Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Al, totally thrilled for you and yer family :) She's a fine size too, sure nearly reared! Whopper!

Dave, I feel privileged ye told us before yer boys :D:D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    redrock wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Oh... and no the boys don't know yet, was due to tell them this weekend but we've had to re-arrange to next... but I'm sure they'll be 8-):D

Hopefully it won't make them go: 'how cute.. I want one of my own!!' :o

:shock: I hadn't thought of that response... :roll:

I reckon it will have the oppostie affect though... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Jennytree wrote:
    Al, totally thrilled for you and yer family :) She's a fine size too, sure nearly reared! Whopper!

Dave, I feel privileged ye told us before yer boys :D:D

;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Can't wait for the pics,Al!

Did you guys all get 'the' e-mail? I guess you saw this: 'Now that the TEN reissue has been released, plans for the rest of 2009 are shaping up and it looks to be a very full year. You've already heard some rumors and leaks, we're just working out some of the details. Stay tuned to pearljam.com for the latest OFFICIAL information. '

Just hope some of the details involve Europe (non festivals would be better!).

I didn't get any 10c email :( Am I the only one here who didn't? The last one I got was Ten Club cleans for Spring!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    UKDave wrote:

:shock: I hadn't thought of that response... :roll:

I reckon it will have the oppostie affect though... ;)

Yep... just make them change a nuclear dump of a nappy once or twice... that should take care of things!

This was on the e-mail too (new additions to the goods bit) "The Alive Onesie- We just couldnt resist. Finally a onesie that says I Got Shit on the bum." It's not in the goods section - must have been an April's fool. Though... if it does get there.. guess who's gonna get one! :D
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Hi all - long time no post... how're they all hanging ?

Al - congrats! hope you're getting some sleep :lol:

but don't post any pics... they're all ugly little spuds unless they're your own... :twisted:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Jen I didnt get the email either !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    no email for me either... :shock:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Ms. Red, it would appear that you're the only one to get the mail :?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ms. Red, it would appear that you're the only one to get the mail :?

Because I'm special and the band love me more than you guys!!!!

There is a thread on the Porch for those that didn't get the e-mail. A 'blip' maybe since they reconciled accounts?

I'd let you guys know if there was any REALLY important (like a tour!!!) :D
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Does the mean I'm special too? (and no not in that way :evil: ) 'cause I got the e-mail as well.

At least you didn't get teased like some people ... they got an e-mail ... but it was blank :shock:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Chime wrote:
    Does the mean I'm special too? (and no not in that way :evil: ) 'cause I got the e-mail as well.

At least you didn't get teased like some people ... they got an e-mail ... but it was blank :shock:

Those blank e-mails are for the people they really don't like and that are best forgotten!

And yes Pip... you are special too!
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    I got one too :D and, in fairness, I didn't see it... and I saw all those threads on the porch and was going to check my settings and there it was in the middle of all the stupid emails I get :mrgreen:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    I've received 10c emails since the new forum/merge happened.Dunno why I'm left out this time :(
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i got the email not, but people who got it the first time are complaining that they got it twice!!
    FFS at least the 10c is being proactive and ensuring everybody gets it!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    I got the mail this time too :D

And ye know what jammers are like, bloody complain about everything so they do! I mean, come on, I had to physically type this message in here... can't 10c automate my thoughts into a post?! Fuckers... I'm not renewing my membership next year!

/rant :P
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Good morning people. At home today. Woke up at 4.30am (yep... time I get up for work) with a mega migraine. Stuffed my face with all kinds of tablets. Woke up again at 9.30am feeling much better (still a heavy head though). So time to play...... :P

Got the e-mail too. I'm going to start another thread on the Porch.....

Oh btw VV.... didn't manage to get any of the 'leftover' tix for Glastonbury :( You'll just have to roll me up in your teepee and smuggle me in.
  • Options
    oooooooooooo :( :( :cry: bum

glad you feel a bit better. i got email today too !

ooo looking forward to seeing Al's new lil wrinkled babe! hahahahaha < thats in advance for Dunk.

ok so i'm sat here all dressed up (after a photo shot) better shake my butt n make good use of it, btw my boobs look great I only had to put 2 paris of socks in each cup !!! :roll: :lol:
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hey all, just a quickie to say we're all trying to adapt to family life and so far its been pretty good. Me and the missus have been sayin we need to just keep the pressure off each other and we'll all be cool 8-)

Hope you're all well and I'll try and get on a bit later for a longer "chat"

love to all :)

P.S. Rita the fairies are ready to go just need to get to the fairy post office...will try tomorrow :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Al! Good to know all is well. I guess kiddie no. 1, all you have to worry about is the baby (besides yourselves, obviously). Kiddie no. 2.... you have to deal with older sibling as well and continue with all 'normal' things. Well.. that's just the way I see it! As long as you are not asked to breastfeed, I guess you're OK. Would love to see some pics when you have a moment (oops... a moment? Personal time? What in the hell is that, you may ask!).

Thanks for thinking of the fairies - I understand you have more important things going on at the moment!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Hey all, just a quickie to say we're all trying to adapt to family life and so far its been pretty good. Me and the missus have been sayin we need to just keep the pressure off each other and we'll all be cool 8-)

P.S. Rita the fairies are ready to go just need to get to the fairy post office...will try tomorrow :twisted:
    Awww good luck Al. I don't envy ya at all but I bet you've got a beautiful little bundle of joy (and screams). Take care of the missus and everything else will take care of itself (i.e. she'll do it :mrgreen: ) but good luck and let eachother sleep :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

Al, glad to hear that yer looking after the missus, and she's looking after you. You've been through it before, it's be no bother to ye to do it again :) If all else fails, you'll have to teach big sis how to change a nappy ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Good Morning everyone!

Hope the 'tweet' will be some news for Europe too! A bit of a bummer is that G is wanting to go see PJ/Eddie... I told her I could only get one pair with my membership so she needs to get her own membership and try to score her own tickets! She wasn't very pleased about that.
  • Options
    ooo good point Red Mali is really really getting into PJ now and I know she will want to come but I wont want to look after her though a gig ~ its my lil bit of escape time !
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    ooo good point Red Mali is really really getting into PJ now and I know she will want to come but I wont want to look after her though a gig ~ its my lil bit of escape time !

Somehow manage to get tix for the girls and get the 'boys' to go seating with them - us in the pit!
  • Options
    Lol, such selfish parents :mrgreen: me me me me me me me :mrgreen:

Although I get your point :oops:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    No, no Helen... just thinking of their safety. They are too young to be in the pit! And I am thinking of alternatives!
  • Options
    Well... I guess neither V and I (or the girls) have to worry about anything for the moment :cry:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Well... I guess neither V and I (or the girls) have to worry about anything for the moment :cry:
    nor any of us :( safety me arse 8-):lol:

good for the south though... cos the north's soooooooooooooooo far away from them... and the east and west for that matter :roll:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    good for the south though... cos the north's soooooooooooooooo far away from them... and the east and west for that matter :roll:

Whaaaat???? :? :?

"The North is to South what the clock is to time
    There's east and there's west and there's everywhere life"

Are you trying to rewrite the lyrics to I am Mine?