Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    I don't have tix :( :( I did register but with all that was happening, I forgot on the day of the sale. By the time I remembered, it was too late. A few more go on sale on 5th April so I will try then but I' not holding my breath.

V.... do you need a helper with your massage thing? Maybe I should get Gabrielle to have a stall with jewellery she made... I can be a stall holder then and get in (though I guess it's too late for that as well).

Bummer.
    you need to learn a healthing art then I can take you with me !! yes get G in some how ummmm what about a charity stall they are very good at letting them in for free ! G could sell beads for ....... *charity of your chosice* some where like the Avalon field would be good or try campains !

HH awwwwwwwww well I will be wishing you a happy birthday with uncle Neil :)
    wonder if PJ will ever play Glasto?????????
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    V V wrote:
    you need to learn a healthing art then I can take you with me !! yes get G in some how ummmm what about a charity stall they are very good at letting them in for free ! G could sell beads for ....... *charity of your chosice* some where like the Avalon field would be good or try campains !

redrock come to the hyde park thingy... tix for Neil are on sale Friday at 9am... and I'm sure there'll be plenty of us there too :D

Thanks VV :D well my bday's the Friday so may make a whole weekend of it in London... unless PJ are gonna play a support slot to Neil :o they're talking about a European tour in the next 18 months :) did ya read the new Q&A with them... a 20th anniversary film too :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    V V wrote:

redrock come to the hyde park thingy... tix for Neil are on sale Friday at 9am... and I'm sure there'll be plenty of us there too :D

Thanks VV :D well my bday's the Friday so may make a whole weekend of it in London... unless PJ are gonna play a support slot to Neil :o they're talking about a European tour in the next 18 months :) did ya read the new Q&A with them... a 20th anniversary film too :D

indeed I'm shamelessly glude to all interviews and news right now !! hahaha

oh bugger you know PJ seem to clash with glasto alot or play near it! they should play in july or august! or just come to Glasto maybe next yr being 20th anniversary ~ umm not sure Glasto is on next yr, arr well pj gods just make it happen. i'm rambling and done in from dance practise.
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:

oh bugger you know PJ seem to clash with glasto alot or play near it! they should play in july or august! or just come to Glasto maybe next yr being 20th anniversary ~ umm not sure Glasto is on next yr, arr well pj gods just make it happen. i'm rambling and done in from dance practise.
    why wouldn't it be on next year? :oops: perhaps they clash with glasto or play near it cos they actually GO to glasto so organise a date nearby... maybe Ed will buy something from you this year :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    V V wrote:

why wouldn't it be on next year? :oops: perhaps they clash with glasto or play near it cos they actually GO to glasto so organise a date nearby... maybe Ed will buy something from you this year :D

oOOOOOoooooo now your putting very naughty thoughts in my mind given that I "give " thai massage at the festival ~~~~~~~~~~~ Dearest Eddie if you want a massage I would be MORE then happy to rub my hands on your body and help you unwind ! :P :lol: :oops:

every now and then they have a year off to let the land rest etc..
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    AIC are playin Dublin yayyyyyyyyyyyy :P ....supportin fookin metallica boooooo €80 :x

Where is all this PJ vid stuff???

EDIT: By the way had a shitttttt day at work today :cry: makes me so frustrated to see the way parents treat their kids and use them as pawns :x
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i just ordered my super deluxe from amazon!
    saved about $60 on 10c prices, and while it could take a few weeks, it will arrive a few months earlier than the 10c! :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Irish Al wrote:
    AIC are playin Dublin yayyyyyyyyyyyy :P ....supportin fookin metallica boooooo €80 :x

Where is all this PJ vid stuff???

EDIT: By the way had a shitttttt day at work today :cry: makes me so frustrated to see the way parents treat their kids and use them as pawns :x

But you are getting Uncle Neil for a 'proper' gig, not a festival.

I really hope AIC play a smallish venue on their own here in London (like they did last time).

Sorry to hear about your day... I can understand your frustration - I would think it would be very difficult for me to see things like that and not get angry/upset and have a go at the parents!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:

totally agree man... that Gary Kasparov was a right shit to his kids.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Irish Al wrote:

I really can't justify paying €80 to see AiC. I've seen the new line-up twice (both times followed by Metallica too :x ) and I just can't sit through another Metallica show.

