Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    very nice soupie congrats :D

waiting stiring the pot its got to cook hubys popping home for a bowl of soup :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    V V wrote:
    very nice soupie congrats :D

waiting stiring the pot its got to cook hubys popping home for a bowl of soup :D

haha love it V V

after years of waiting to see some of these massive old school artists, i see Neil Young x 2, Eric Clapton and the who within 2 months of each other

throw KOL into that mix to bring the average age down a lot ;)

oh and Crowded House on thursday and Saturday :D:D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:
    Tell me about it I'm snowed under :rolleyes: (always gotta find time for the pit :D)

well, if they pay you a pit-tance they can't expect you to work all the time, can they...? ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    well, if they pay you a pit-tance they can't expect you to work all the time, can they...? ;)

getting worse John!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

jrd ?????? dear oh dear

soupie is jamming out !!!

eek I (hopefuly) got KOL on 17th :D (still waiting on the free tix) I just saw their uk tour offer on the new album plus a DVD for £11.99 not bad think I'll get it for Mali for crimbo she is SO excited to be going to see them :o bless her lil cotton socks

any of you lot seeing them??

OH AND Sons of Albion are suporing The Who at an O2 gig on 17th ~ I'm so pleased for them single gets realised in jan ? and album to follow, just need PJ to ask them to open and thats me back stage ooo hooo :D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:
    jrd ?????? dear oh dear

soupie is jamming out !!!

eek I (hopefuly) got KOL on 17th : D (still waiting on the free tix) I just saw their uk tour offer on the new album plus a DVD for £11.99 not bad think I'll get it for Mali for crimbo she is SO excited to be going to see them :o bless her lil cotton socks

any of you lot seeing them??

OH AND Sons of Albion are suporing The Who at an O2 gig on 17th ~ I'm so pleased for them single gets realised in jan ? and album to follow, just need PJ to ask them to open and thats me back stage ooo hooo :D

I'm seeing KOL on the 11th. Hope you and Mali have an awesome time :)

I tried getting tickets for that The Who gig but sold out before I could grab one :( Would have been good to see Sons of Albion again. Enjoyed them at Water Rats.

Know a few people that managed to get tickets so I'll have to tell them to make sure not to miss the support :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    A lil' hello to everyone! Things still busy at home. Rob is back and settling in but it is a whole new set of challenges. At least I'm not travelling like an idiot every day and getting home late!

Lots of things happening I see (even if I don't have the time to read the thread!). Congratulations to all who are due some (birthdays, babies, etc). Have fun to all those seeing bands... and yes... the Who... remembered about it the day after tickets went on sale. Needless to say 'no luck there!' Would have loved to see Sons of Albion in a big venue supporting such a big band! They are playing at the Borderline a couple of days earlier but it is still very difficult for me to 'do things'. Some other time - when they open for PJ - V.. I'm backstage with you!

I hope all is well with all of you - will try to chat a bit more soon (I think I said that a while back but I'm not finding the time!!!). Also need to chat with the hippies ;)

xxx
    never heard of Sons of Albion but listening now on myspace and i like :)
    i am lucky enough to score the Counting Crows as a support act, which should be really good
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

getting worse John!

it'll get worse before it gets better... :eek:
    the question is, just how much worse can i get ? ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:

ooh! how supercalifragilistic- expialidocious!!

canNOT wait for the album. :D!!

*krhm* what do you think are the chances of me getting backstage too? after all I promised to show them around Finland when they get here *whistles innocently* ;)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Scroungers the lot of you, leave V alone ;)

*whispers sweet nothings in V's ear in the hope of a backstage pass* :D
    I need a coffee!
    look at you all one wiff of back stage Jam and your arse licking :D:D:D:D

carry on you know I love it ;)
    V V wrote:
    look at you all one wiff of back stage Jam and your arse licking
    carry on you know I love it ;)

I will not resort to licking anyones arse!! :p
    I need a coffee!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    I will not resort to licking anyones arse!! :p

way to dash a man's dreams Al!!! :mad:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    way to dash a man's dreams Al!!! :mad:

I have just finished my lunch and....yes....here it comes to say hello again :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    I have just finished my lunch and....yes....here it comes to say hello again :rolleyes:

did you eat Lionel Ritchie for lunch? :confused:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:

oh NNNOOOOOO!! not Lionel! :eek:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    dunkman wrote:

:rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    eMMI wrote:
    oh NNNOOOOOO!! not Lionel! :eek:

i had forgotten about that ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

i had forgotten about that ;)

well now you're reminded. :p
    eMMI wrote:
    well now you're reminded. :p

thanks. :mad:
    makes me want to go dancing on the ceiling...
    wooooo hooo look at jrd moon walking on the ceiling

come on open up let the disco grovvvvvve take you.

btw check this funny lil dity out :D
    go to playlist and hit bush bush, so funny well all of its funny.

http://lepants.co.uk/
    jrd wrote:
    thanks. :mad:
    makes me want to go dancing on the ceiling...

hey! it's not my fault. :confused: I didn't start it. this time.

why don't we all excuse jrd while he kisses the sky? :D
    eMMI wrote:
    hey! it's not my fault. :confused: I didn't start it. this time.

why don't we all excuse jrd while he kisses the sky? :D

helloooooooooooooo.... ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    testing testing... ooo shiiiiny!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Bloody hell... I'm not around for a bit and look what happens!!!
    redrock wrote:
    Bloody hell... I'm not around for a bit and look what happens!!!

Hello?? Is it me you're looking for??

:D
    I need a coffee!
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    hello you guys

happy christmas and new year etc etc

Cheers :)
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    belfast1 wrote:
    hello you guys

happy christmas and new year etc etc

Cheers :)

Hello stranger... we're still all on the old board... make you way there!
    ...wonder if i can post here...

...yup! ;)

but not sure if i like this new place... seems slower than the old one.. .think i'll stick there until it closes down... :roll: