Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    cant beleive tickets on sale when I'm no school run !!!!

phewwwwwww i got em tho.

bit sad Dan is doing Manchester what about Al will u do Man or London???
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    I was so looking forward to see you guys all again... (and seeing PJ of course!)

You'll be getting to see me and a few others before then (only a couple of weeks :shock: ) ... and then Uncle Neil ... not the same I know :oops:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    i'm not happy about everyone being split up !!!

they should have just played Cardiff and we could ALL be there ! hahahaha
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    edited April 2009
    Chime wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    I was so looking forward to see you guys all again... (and seeing PJ of course!)

You'll be getting to see me and a few others before then (only a couple of weeks :shock: ) ... and then Uncle Neil ... not the same I know :oops:

Still looking for Springsteen tix (just in case)....

V... do you not think most will get both Manchester and London... I know Al did... 8-)
  • Options
    dannymc wrote:
    So whos starting the Manchester crew thread...and the O2 one of course !?!?

Im not going as too far too travel, but are the O2 seats at the front ?!!?

do both ~~~~ go on you know you want to !

You TOO Dunk !
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    holy shit!
    that has to have been the easiest ticket transaction ever!!!!
    bought for London on the 18th. have to decide if i can afford to go to Manchester as well... really, really want to but might have to wait and see if i can scrounge someone's spare nearer the time...

anyway... London, baby!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    dannymcdannymc Posts: 36
    From looking rather barren the summers looking ace gig wise - Neil Young - Kasabian - NIN - PJ...all in 2 mnths...

Oh and hello all again!! Surprised im allowed to post, but hey hoo, all must be forgiven since the changeover to new site ;)
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    edited April 2009
    V V wrote:
    i'm not happy about everyone being split up !!!

they should have just played Cardiff and we could ALL be there ! hahahaha

I'm not happy about this at all. then again I'm really happy and excited. then I think about my bank account (or my credit card balance more like) and am not happy at all again. they should allow us to buy just one ticket so that I could afford it! ;)

EDIT: so any spares welcome! :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    dannymc wrote:
    From looking rather barren the summers looking ace gig wise - Neil Young - Kasabian - NIN - PJ...all in 2 mnths...

Oh and hello all again!! Surprised im allowed to post, but hey hoo, all must be forgiven since the changeover to new site ;)

Dan ! I already bought London but ooOOOoooo I want Both !

well What IF i sell my second and get Manchester as well !

Quick find me a spare 1 Dan, Dunk
  • Options
    Hello Dan... did you promise to be a good boy? ;)
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    there's always something isnt there... kids go back to school after summer hols on the fucking Tuesday the 18th... looks like we'll skip London and just go to Manchester

i have an idea though... We are going to go down on the Sunday and have a night out on that night... then i'll just drive home straight after the show that night. :)

that we i can still meet up with any die-hards who are travelling up the day before the gig for some pimms n lemonade!! 8-)8-)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Hello Dan... did you promise to be a good boy? ;)

Oh yeah - scouts honour!

V V - theres always general sale standing (which im sure will be cheaper than 10c prices!), and if any of our yankee friends get online to buy some after the 29th, some of them may have spares?? You know the score on here with PJ - if you want it bad enough, you get it!!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    for what it's worth i got the GA tickets for London.
    saw Bruce at the O2 with GA and it was superb, no idea what sort of seats the 10c will get but at least with GA you have a chance of getting near the front... or drinking beer until the last minute... 8-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    hahahahahaha I know I know just over excited

so O2 was £48 ish each. man £45 ??? not much dif.
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    dannymc wrote:
    So whos starting the Manchester crew thread...and the O2 one of course !?!?

Im not going as too far too travel, but are the O2 seats at the front ?!!?

do both ~~~~ go on you know you want to !

You TOO Dunk !

we'll see... i might scrounge one nearer the time... its the travel and accommodation i would struggle with!!!

the timing.. as usual.. is shit for me... I cant NOT be there on my kids first day back at school... it goes against my parenting code :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I got standing for the O2, my 10c number is shite. I'm going to Berlin too, I can't bloody wait cos I love that city so much and was talking about going back. Emmi, that wouldn't be that far for ye??

I also paid off my CC in full last month, I knew it wouldn't last! I guess I'll have a think about the Manchester show, I don't wanna rush Manchester to get to London early. I'm assuming it'd take a few hours on a train.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    V V wrote:

Oh yeah ive been working on the exchange rate of last month or two - dollar must have collapsed lately its 1.46 to the pound...so 45 not bad...tho im seeing NIN/JA for 29.50 !

You coming up then or what? Like for NIN month before we'll be getting into Manchester early doors for an all dayer...nice pubs/bars down deansgate and back of the Arena so should be fun in the sun !
  • Options
    i got GA too

oh FUCK huby just called to say our climber fell out of the tree !!! is being rushed to Hospital Fuck he's really messed up :( I'm glad its not my man but damn this is not good. my pj happyness has to be pushed aside will catch you all later xxx
  • Options
    JimNasticsJimNastics Posts: 679
    V V wrote:

With the pound so weak it's more like £65 per ticket for London, at least that's what xe.com converter is telling me!
  • Options
    Holy crap V, hope he's ok!

I'm totally spaced out and hyper now!

Berlin is €70 per ticket, London is €54.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    hey as a scotsman and therfore extremely good with money it is my duty to tell thee that Manchester Central Travelodge has rooms for £19 on both the Sunday and Monday night...

me and the missus coming down on the Sunday for some aperitifs the night BEFORE the show... whose in? :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    I got standing for the O2, my 10c number is shite. I'm going to Berlin too, I can't bloody wait cos I love that city so much and was talking about going back. Emmi, that wouldn't be that far for ye??

I also paid off my CC in full last month, I knew it wouldn't last! I guess I'll have a think about the Manchester show, I don't wanna rush Manchester to get to London early. I'm assuming it'd take a few hours on a train.

not too far at all. :) I think all them distances from here are about the same..

I wish I could've paid mine off full. it's still recovering a bit from my last touring and having worse months at work haven't helped one bit. :shock:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    i got GA too

oh FUCK huby just called to say our climber fell out of the tree !!! is being rushed to Hospital Fuck he's really messed up :( I'm glad its not my man but damn this is not good. my pj happyness has to be pushed aside will catch you all later xxx

oh noes! I'll send some good thoughts his way!
  • Options
    JimNastics wrote:
    V V wrote:

With the pound so weak it's more like £65 per ticket for London, at least that's what xe.com converter is telling me!

thats what i'm getting... told the wife the cost of the tickets and she said

"not bad.. £60 for 2 tickets.."

"nah.. thats each"

" *faints* "
  • Options
    V V wrote:

Shit V.... Hope it is better than it seems.... *~*sends good vibes*~*
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 786
    Hallo Dublin Crew

What a result eh? Another (mini) European tour !!!!! :D
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    JimNastics wrote:
    V V wrote:

thats what i'm getting... told the wife the cost of the tickets and she said

"not bad.. £60 for 2 tickets.."

"nah.. thats each"

" *faints* "

Its not that much Dunk - $134 = £91 = £45/tkt... The pound has improved against the dollar lately, luckily for us!
  • Options
    So what is the best way to get from Manchester to London?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    So what is the best way to get from Manchester to London?

train is only £11 one way :)
  • Options
    dannymc wrote:

Its not that much Dunk - $134 = £91 = £45/tkt... The pound has improved against the dollar lately, luckily for us!

cheers bud

i checked it out on XE.com and got the same as Jim...

on yahoo and aol its 91.4408 which is a lot better aint it!! :D