Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    she's taking 4 books. its peace, quiet and relaxation we're after Red... kids are at Grannys... really looking forward to it... just totally relaxing!!!

although clearly i expect much humpage when i'm there... :oops:

Actually Dunk... that sounds lovely.... (just make sure you don't get too relaxed and there is enough nookie nookie while the kids are not around!)

thanks Red... think we'll go into Valencia for a day trip also... and Benidorm still has its historic Old Town area..

just hope the weather stays as good as it has been there this past week... 28˚C!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    have a wonderful time dunk ~ whos needs sticky vicky when u got Mrs Dunk !!! :P
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    danleridanleri Posts: 497
    I created a new Facebook group for all the European 10C members! check it out:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=96520290406

join and enjoy :-)
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    have a wonderful time dunk ~ whos needs sticky vicky when u got Mrs Dunk !!! :P

:lol::lol:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Sticky vicky :o :shock: I think I may know someone who got stuck to her by accident :o :shock: :lol:

EDIT: and no dunk I didnt mean someone got stuck INTO her :lol:;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    can anyone help... i literally have no memory of where i am meant to be staying on the Monday night of the gig in Manchester... absolutely no memory.

i'm sure i arranged something... but cant remember :oops: :oops:
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all....

Oh Dunk.... age is hitting you!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    can anyone help... i literally have no memory of where i am meant to be staying on the Monday night of the gig in Manchester... absolutely no memory.

i'm sure i arranged something... but cant remember :oops: :oops:

Did you book a second night in the Travelodge? Or are ye getting the magic oh-so-long bus to London that night?

I have to find more wahmbulance pics for all the threads this morning :roll:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all....

it truly is... in all the flurry of excitement i think i have organised something but now have absolutely no idea if i did....

:?
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all....

it truly is... in all the flurry of excitement i think i have organised something but now have absolutely no idea if i did....

Sharing a room with Dave and Sam??

If not possibly Hitchy??
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Chime wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all....

Sharing a room with Dave and Sam??

If not possibly Hitchy??

i wondered if thats what it was cos i'm travelling down with Dave... but didnt know if that was all... thanks Pip...

i shall contact Dave i think :oops:

what a dufus i are
  • Options
    Am fairly sure you'd booked the travelodge??!!

I feckin reversed into a RANGE ROVER today :( I have never claimed from my insurance but I made mincemeat of his bumper...gonna cost a fortune :shock: He was cool tho, he owns the house next door. He was totally in my blindspot...ah balls :(

Ah well nobody was hurt :D

Pippa I have a little treat to send to ya, might be next week before I get it out to you tho ;)

Is Keith comin to the UK gigs???
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:

I feckin reversed into a RANGE ROVER today :( I have never claimed from my insurance but I made mincemeat of his bumper...gonna cost a fortune :shock: He was cool tho, he owns the house next door. He was totally in my blindspot...ah balls :(

Pippa I have a little treat to send to ya, might be next week before I get it out to you tho ;)

Ouch :( ... not a great start to the day.

OooOoo exciting ... something to look forward to ;) thank you :D

Keith ... as you may expect ... is doing the whole mini-tour :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

definitely not on the monday i hadnt... there is a sale on next week for £19 rooms... perhaps i'll log in while i'm away in Spain and try and nab one then...

shit about the car Al... you'll only have to pay the insurance policy excess but it still smarts... must have clunked it to mangle a Range Rover's bumper... them big cars sonny jim.

but as you say... no one was hurt!! 8-)
  • Options
    Chime wrote:
    Ouch :( ... not a great start to the day.

Nope :roll:
    Chime wrote:
    OooOoo exciting ... something to look forward to ;) thank you :D

Dont get too excited ;)
    Chime wrote:
    Keith ... as you may expect ... is doing the whole mini-tour :mrgreen:

Of course he is :lol:
    dunkman wrote:
    definitely not on the monday i hadnt... there is a sale on next week for £19 rooms... perhaps i'll log in while i'm away in Spain and try and nab one then...

That'll do then...am well chuffed we're all staying in the same hotel (in manchester anyway!! ;) )
    dunkman wrote:
    shit about the car Al... you'll only have to pay the insurance policy excess but it still smarts... must have clunked it to mangle a Range Rover's bumper... them big cars sonny jim.

but as you say... no one was hurt!! 8-)

Those motors are built with fookin tinfoil..load of balls but the dude was cool about it. The excess is €250 :roll:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Speaking of - my insurance went up by €40 this year :shock: I do get it half price, but still...
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    so where are you all staying in london ???
    seems I'll be alone ~ anyone want me :D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    V V wrote:
    so where are you all staying in london ???
    seems I'll be alone ~ anyone want me :D

I know people have family rooms with spare beds V, maybe you can convince someone to let you use theirs?

I think the majority of us are at Docklands... I think... :?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Think meself and Hells will have a spare bit of mattress unless she's promised it to someone already 8-)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    Jennytree wrote:
    Think meself and Hells will have a spare bit of mattress unless she's promised it to someone already 8-)

Ohhhhh there's a love-in at Jenny and Hel's place 8-)

:lol:;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    Someone find me a spare london ticket dammit. :twisted: :lol:
    What the fuck is this world?
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    Murderers wrote:

Yeah, me too 8-)
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    IMPORTANT.... Karim (Gossard_is_God) didn't get a London tix. He cannot NOT be there! V, Pip... how many times did we go to gigs, not see Karim and all of a sudden he's behind us?!?!?!

Anyone?
  • Options
    Guys... any hugs you have going spare, send them my way. I've a feeling it's gonna be a bad weekend :cry:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Oh no Jenny :o What's up??

{{{{{Jenny}}}}}}
    x x x x x x x
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Jennytree wrote:
    Guys... any hugs you have going spare, send them my way. I've a feeling it's gonna be a bad weekend :cry:

*hugs*

hug.png
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    finnannie wrote:
    Murderers wrote:

Yeah, me too 8-)

maybe try from somewhere else than the DUBLIN crew? ;)

seriously though, fingers crossed for you both!! :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    maybe try from somewhere else than the DUBLIN crew? ;)

seriously though, fingers crossed for you both!! :)

And for Karim!!!

More hugs.. {{{Jenny}}}
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    IMPORTANT.... Karim (Gossard_is_God) didn't get a London tix. He cannot NOT be there! V, Pip... how many times did we go to gigs, not see Karim and all of a sudden he's behind us?!?!?!

Anyone?

I can sort him out just like last time ;)
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

ooooo can i bunk in with you guys ???? ;)

and ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((JEN))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

hope your weekends ok XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX