Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    eMMI wrote:
    I've been posting shamefully little around here. I'll try to do better. :oops:

this is true :twisted: 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

this is true :twisted: 8-)

like said, I'll try to do better. :P

though probably not today, it's not a good day. :roll: most things today just piss me off.

but I'll be back!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    eMMI wrote:

:o try... you had better post more m'dear! :lol:

on that note, perhaps i should post more as well 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    slackers ! :lol:

so give me some new music (names) to explore folks !!!!!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    slackers ! :lol:

so give me some new music (names) to explore folks !!!!!!!!

there is this song called brother i have heard on the radio... from some band called pearl jam!
    might check them out!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• Options
    o ! intresting are they a country style band ????? ;)
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    there is this song called brother i have heard on the radio... from some band called pearl jam!
    might check them out!

nah, I wouldn't bother.. I heard they suck. :geek:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    so, I wake up today and within the first 15 minutes of my morning I get a text from my boss. saying: "why aren't the candyjar lids wiped?!" (I'm not 100% satisfied with that translation but you get the point. :P)

you see, every Wednesday night the person who's on the night shift has to wipe the lids clean. and, quite obviously, I was working last night. but the thing is - I focking did it! okay, I didn't have the time (cause of some arsehole customers) to wipe them all (I only missed one line) but 94% of them I scrubbed!

so then I was pissed off and tried to call the bossman but he didn't bloody answer. :evil: I sent him a text explaining it and all and he replied saying that since this was the case it was ok. :roll:

I mean FUCKING HELL! what an idiot! he couldn't bleeding check the other rows before he texted me?! he never takes into consideration all the other stuff that needs to be done at nights, like putting the returned movies back to the shelves, which takes a while and yesterday there was a shiteload of returns.

ARGH!

I have to drop off the key to the night-money-box-thingie (where we take the days earnings, lol.) today but I'm damm sure not gonna do it during his shift.

ok, rant over.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    eMMI wrote:
    so, I wake up today and within the first 15 minutes of my morning I get a text from my boss. saying: "why aren't the candyjar lids wiped?!" (I'm not 100% satisfied with that translation but you get the point. :P)

you see, every Wednesday night the person who's on the night shift has to wipe the lids clean. and, quite obviously, I was working last night. but the thing is - I focking did it! okay, I didn't have the time (cause of some arsehole customers) to wipe them all (I only missed one line) but 94% of them I scrubbed!

so then I was pissed off and tried to call the bossman but he didn't bloody answer. :evil: I sent him a text explaining it and all and he replied saying that since this was the case it was ok. :roll:

I mean FUCKING HELL! what an idiot! he couldn't bleeding check the other rows before he texted me?! he never takes into consideration all the other stuff that needs to be done at nights, like putting the returned movies back to the shelves, which takes a while and yesterday there was a shiteload of returns.

ARGH!

I have to drop off the key to the night-money-box-thingie (where we take the days earnings, lol.) today but I'm damm sure not gonna do it during his shift.

ok, rant over.

reminds me of the time i got a call from my department manager yelling ...

"where are the 18 maps showing the routes for the nuclear warheads, if they are late to their arrival point it'll cost the government £18.3million per hour!!!!!"

yours sounds more serious though :|

;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    phew yeah ~ good job you drew them one Dunk :D

kick his head in Emmi !!!!!!!!!!! get out your imaginery machine gun and mow him down. :lol:

so who's going to commision me to paint them ????? :D:D:D
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Emmi just pull a sexual harressment claim on his ass and you'll never have to worry about him again ;) j/k by the way...just in case dunk gets any funny ideas 8-)

Dunk you mentioned warheads and not one ounce of smut....WTF dude???????

V you can paint me but be kind :oops: Oh and check out scott matthews he is the SHIT....yes dunk I'm now a white yank teenager you thinks he's from D'Bronx ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

V you can paint me but be kind :oops: Oh and check out scott matthews he is the SHIT..

ok I'll get my binocular's then !

yes I have, as you said before but its been a while I'll check it again ~ had some Tinariwen on this morning :D
    http://www.myspace.com/tinariwen

oh and for those who want it extra Sons of Albion date :D

Monday 9th March

Waterrats, Grays Inn Road

10PM
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Paint him blue, V, then he'll look like one of them blue men from the Blue Man Group.
    you know, the blue ones.

Yes, i'm bored. Been 'working from home' today so how come i'm bored...? :oops:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    thought u were going to say a smurf !!!!

oh dear lord that pearl game thing is very cool and very adictive jrd you could do that ! must go cook dinner ! fuck black sounds AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING
  • Options
    eeeekkk I just saw the price of the new TEN on amazon !!!!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I might just succumb to the deluxe one (2 cds + 1 dvd). £30 - would be the same from the goods section but will get it quicker maybe?
  • Options
    thats the one I got, $42 with shipping from 10c, wasn't amazon $28 and no shippng?
  • Options
    the amazon price is a shed load cheaper than the 10c price for me, and also super duperly cheaper than anywhere in Australia. i will go down the amazon road....
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• Options
    V V wrote:
    thought u were going to say a smurf !!!!

oh dear lord that pearl game thing is very cool and very adictive jrd you could do that ! must go cook dinner ! fuck black sounds AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING

i have no idea what you're talking about...! :oops:

what's the pearl game thing ? :?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    the amazon price is a shed load cheaper than the 10c price for me, and also super duperly cheaper than anywhere in Australia. i will go down the amazon road....

indeed, by the time you've added the postage costs the 10c version is alot more expensive and slower!
    haven't decided which version to get, super-duper-all-inclusive-delux is the one i'd want to get but can i really justify the expense...?
    hmmm... but the release date is near my birthday so maybe i should hatch a cunning plan... time to start dropping a few suitable hints...! :twisted:
  • Options
    here you go 1
    http://www.pearljamtengame.com/

clearly you dont read the stickys on the porch ! hehehe
  • Options
    Hello everyone :)

G watched Into the Wild for the first time yesterday (it was on TV). She fell in love with the film. She also said the music went really well with it. She does have good taste (gets it from me!!)
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    V V wrote:
    here you go 1
    http://www.pearljamtengame.com/

clearly you dont read the stickys on the porch ! hehehe
    :evil: it's a silly game and it's pissed me off after about 20 seconds.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    awww its not that hard ! it cool when they all jump around as a song is played and the songs sound SO good !
  • Options
    Damn.... Uncle Neil confirmed for Glasto. Lucky V......

I sure hope he plays a few dates here before or after!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

ooohh... I might actually go to that one :mrgreen:

Anyone here going to Bruce? That's all I got for now :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

OOOOOoooOOOOOO YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

so happy Pete and I have been holding out for years for him to play !!!!! :D:D:D

I was going to check today as I knew Bruce was playing yayayyyy UNCLE Neil

*runs off to send email and double check tickets!*
  • Options
    I don't have tix :( :( I did register but with all that was happening, I forgot on the day of the sale. By the time I remembered, it was too late. A few more go on sale on 5th April so I will try then but I' not holding my breath.

V.... do you need a helper with your massage thing? Maybe I should get Gabrielle to have a stall with jewellery she made... I can be a stall holder then and get in (though I guess it's too late for that as well).

Bummer.
  • Options
    Bruce AND Neil... on my birthday weekend :o how the fuck did I not know this was going on :mrgreen: ah well :oops: at least I'll have Bruce on the Sunday anyway :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Ooohh... all's not lost :D just found out Neil and Ben Harper are playing Hyde Park on the Saturday... tickets on sale this Friday at 9am. So I can see both over the weekend after all (AND Ben) ticket purchase permitting of course.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life