Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good morning to all... Today is the day we will hear some news, I hope!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    does a happy dance !

hope your enjoying the rain as much as the garden is !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:

i'm hoping for a London & Scotland shows or something... I'm off to Spain soon... then Florida in October... money is tight and so i will go to the UK shows and thats it... so could do with there being 2 of them! :lol:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    V V wrote:

hope your enjoying the rain as much as the garden is !

And to think I watered it after planting yesterday :lol:

Dunky... nice travels planned!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:

i'm hoping for a London & Scotland shows or something... I'm off to Spain soon... then Florida in October... money is tight and so i will go to the UK shows and thats it... so could do with there being 2 of them! :lol:

it'd prob be cheaper to fly to ireland...although the sterling is pretty shit still ;)

Here's to a 6pm announcement when most people will be travelling home from work :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Here's to a 6pm announcement when most people will be travelling home from work :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:twisted:
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:

it'd prob be cheaper to fly to ireland...although the sterling is pretty shit still ;)

might be Al... as long as some poor person has some floorspace for me that is... i dont know if i can even do hotels and stuff as i have about 2 leave days left until end of December :lol:

i just didnt think there would be any shows so even if i get to one i'll be a happy man 8-)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    as long as some poor person has some floorspace for me that is...

I always have floor/bed space....
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    as long as some poor person has some floorspace for me that is...

I always have floor/bed space....

8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo Al is a very excited little bunny :lol:8-) :P

Came into work this am and worked me arse off and thought.."great not being distracted by PJ today"...then I pop on here for a quick second....an hour ago :oops: :oops: :o:o:o:o
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Looks like TM has manchester on 17th August....
  • Options
    SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
  • Options
    Right....... who's going where, where are we meeting up and who's buying the drinks?

:D
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Berlin, London and probably Manchester for me... see ye's there!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    i've bought Manchester... not sure about London yet as it could be too pricey for me.

Manchester is driveable and what not.

:):):):)
  • Options
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    Red whats up?
  • Options
    Red will be in Italy during that time :( :( :( :(
  • Options
    Shite :(
  • Options
    If only they had started with London..... :cry::cry::cry: I fly out on the 16th...

Hi scratchin'.... been a while!
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    there isn't a smiley shocked and confused enough to display what I feel. argh.

why do I have to be at work right now?! I can't freak out and get excited in peace. :shock: :o:mrgreen: :geek: :? :D8-)

and :cry: for Rita. :cry::cry:

argh!

EDIT: I also have no money at the moment. shite.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    If only they had started with London..... :cry::cry::cry: I fly out on the 16th...

Hi scratchin'.... been a while!
    Yes it has darling

We'll miss you! and Byrnzie!
  • Options
    I was so looking forward to see you guys all again... (and seeing PJ of course!)
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'm in work too - was in the middle of remoting onto someone's pc when I read the announcement, they had to ring me back to get me to finish the install! Don't people understand that this is more important?!!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    looks like I have a spare if one of UKDave's 17 kids want it... :P :P ;)
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    I was so looking forward to see you guys all again... (and seeing PJ of course!)

I'll come visit when I can.. if it's any consolation. :? ;)

I can always try to persuade Eddie to visit with me.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm in work too - was in the middle of remoting onto someone's pc when I read the announcement, they had to ring me back to get me to finish the install! Don't people understand that this is more important?!!

stoopid customers are interfering with my thought-processes regarding this. :|
  • Options
    JimNasticsJimNastics Posts: 679
    Peeps are you going for seating or standing at the o2? I'd rather stand but the thought of being stuck at the back of the floor is tempting me to go seated...
  • Options
    Seating is based on seniority - how is yours?
    I'm thinking that even without much seniority, it's not going the be the really shitty seats....
  • Options
    dannymcdannymc Posts: 36
    So whos starting the Manchester crew thread...and the O2 one of course !?!?

Im not going as too far too travel, but are the O2 seats at the front ?!!?