Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Love the avatar Dunk!

I think Byrnzie outdid himself... I think he managed to get the first locked thread on AET!
  • rita.... is that a broken tent as your avatar? :?
    *holds up 3 thumbs*

inbreds rule ok!!
    It's a red rock :o I guess I need to find a better pic then :(
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    ooohh i'm fully merged now!!

8-)

thanks moderators
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    ooohh i'm fully merged now!!

8-)

thanks moderators

me too :)

We've been synced ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Byrnzie !! your penguin pic really really cracked me up , I had to show Mr V cos thats right up his st hahahaha thank you for the laugh,

*ignores jrd and dunk, flapper my arse ! wonders if should look for anothe BD pic*
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    So what did Byrnzie do this time :geek:

This place is getting better cause most people are here now...welcome home 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Morning! I like that people are coming back to say hello. Who did we lose in the chop?

I like this place :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    why are the smilies weird alien heads?

why can't I find a cool avatar and/or remember where to change it?

why can't I focus on the new board?

why there isn't a "Find new posts" button here?

why do I have to go to work even though I was supposed to have the day off?

will I ever get used to the "new Pit"?

:shock:

but as good news - gosh darn it I was a brave and clever little girl when a couple of days ago I unclogged my bathroom sink! :lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    eMMI wrote:
    why are the smilies weird alien heads?

you mean you DON'T have a weird alien head ? :o
    why can't I find a cool avatar and/or remember where to change it?

your mission, Jim, should you choose to accept it... is to follow the instructions... :roll:
    why can't I focus on the new board?

i can't either - i'm wearing a new pair of contact lenses... haven't worn 'em for ages and it's weeeeird :shock:

going skiing a week on Sunday... CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    V V wrote:

*ignores jrd and dunk, flapper my arse ! wonders if should look for anothe BD pic*

new one's groovy :mrgreen:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:

Yeah I'm hitting Edinburgh this day next week for an almighty 3 day piss up...little bro's stag partaaaaaayyyyy :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yeah I'm hitting Edinburgh this day next week for an almighty 3 day piss up...little bro's stag partaaaaaayyyyy :twisted:

my liver hurts already in sympathy :D
    you dragging Dunk out in his spacesuit for an orange-juice or two...?
    Irish Al wrote:
    jrd wrote:

I'll call ahead and warn the locals :shock:

Couldn't come and visit when I was there for TWO weeks could ya :evil: :P

The Baillie in Stockbridge is nice for Sunday lunch ... and will enable you to line the stomachs.

It and The Antiquary are basement pubs on St Stephen Street 8-)
    Irish Al wrote:
    jrd wrote:

have fun sweetie pie... going to the pubic triangle i hope :twisted:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Afternoon all... what can I say?

Life sort of got in the way... and continues to do so...

Might have to catch you on the flip side some time but any dates, Eddie solos included I'll be there!!

Take care each and all 8-)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    hi dave!!

yeah, i'm thinking we might get a show or 2 this year... maybe a festival like, but i'll still go to that!

going to get an avatar then dude!!?
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    dunkman wrote:
    hi dave!!

yeah, i'm thinking we might get a show or 2 this year... maybe a festival like, but i'll still go to that!

going to get an avatar then dude!!?

Hey amigo...

I'll check out the technical stuff at the weekend... :geek: my brain is a little slow this afternoon, pulled a 17-18 hour day at work yesterday and I'm suffering this afternoon!! :shock:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i'm back baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Hay there. I got my old name back so I thought I should post and let it be known. regardless of the fact haven't posted in this thread for a million years.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    jrd wrote:
    you mean you DON'T have a weird alien head ? :o

the last time I checked, no, my head didn't seem weird or alien.
    your mission, Jim, should you choose to accept it... is to follow the instructions... :roll:

oh I can follow instructions quite nicely thank you. and in general, I think I can master something as relatively simple as changing a bleeding avatar. BUT it took me forever to find the place where I could do it and when I got there, I still didn't know what pic I'd like. :cry:
    i can't either - i'm wearing a new pair of contact lenses... haven't worn 'em for ages and it's weeeeird :shock:

this board still seems very tricky to me. :| I do like the fact that I can just click on the smilies and don't have to write them. :mrgreen:

I hate skiing. (not talking about the fast-and-possibly-exciting downhill skiing, which I've never tried. I mean the skiing on flat or slightly hill-y land.) every time we had to ski at school I tried to wriggle my way out of it. sadly, I rarely succeeded.

focking skiing competitions aswell! :evil:

anyway, you have fun. :lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Hi Dave, Hi Hitch, Hi everyone.

