Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    u 2 red

i'm just nipping into the garden with yoga mat to sault the sun :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    so it's you stealing our sunshine! :o

we got like a half an hour of sun today! about 2 hours yesterday, during which I was at work. :roll:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    A bottle of red makes everything better :) Mrs Al reckons she'll go soon..baby is makin its way onto the earth 8-)8-)

I loove you lot...thanks for bein great friends ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Irish Al wrote:
    A bottle of red makes everything better :) Mrs Al reckons she'll go soon..baby is makin its way onto the earth 8-)8-)
    :D:D:D

Happy 'First Official Day of Spring' to all. :P
  • Options
    V.... a ref to baby Vedder no. 2 "I think the hardest thing about making music now is being a great dad at the same time, adds Eddie, who has two young daughters with model Jill McCormick". Nothing more - just that it must have been a girl.

....Though there is this from Wiki "have a second daughter named Harper Moon Margaret Vedder, who was born in 2008". But not really sure one can trust Wiki as anyone can write any rubbish on it. It just doesn't seem the kind of name Mr & Mrs V would go for (not after Olivia). But then again... one never knows.
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:

YES!! it feels like Spring!! springspringspring!! :D:D

I'm stuck indoors but that's ooooookayyy. I'm going out tonightttt. :lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

yes Vernal equinox today at 1144 = equal hours of sun and moon its the best day to "purge oneself" oooOOooo maybe thats why babys on the way Al ?? !! so everyone must spring clean detox and feel renewed all in 1 day hahahaha no you can still do these things for a few days after today.

RED I did see "Happer Moon" posted somewhere else but HH and I said like you it dosen't seem to fit with the name Olivia, but seems like any mention of 2nd baby is always a girl !!! ~ thanks xxx
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Bummer for those getting their TEN from the 10C :(
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Bummer for those getting their TEN from the 10C :(

what ????? did I miss something ? havent had an email about TEN, what you on about Redddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ?
  • Options
    V - all about people having to pay extra UPS charges. £30 or so for the super deluxe set. There are threads on the Porch. I don't know about the deluxe set though.
  • Options
    oh i see ~ bugger !

nice and sunny but damn its cold out there.

any plans anyone, i need to do a bit in the garden and finish clearing out the loft !!! gripping stuff
  • Options
    Sunny and warm here in Twickenham!

A bit more in the garden, maybe go to Richmond and walk along the river again (though we might just HAVE to stop and have a drink for the rest of the afternoon, gazing at the river....). Should be getting my deluxe TEN today from Amazon (not Super Deluxe :( ) So all is good..

Mother's Day tomorrow, so I expect breakfast in bed. I quite fancy going to Kew Gardens.....
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Sunny and warm here in Twickenham!

A bit more in the garden, maybe go to Richmond and walk along the river again (though we might just HAVE to stop and have a drink for the rest of the afternoon, gazing at the river....). Should be getting my deluxe TEN today from Amazon (not Super Deluxe :( ) So all is good..

Mother's Day tomorrow, so I expect breakfast in bed. I quite fancy going to Kew Gardens.....

Do what you can to get the super delux...you will not be disappointed ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

You OK my lovely?

I know I wouldn't be... but I have difficulties justifying spending the money at the moment. My deluxe cost £24 (and I got it today... lovely too) and I seem to be able to tell myself that is OK... but £100... maybe for my birthday in July - they'll still be around.

I would LOVE to have all the extra goodies like the booklets, etc. I LOVE having vinyl though my turntable is in the attic (I still have Into the Wild mint and my VS got messed up so I had to get another one even if I don't listen to it - that one is still sealed). I love the artwork for a vinyl, etc.

So... if I got the super deluxe, I would have vinyl that I couldn't play (just look at it and fondle it!), a cassette, a few pics extra, a download... is it worth the money? Bugger... who am I trying to kid.. of course it is! I would LOVE to have been able to get the super deluxe ..... (maybe the download can find its way to a cd :? ... what about the cassette?... :? )

Enjoy yours.... :D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

You OK my lovely?

I know I wouldn't be... but I have difficulties justifying spending the money at the moment. My deluxe cost £24 (and I got it today... lovely too) and I seem to be able to tell myself that is OK... but £100... maybe for my birthday in July - they'll still be around.

