Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 787
    anyone got the vinyl of nocode? - the packaging on that was pretty fkin good anyway - i wonder how they'll improve the 'package' on that...
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi Stranger! Nope.. no No Code vinyl for me.... :(
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Yep I have the vinyl of No Code.

Red it's just a larger version of the cd ... for those of us who bought the cd when it first came out. I've heard later versions of the cd have different packaging.

May be they would include all sets of the cards rather than just one of 'C', 'O', 'D' or 'E'.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Chime wrote:
    Red it's just a larger version of the cd ... .

Hi Pippa! I do like larger....
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Yeah I have the vinyl of Vs and it is cool :D

Liking the new remix but man I hate that version Breath....absolutely shite compared to the singles version :( one bad apple tho doesnt spoil the whole lot in this case ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 787
    i went out and bought a new turntable especially but I havent had the time to set it up and get listening - later tonight hopefully!!!

No Code packaging on Vinyl was great - a big panoramic photograph on the inside of the double gatefold as I remember it...
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    V... from an interview with Ed - still no confirmation of name though "You recently had a second daughter.
    Yep, she's 4 months old. She was born on Bruce Springsteen's birthday. So my one kid's 4, my other kid's 4 months, I'm 44, Barack Obama is the 44th president—it's all lining up nicely here."

My turntable is in the attic :?

I do love vinyl, love the look of it, the size, the artwork, etc. Love to look at it and fiddle with it. BUT... because I grew up with vinyl and it used to piss me off (scratches, jumping if you were a bit too 'energetic' around it, wearing out quickly, non-portability) I was ecstatic when CDs came to be.... It was a blessing....
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    V... from an interview with Ed - still no confirmation of name though "You recently had a second daughter.
    Yep, she's 4 months old. She was born on Bruce Springsteen's birthday. So my one kid's 4, my other kid's 4 months, I'm 44, Barack Obama is the 44th president—it's all lining up nicely here."

his favourite book is Catch 22... so good he reads it twice every time.. :lol: :geek:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Dunky.... 8-) I must admit, I did chuckle...
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hahaha great thanks red. i havent seen that interview where is it ???
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    The interview is here V http://www.newsweek.com/id/190240/page/2

Good morning everyone. Chiqui won the T-shirt contest.... :D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    The interview is here V http://www.newsweek.com/id/190240/page/2

Good morning everyone. Chiqui won the T-shirt contest.... :D

ooooo WOW wooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooo :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thats fantastick

thanks for link will read with my morning cuppa then i'm out to show a gallery my work EEKKK bit gusty out there today.
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    then i'm out to show a gallery my work .[/color]

ooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo V! VERY EXCITING!!!!!!! Good luck with that!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    V V wrote:
    then i'm out to show a gallery my work .[/color]

ooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo V! VERY EXCITING!!!!!!! Good luck with that!

thanks I'm very scared!
    they dont really show my kind of work but I went in and asked them to take a look and give feed back hopefuly point me in a right direction. turns out after going in, the owner is also a parent at herbs school ! haha they have a sister gallery on cork street too !!

oOOOo red keep meaning to say, Herb is loving the french CD's he listens to them while going to sleep and has started to sing little bits, so we looked up one, ah vous dirais-je maman and got a translation which he really enjoyed ! Thank you for leanding them xxx
  • Options
    Hope something positive comes out of the gallery visit V!

How sweet of Herb.... Falling asleep to french songs..... Does he want to be my son for a bit? ;) Seems he chose the right song for translation - he looks like he could be a 'sweetie' boy to me!
  • Options
    I LOVE YOU GUYS AND LOVE PJ FOR INTRODUCING YOU ALL TO ME 8-)

Best of luck V ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

Awwww shucks.....
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Awwww shucks.....
    ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:

How sweet of Herb.... Falling asleep to french songs.....

not really that sweet.... everyone falls asleep to french songs...

there are only so many songs about good cheese and brothels one man can take ;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:

How sweet of Herb.... Falling asleep to french songs.....

not really that sweet.... everyone falls asleep to french songs...

there are only so many songs about good cheese and brothels one man can take ;);)

:shock: :shock: ***quickly covers Herb's innocent lil' ears*** :evil:
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:

Best of luck V ;)

Awwwwwwwwww Al's getting all emotional :D

We love ya toooooooooooo :mrgreen:

V how did it go???
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Hi all!