Having a bit of a PJ orgy at home today..... been listening to all their studio albums one after the other and a few of DVDs. I guess Rob is catching up on 8 months of hardly any PJ!

Gotta get back to Immagine in Cornice... 'bye for now
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    hey
    would anyone out there have a good recording of this in mp3 form? my favourite show and i don't have it. Got Cork but not Dublin.
    any help would be really appreciated.
    thanks
    dave
    eldarion75 wrote:
    hey
    would anyone out there have a good recording of this in mp3 form? my favourite show and i don't have it. Got Cork but not Dublin.
    thanks
    dave

Hey you you get your name back ;) I sent a pm to your old name with a link to it after seeing your thread yesterday ... but I guess with the change of name it will have got lost (I lost a few when my name changed) ... they have it at http://www.pearljambootlegs.org ... you have to download it a song at a time and I don't know what the quality is like though.
    eMMI wrote:
    I hate skiing. (not talking about the fast-and-possibly-exciting downhill skiing, which I've never tried. I mean the skiing on flat or slightly hill-y land.) every time we had to ski at school I tried to wriggle my way out of it. sadly, I rarely succeeded.

:o
    cross-country skiing doesn't sound, or look like, fun at all... far too much effort involved... ;)
    anyway, you have fun. :lol:

i shall do my best :D
    jrd wrote:
    :o
    cross-country skiing doesn't sound, or look like, fun at all... far too much effort involved... ;)

'effort' being the operative word here.

to be fair, on a nice sunny day, degrees a few below zero, it can be nice. especially if you're not in a hurry and want to look around.

but other than that.. :|
    jrd wrote:
    i shall do my best :D

I expect nothing less from you. :lol:
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Chime wrote:
    eldarion75 wrote:
    hey
    thanks
    dave

Hey you you get your name back ;) I sent a pm to your old name with a link to it after seeing your thread yesterday ... but I guess with the change of name it will have got lost (I lost a few when my name changed) ... they have it at http://www.pearljambootlegs.org ... you have to download it a song at a time and I don't know what the quality is like though.

got it! thanks!!
    Wave to all my friends, Yeah :D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    jrd wrote:
    my liver hurts already in sympathy :D
    you dragging Dunk out in his spacesuit for an orange-juice or two...?

Dunky poos is more than welcome to join in the festivities ;)
    Chime wrote:
    I'll call ahead and warn the locals :shock:

Couldn't come and visit when I was there for TWO weeks could ya :evil: :P

Eh no...unless you've got very skimpy underwear and don't mind taking cash off the lads.....NO BIRDS ALLOWED :twisted:
    Chime wrote:
    The Baillie in Stockbridge is nice for Sunday lunch ... and will enable you to line the stomachs.

It and The Antiquary are basement pubs on St Stephen Street 8-)

Why thank you for the suggestions...I will hit them both several times :roll:
    dunkman wrote:
    have fun sweetie pie... going to the pubic triangle i hope :twisted:

Of course not :twisted: you gonna meet up for a pint...I'm buyin 8-)

ya will ya will ya will ya will ya will
    V V wrote:
    Wave to all my friends, Yeah :D

Waves right back at the crew...Dave, Hitchy great to see ya lads and everyone else :D
    I need a coffee!
    oOOooo I'm all excited about my wkend in London booked me train staying with friends seeing Mr. Rothko's work and my FAVORITE dancer Ms Kihara all in 1 wkend Grooooovey baby