I would LOVE to have all the extra goodies like the booklets, etc. I LOVE having vinyl though my turntable is in the attic (I still have Into the Wild mint and my VS got messed up so I had to get another one even if I don't listen to it - that one is still sealed). I love the artwork for a vinyl, etc.

So... if I got the super deluxe, I would have vinyl that I couldn't play (just look at it and fondle it!), a cassette, a few pics extra, a download... is it worth the money? Bugger... who am I trying to kid.. of course it is! I would LOVE to have been able to get the super deluxe ..... (maybe the download can find its way to a cd :? ... what about the cassette?... :? )

Doin grand thanks. Funerals on Monday. Having a lovely w/end with the family...you might be lucky...a little fairy might finds its way to you house ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

(maybe the download can find its way to a cd :? ... what about the cassette?... :? )

ooooo yes cld be a lil extra mothers day gift from Al :D

I've had lots of wonderful gifts and a cuppa in bed from the kids so lovely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    Happy Mother's Day to all the mums here (not many, I think... :? )

I had lovely cards, funky from G and a lovely handmade/drawing from Rob (from a pic of him with G on his lap when she was a baby). Lovely prezzies too and breakfast in bed!!!!

Thinking of going to Kew later this afternoon....

xxxxx
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Doin grand thanks. Funerals on Monday. Having a lovely w/end with the family...you might be lucky...a little fairy might finds its way to you house ;)

My thoughts will be with you and the children's family.

I still firmly believe in fairies... we still have them at the bottom of our garden. 8-)
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Happy Mothers day to redrock and V :D you lovely ladies deserve a bit of spoiling :mrgreen:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Please...... can I go back to bed?

Thanks Helen!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

not without me !!!!! damn monsday mornings are hard

thank you HH

and love going out to Al xx
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    redrock wrote:

not without me !!!!! damn monsday mornings are hard

thank you HH

and love going out to Al xx

Thanks V...heading to the funerals in about 15mins :(
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    on a happier note. I only just picked up on this
    kinda cool dont you think !
    http://podcasts.legacyrecordings.com/rock/pearl-jam
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i bought the new legacy cd/dvd thingy today for £24.99 in HMV... is that a decent price? i looked it up in Amazon and it was £33 or summat...

i shall listen intently tonight!!! 8-)8-):D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Is that the same as the deluxe Dunk? I got mine from Amazon (2cd + 1 dvd in a sweet lil' digipac) for £24.98 (though I did pay £1something for next day delivery instead of going with the free one). Was shipped on Thursday, received it on Friday.

Listening yet again to the remix as we speak (or rather type).
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Is that the same as the deluxe Dunk? I got mine from Amazon (2cd + 1 dvd in a sweet lil' digipac) for £24.98 (though I did pay £1something for next day delivery instead of going with the free one). Was shipped on Thursday, received it on Friday.

Listening yet again to the remix as we speak (or rather type).

aye thats the one... for some reason i thought it was dearer on amazon or play??

is it any good?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    play??

is it any good?

Play was a bit more expensive. I LOVE the remix. Before listening to it, I was wondering if it would REALLY be different to my old, deaf ears.... It is... so much 'crisper', you hear things you haven't heard before (or is it just me). Just for the heck of it, I'm going to listen to each song - once the old Ten, then straight after the remix Ten. Just to see :? I know... nerdy....
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    play??

is it any good?

Play was a bit more expensive. I LOVE the remix. Before listening to it, I was wondering if it would REALLY be different to my old, deaf ears.... It is... so much 'crisper', you hear things you haven't heard before (or is it just me). Just for the heck of it, I'm going to listen to each song - once the old Ten, then straight after the remix Ten. Just to see :? I know... nerdy....

nerdy ? yes ~ but a fabulous idea I will do the same when it shows up :roll: damn 10c addiction of mine!
  • Options
    Good morning to all.... a chilly one!
  • Options
    hiya red... i'm liking the new rawness of Ten.. its been about 8 years since i actually listened to it right enough!! :oops:

but the new one is nice to hear again... i cannot wait until they do the others in this style... especially no code and vitalogy!! :ugeek: