Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    right folks thought i'd pop back into as i aint been here in aaaaaaagggggggeeeeessssss!!!

still in liverpool and enjoyin cheap Uni life!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    good grief! snow! so so much snow. :lol:

a few days back, we got snow again. I'd already abandoned hope for the remainder of this year.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    From the e-mail: "There are a lot more updates and changes coming sooner than later. We are making these changes early in the year so that by the time there is a potential new album or new tour the site will be fully functional and operating smoothly for all the Ten Club members to take full advantage of future ticket pre-sales and new media experiences"

I do like the sound of this.... or am I being too hopeful? I do like being able to do all these colours and everything too!
  • redrock wrote:
    Hi Dave, Hi Hitch, Hi everyone.

Having a bit of a PJ orgy at home today..... been listening to all their studio albums one after the other and a few of DVDs. I guess Rob is catching up on 8 months of hardly any PJ!

Gotta get back to Immagine in Cornice... 'bye for now
    PJ ORGY ARE FLIPPIN NUTS JERKIN IT TO THE BAND
  • redrock wrote:
    From the e-mail: "There are a lot more updates and changes coming sooner than later. We are making these changes early in the year so that by the time there is a potential new album or new tour the site will be fully functional and operating smoothly for all the Ten Club members to take full advantage of future ticket pre-sales and new media experiences"

I do like the sound of this.... or am I being too hopeful? I do like being able to do all these colours and everything too!
    WHAT THE BLEEP ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOUR IN EUROPA
  • V V wrote:
    oOOooo I'm all excited about my wkend in London booked me train staying with friends seeing Mr. Rothko's work and my FAVORITE dancer Ms Kihara all in 1 wkend Grooooovey baby
    who's is MR ROTHKO DO I KNOW HIM?
    ooOOoo look... some nutter came to our thread! :lol:
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    ooOOoo look... some nutter came to our thread! :lol:

face it Rita, some chicks are just weirdo magnets... :roll:

i'm outta here for a week or so... have fun y'all...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    V V wrote:
    oOOooo I'm all excited about my wkend in London booked me train staying with friends seeing Mr. Rothko's work and my FAVORITE dancer Ms Kihara all in 1 wkend Grooooovey baby
    who's is MR ROTHKO DO I KNOW HIM?

he did these paintings and is darn famous for it :D

http://www.tate.org.uk/images/cms/12620 ... maroon.jpg

http://podingtonbear.com/wordpress/wp-c ... -19621.jpg

it was FAB *sigh* I wish I could live at the Tate Modern, Dancing was also amazing ! hanging with Sharon was so cool she is AMAZING (see next pic for those I havent already boraed to death with my bellydance obssesion)
    http://bellydancesuperstars.com/communi ... pic_id=482

and I got to chat with friends about Pearl Jam ~ how perfect ! :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    Hi Dave, Hi Hitch, Hi everyone.

Having a bit of a PJ orgy at home today..... been listening to all their studio albums one after the other and a few of DVDs. I guess Rob is catching up on 8 months of hardly any PJ!

Gotta get back to Immagine in Cornice... 'bye for now
    PJ ORGY ARE FLIPPIN NUTS JERKIN IT TO THE BAND

if this guy was a country he'd be Uruguay.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V was in London :o ... how did I miss this :shock: :( ... glad you had a great weekend :)

Hello everybody
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Damn V! It was this past week-end! Forgot..... :oops: Glad you had a lovely time :P
    no worries ladies , it was all hectic and full on and i was pooped ! next time ;) xxx
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    ooo bit quiet in here !

i need to tell you I've hurt my Piriformis :( and I dont like it ! :roll:

RED hows that shoulder of yours ????

anyone else with hurty bits ?
    No more rotating your leg outwards for you V!!!! Hopefully you'll say you did this dancing and not.......

Shoulder on the mend though still aching. Still don't have full range of movement either as I can only lift my arm sort of straight in front without pain. Physio every week should help. At least the orthopaedic surgeon confirmed I would not need surgery which is a relief. If things are still not quite right in a couple of months, she said 'we can do injections' :o:o Not sure about that!

Hope all is well with everyone!
    xxxx
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    V V wrote:

Yep, My body is still fooked from the weekend...Edinburgh was savage but I never ever ever want to see alcohol again this week :twisted:

Then I had a mammoth 4 hour session with my tat artist....the first session was a couple of weeks ago and it was all cool and the gang and not really sore, yesterday was going pretty much the same....up unitl the last half hour of shading....fuck me it hurt, everytime he touched me it nearly lifted me off the chair...being a man tho I didn't let it show...until I told him I hated him and was about to kill him...he asked "is it a bit nippy now!!!!"

But it is coming along nicely

hope you are all well...dunk thanks for texting me back re a pint ;):mrgreen:
    I need a coffee!
    ooOOooo Al did you have fun in Edinburgh?? I'm guessing it was just a 'bit' different from your last visit :shock: :mrgreen:

I'm off for a visit for a few days at the end of next month. Started to realise how much I miss it.

We need to see pics of the progress of the tattoo ;) How many sessions left?
    Irish Al wrote:
    V V wrote:

Yep, My body is still fooked from the weekend...Edinburgh was savage but I never ever ever want to see alcohol again this week :twisted:

Then I had a mammoth 4 hour session with my tat artist....the first session was a couple of weeks ago and it was all cool and the gang and not really sore, yesterday was going pretty much the same....up unitl the last half hour of shading....fuck me it hurt, everytime he touched me it nearly lifted me off the chair...being a man tho I didn't let it show...until I told him I hated him and was about to kill him...he asked "is it a bit nippy now!!!!"

But it is coming along nicely

hope you are all well...dunk thanks for texting me back re a pint ;):mrgreen:

Alphonse!! i dont have the same phone i used to... i lost it at the Scottish Cup Final last year.. must have come out of my pocket when i was cheering on my hame team!

so... i'll pm you my new number.

sorry.

hope you had a brilliant time though matey! :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I agree with Chime lady... we need photos, Al! Who's tattooing you?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

yes we do

dunk that probably means you didnt get my Xmas txt :(
    PICS!!!! I WANT PICS!!! **Stomping feet**

V... how is that pain in the butt of yours? Had a first session of acupuncture done on my shoulder - sure helps!
    oo good to hear that helps ! it is better, I massaged it last night and got huby to do the backside !!!! sadly I think it is his fault not the dancing !!! :lol:

good luck with the needles !!!
    Right girls here are the latest pix...now they will be left up for a limited time so enjoy them while you can :lol:

jen I'm going to Dulta in DarkValley Tattoo in Drogheda...he's class :D

Hope you're all well :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
    Get those pics up Al :evil:

V... oooooOOOOoooo... so Mr. V was VERY lucky... until you messed yourself up! :P
    redrock wrote:
    Get those pics up Al :evil:

V... oooooOOOOoooo... so Mr. V was VERY lucky... until you messed yourself up! :P

See my sig avatar :evil:
    I need a coffee!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    See my sig avatar :evil:

:oops: very nice! ;):D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Irish Al wrote:
    Right girls here are the latest pix...now they will be left up for a limited time so enjoy them while you can :lol:

jen I'm going to Dulta in DarkValley Tattoo in Drogheda...he's class :D

Hope you're all well :twisted:

Thanks for listening ;)

It's a little small in the avatar ... but from what I can see it's looking good :D So what all is going to be in it? Seems to have changed a bit from what you first talked about.
    oh Al...... it's just too small, I didn't even notice it. Putting my specs on and taking a closer look, it does look lovely. Can we have more and bigger pics please? :D
    I can either email (need your email) or put them here but I dont know how to do that :?
    I need a coffee!
    V V wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

yes we do

dunk that probably means you didnt get my Xmas txt :(

i didnt dearie... :oops:

i think i still have yours though... text sent. and to Pippa..