Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    and i'll be in Italy, near there, last week of August and first week of September...

Where?

other side of the Apennines, in Chiantishire, some place beginning with 'F' that i can't remember the name of or spell even if i could...! :oops: but it'd only be an hour or so's drive away from Bologna, so a show near there while i'm over would be rather convenient! followed by London, Dublin and maybe Scotland (so Dunk doesn't moan... :D )
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    oooo emmi lovely pic of you ;)

umm a friend txt me saying there was a pj thing on planet rock saturday, I was at a dance thing all wkend so missed it by try the listern again bit on their site *shrugs*

oooo so nice of Ed to end us that letter :D felt like he was talking directly at me hehehehehehe
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    jrd wrote:
    in Chiantishire, some place beginning with 'F' that i can't remember the name of or spell even if i could...! :)

Chiantishire, ie in Tuscany somewhere.... Could it be Firenze (no...... that would be TOO easy and obvious!)
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    in Chiantishire, some place beginning with 'F' that i can't remember the name of or spell even if i could...! :)

Chiantishire, ie in Tuscany somewhere.... Could it be Firenze (no...... that would be TOO easy and obvious!)
    Florence? 8-)

Hmm... F... not a clue really :oops: spent a couple of weeks in Tuscany and absolutely loved it.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    jrd wrote:

Florence? 8-)

Hmm... F... not a clue really :oops: spent a couple of weeks in Tuscany and absolutely loved it.

Florence is the same as Firenze :ugeek:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

I thought that the 8-) was to show she knew which city Firenze was (in English).

Am I so thick I am now misreading smilies :o :shock: :o :shock:
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

I thought that the 8-) was to show she knew which city Firenze was (in English).

:D Yep, it was, I was being a smartarse! Apologies to you but I thought that dunk of all people would get that... or was he being a smartarse back? :mrgreen:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    'morning all...... Last day of nice sunshine before rain tomorrow (at least in London). Must get the last bit of the garden sorted out before then!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

:D Yep, it was, I was being a smartarse! Apologies to you but I thought that dunk of all people would get that... or was he being a smartarse back? :mrgreen:

i knew you two knew... i was telling... oh let's say... Al. Al didnt know that :|

;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all...... Last day of nice sunshine before rain tomorrow (at least in London). Must get the last bit of the garden sorted out before then!

oh bum am going to a Tribal BBQ sat night !! in the beautiful Chew Magna vally :x
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    dunkman wrote:

i knew you two knew... i was telling... oh let's say... Al. Al didnt know that :|

;)
    :oops:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Fucecchio!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    Fucecchio!

i used to enjoy sneezing in Italian as well.... :roll:

new album due in Spetember i see... sah-weet!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    redrock wrote:

oh bum am going to a Tribal BBQ sat night !! in the beautiful Chew Magna vally :x

Don't know where that is but it seems it will clear up for Saturday afternoon in my part of the world.... Hopefully BBQ part of the world too!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    V V wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Don't know where that is but it seems it will clear up for Saturday afternoon in my part of the world.... Hopefully BBQ part of the world too!
    ooo do hope so

it looks like this

has a Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig lake in the middle

1_440x330.jpg

have a LOVELY weekend All XXXXXXXX
  • Options
    holy shit... important question!!!

who is attending shows then? i'll be there!!! 8-)8-)8-)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    holy shit... important question!!!

who is attending shows then? i'll be there!!! 8-)8-)8-)

i'm liking that tweet ! :D:D:D got to be the UK dont ya think ?

or maybe just the Italy thing :(

come on Eddie you know you need to visit the "old rockers" you love so much on our side of the pound!!!
  • Options
    Jet lag and across the pond - definitely Europe. But how many dates? And who? PJ? Ed? Logically, they HAVE to come to London (best landing airport from US - at least that's what I say!).

Enjoy your BBQ V - Sure looks a beautiful place to have one! Here it rained overnight and now we have sun with lil' white clouds.
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Just a comment but can you all believe that this thread was exactly 3 years old yesterday :o :shock: :ugeek:

I'm so happy for this tweet...but there has to be an Irish date in there....there just has to be....but anyway looks like we're all gonna get the chance (and excuse) to meet up soon...woohoo :D:);) :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    London baby!!!!

Would be nice to see Ed as didn't think I'd get a chance to see Ed and we KNOW PJ will be touring the new album here at some point :mrgreen:

... and I get to see you guys :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Chime wrote:

It HAS been a long time since we all met up! It would be a real blast! Al/Dunk... if kiddies are a problem, bring them over - G will babysit!
    Post edited by redrock on
  • Options
    :D:mrgreen::D:mrgreen::D:mrgreen::D:mrgreen:
  • Options
    Chime wrote:
    London baby!!!!

Would be nice to see Ed as didn't think I'd get a chance to see Ed and we KNOW PJ will be touring the new album here at some point :mrgreen:

and you get the chance to buy that pint of shandy you owe me ...! :D

but seriously...just logged on... what tweet are y'all talking about ? :oops:
    better go and see if i can find it...

EDIT: oooOOOooo!!! that's like, SERIOUSLY weird, man, because my 10c membership expires on April 26th !! it's like they tweeted to me, personally..! 8-) sounds like they'll be playing the Carlisle School Pool Party at Hampton Pool after all, Rita...!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    sounds like they'll be playing the Carlisle School Pool Party at Hampton Pool after all, Rita...!
    Yay!!! Got my sun cream and swimming gear ready :D

But please not the two last weeks of August... somehow I have a bad feeling about this.... :(
  • Options
    ooOooooooOOooooOOOoooo I'm so excited but if they dont play UK I dout I can see them :-(

but it cant just be festivals cos we wouldnt need membership !!!! :D

right I'm out dancing till 5pm if ANYTHING important and overtly exciting is anoused before 5 PLEASE TXT ME ! thanks lovelies XXXXXXX
  • Options
    Enjoy your dancing V....

Don't think any announcement will be made until tomorrow since the tweet said we had to have our memberships up to date by the 26th (so I would have thought 'end of day'). That would suggest the announcement would be for the next day, ie Monday. And since these guys don't get to work until 9.00am (or so!), I would have thought we will hear something tomorrow early evening.....

But those are just my thoughts!
  • Options
    Man..
    I haven't been here in a looooooong time! Can't believe you fuckers have kept this thread going for 2300 pages! Nice work!

looks like we'll be meeting up again pretty soon, eh? :D:D:D Roll on summer!
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Options
    Wolfy!!!!!!

Damn... it's been a long time! Can't wait for a meet-up again :D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Enjoy your dancing V....

Don't think any announcement will be made until tomorrow since the tweet said we had to have our memberships up to date by the 26th (so I would have thought 'end of day'). That would suggest the announcement would be for the next day, ie Monday. And since these guys don't get to work until 9.00am (or so!), I would have thought we will hear something tomorrow early evening.....

But those are just my thoughts!

good point the excitment stopped my brain from working !!!! hehehe
    I had fun thanks

oOOOo wolfy *waves*