Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    wow lots of peeps new ones too :D yay

oh bum I need to speak to huby about doing both shows I may need a lift too and dont forget Al and the Mrs how much would a mini bus cost ????!!!!!

btw Climb is ok shattered top part of plevis on one side which they say is minor ! PHEW he made the local radio news ~ 40 yr old man falls from tree escapes near death with minor injuries ~ damn news
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:
    btw Climb is ok shattered top part of plevis on one side which they say is minor ! PHEW he made the local radio news ~ 40 yr old man falls from tree escapes near death with minor injuries ~ damn news [/color]
    :D Good to hear that!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i now have a spare Manchester for anyone?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:

ooh I might like to go for that!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    Hey, Dunk. My friend Niko (Dirty Frank on ZG thread) was debating whether he should get tickets for Man on pair up with someone. If nobody else wants it, i can ask him.
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

ok guys... if someone definitely wants it i can only hold on to it for one day as I've pm'd finnannie and asked if she wants it (she was looking for a spare).

bit of a pain buying them in pairs so it is... my wife can't make it now... and i'm sure my friends wouldnt take 2 days off work to watch me cry at Long Road ;):mrgreen:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    ok guys... if someone definitely wants it i can only hold on to it for one day as I've pm'd finnannie and asked if she wants it (she was looking for a spare).
    :

Dunk... I think I saw on another thread that finnannie had sorted herself out.
  • Options
    i gots to sort it with huby and work and kids etc.. before I can go for 1 . but i'm sure the PJ fairys will come through they always do :D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    :

oh right... well i've pm'd her so no doubt she'll get back to me.

one of Helens friends from Zimbabwe? is after one as well... so he might want it.

or emmi... or Sid's friend...

however is definitely wanting it really :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

bit of a pain buying them in pairs so it is... my wife can't make it now... and i'm sure my friends wouldnt take 2 days off work to watch me cry at Long Road ;):mrgreen:

I definitely want it. definitely. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

it's yours. :)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

*happy dance*

you, my dearest, rock! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    redrock wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    :

Nope.. I don't yet have tickets to Manchester or London.

I just managed to get rid of my extra Berlin ticket.

If anyone has spares to Manchester and/or London please let me know. ;)
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    :

oh right... well i've pm'd her so no doubt she'll get back to me.

one of Helens friends from Zimbabwe? is after one as well... so he might want it.

or emmi... or Sid's friend...

however is definitely wanting it really :mrgreen:

Yeah he's not allowed to renew his 10c membership because he lives in/his bank's in Zimbabwe :o ... also think he can't order anything from goods anymore :(
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

*happy dance*

you wont be happy dancing when i tell thee the price ;);)
  • Options
    finnannie wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    :

Nope.. I don't yet have a ticket London.

If anyone has a spare to London please let me know. ;)
    EDITED: I think I just got a ticket to Manch. from another fan. :)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

*happy dance*

you wont be happy dancing when i tell thee the price ;);)

maybe not. but I'll still do my best. :P thank goodness I don't own you that pint anymore. ;)
  • Options
    everyone else... i think Wolfie has a spare left over still.
  • Options
    finnannie wrote:

jes, jes, jee! :D
  • Options
    Housing JimHousing Jim Posts: 644
    finnannie wrote:

Nope.. I don't yet have a ticket London.

If anyone has a spare to London please let me know. ;)
    [/quote]

That would be me :D Spreading the joy 8-)
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options

That would be me :D Spreading the joy 8-)

Thank you !!! :)
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    thank goodness I don't own you that pint anymore. ;)

:shock: :shock: :shock:

aye ok... i'll let you off :mrgreen:

glad you got a ticket Annie... 8-)
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Well i might have a spare for London.
    Depends on whether i'm be allowed to go to Manchester or not... :oops:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    Well i might have a spare for London.
    Depends on whether i'm be allowed to go to Manchester or not... :oops:

hahahahaha you sound like me !
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Guys, I'm so excited to see all of you again! I'm also quite happy that this is all happening in the Dublin crew thread!! :D:D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Guys, I'm so excited to see all of you again! I'm also quite happy that this is all happening in the Dublin crew thread!! :D:D

:mrgreen:

I still can't comprehend that all of this is actually happening. :D
  • Options
    Sorry finnannie!!!

I would like to say that I am excited for you guys but I think I will just sulk in my corner.....

Nah.... I'm excited :D
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

You coming over bird? :o

Dunk you owe me eight pints you bastard..
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Scratchin ... Dunk ... who's sorting the badges for the UK tour? :D I'll chuck a couple of quid towards it.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

You coming over bird? :o

Dunk you owe me eight pints you bastard..

well I've got dunky's spare for Man so far. :mrgreen: would love to do London aswell.