much humpage when i'm there... :oops:

Actually Dunk... that sounds lovely.... (just make sure you don't get too relaxed and there is enough nookie nookie while the kids are not around!)