I'm coming out of my hiding place for a few minutes :D Hope yer all doing well. Feckin' miserable day in Dublin today :arrow: random arrow!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Hello there Jenny :mrgreen: how's the new car comin along???
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    ooo yes how is the car???

wet n yuckie here today too !

chime I dont know hahah Paul the guy willing to take a look wasnt there so I left it with someone, I'll let you know when I hear from him. might all come to nothing but I got to start trying!
    hubys hot on the idea of me getting a "job" as if a house 2 kids 2 careers of my own I'm trying to get off the ground teaching and running his business for him wasn't enough :lol::lol::lol: men :roll: :mrgreen: random green face
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    men :roll: :mrgreen: random green face

:mrgreen: is the only one you can use when talking 'men'... though.... :roll: :shock: are quite good ones too!

Ahhhh V... Just for a couple of months, get a full time job outside the home... As soon as he sees how much more he will have to contribute and how much 'home' things will have to be brushed aside, he will change his mind!

Hectic at work today.. need a bit of a breather so I come on here!

Hi Helen and Jenny!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    The new car is awesome. I've yet to drive with the top down, cos... well... it's only March and it ain't THAT warm yet :cry: Spent a whole day trying to fit new speakers, some "half-hour" job that turned out to be! Tis fun trying to fit stuff into the damn thing though. Got a telly last week, had to squeeze it in without the box. Then I got a rabbit yesterday, and had to open the roof so I could bring the cage home - I'd say I looked like a right twat, but the pet shop is only around the corner so wasn't too bad. Dunno why I take it upon myself to buy big things when I've no room to bring them home! Anyway, all my bonus is gone, so I can't buy any more :P This time last year I was buying tickets for MSG :cry:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    The new car is awesome. I've yet to drive with the top down, cos... well... it's only March and it ain't THAT warm yet :cry: Spent a whole day trying to fit new speakers, some "half-hour" job that turned out to be! Tis fun trying to fit stuff into the damn thing though. Got a telly last week, had to squeeze it in without the box. Then I got a rabbit yesterday, and had to open the roof so I could bring the cage home - I'd say I looked like a right twat, but the pet shop is only around the corner so wasn't too bad. Dunno why I take it upon myself to buy big things when I've no room to bring them home! Anyway, all my bonus is gone, so I can't buy any more :P This time last year I was buying tickets for MSG :cry:

You got a bonus :o :shock: I'm writing to the irish times to complain and get a witch hunt going to get you to repay your bonus....well it IS the thing to do in ireland at the mo....was it a €1million bonus ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    V V wrote:
    men :roll: :mrgreen: random green face

:mrgreen: is the only one you can use when talking 'men'... though.... :roll: :shock: are quite good ones too!

Ahhhh V... Just for a couple of months, get a full time job outside the home... As soon as he sees how much more he will have to contribute and how much 'home' things will have to be brushed aside, he will change his mind!

Hectic at work today.. need a bit of a breather so I come on here!

Hi Helen and Jenny!
    V do NOT look for a job at the mo... it's fucking carnage out there and not worth the fucking bullshit.

2 jobs today I would have been perfect for... 1 of them I've too much experience :? :roll: and the other I'm not unemployed long enough for :roll: urgh, it's painful at times :oops: :( just came home and cried... I'm fed up with it all :(

Jenny on the other hand, :D sounds like you're having a FAB time of it all :mrgreen: good for you!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    :( H !!! I'm sorry to hear that, studpi ppl they just dont know WHO they are missing out on. I dont want a job not that kinda job.

Jen does the rabbit have a name?
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    :( H !!! I'm sorry to hear that, studpi ppl they just dont know WHO they are missing out on. I dont want a job not that kinda job.

Jen does the rabbit have a name?
    well that's it... I don't wanna work for anyone who doesn't wanna employ me anyway :mrgreen: although I'm thinking of stealing the idea of one of the places I went for interview 8-)

but thanks though... and hope you find what you're looking for :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life