I'm off to Graspop in June. Lineup is odd but its a festival and I'm happy. I didn't get to go to one last year and it didn't feel right.

In other news, I got me one of these. Hubba hubba!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

:o:o:o:o For real???? :o:o:o
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

I really can't justify paying €80 to see AiC. I've seen the new line-up twice (both times followed by Metallica too :x ) and I just can't sit through another Metallica show.

I'm off to Graspop in June. Lineup is odd but its a festival and I'm happy. I didn't get to go to one last year and it didn't feel right.

Woah Jenny :o:o:o congrats... they're a nice car :):)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo :P
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Jennytree wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

what's with all this hatred for Metallica? :shock:

Jenny - wow! I know fock all about cars but that one looks cool. :lol:

all I got me today is some new hair. surprised even myself.. lol. I was cutting some split ends and ended up cutting meself bangs. :shock: :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    i just ordered my super deluxe from amazon!
    saved about $60 on 10c prices, and while it could take a few weeks, it will arrive a few months earlier than the 10c! :lol:

I only ordered deluxe. Just under £24 at Amazon. Can't beat it really.
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:

all I got me today is some new hair. surprised even myself.. lol. I was cutting some split ends and ended up cutting meself bangs. :shock: :D

well that def. calls for a photo young lady !!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Howdy pop pickers! How is everyone?
  • Options
    Byrnzie!!!! Hello stranger!

Hello all.

Yes Emmi... pic. Funny things about fringes/bangs... must be in style... G got her hair cut like that too (and like you Emmi, it started off as just a lil' trim but ended costing me £40!)
  • Options
    Mali wants a fringe but is told everytime she gets her hair cut that it goes upwards and wouldnt work ~ poor thing makes so cross!

SO what if anything are you lot doing for RED NOSE DAY ?????

Mali has to wear red to school and they have a cake sale, Herb has to wear pj's to school and take his teddy bear, I have a silly red nose on my car and in the evening am going to a cloths swop shop , pay on entry ! should all be fun.

*waves to B* :D
  • Options
    hello Byrnzie-boy! :D
    redrock wrote:
    Byrnzie!!!! Hello stranger!

Hello all.

Yes Emmi... pic. Funny things about fringes/bangs... must be in style... G got her hair cut like that too (and like you Emmi, it started off as just a lil' trim but ended costing me £40!)

there's a pic in my MySpace, I'll see if I can post a link or sumthin'. I'm still desperately trying to get used to this. haha. it's been years since I've had my hair like this. really surprised me in the morning today. :lol:

I don't know whether it's in style or not though.. and I cut it meself so all costs avoided. :mrgreen: sure, it's not as straight as some might wish but I'm a bit crooked anyway.

EDIT: here we are, hope the link works. http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s94/ ... t=hoop.jpg

it's not the best of pictures (taken last night at work with my phone) but gives you a good enough idea. :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    well we all know you are a little crooked anyway so we dont mind..
    the more crooked the better... :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Metallica suck ass :lol:

Emmi...likin the new hairstyle 8-)

Jen likin the new car 8-)

Red likin you 8-)

B likin you a bit too :oops: 8-)

V...well you know ;)8-)

PJ Dublin Crew luvin u all.....just for dunk :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

does not! :o
    Irish Al wrote:
    Emmi...likin the new hairstyle 8-)

thanks darlin'. it's mum-approved now too. :lol: sent my sis the pic on MSN and she showed it to mum. :geek:
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Absolutely does 8-)
    eMMI wrote:
    thanks darlin'. it's mum-approved now too. :lol: sent my sis the pic on MSN and she showed it to mum. :geek:

:geek: :ugeek: ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Absolutely does 8-)

does not! :cry:

;)
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:

;)

So does :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

;)

So does :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:|
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

;)

:|
    :roll: :shock: :o :( ;):):D :? 8-):lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :|:mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    stop arguing this minuet or I'll take all your pj cd's away from you both for a whole month !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

• Options
    BRING BACK THE 5 SMILEY LIMIT!!!!

G is all happy today. She received her own, lil' personal copy of Into the Wild that she can keep in her room and watch when she wants.