Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    jrd wrote:
    link to photos?

somehwere on crackbook! dont think we can link it!
    by the sounds of the movies u watch john, i guess you have plenty of time on your hands to search for a foto on crackbook
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    you seen that Korean film 'Old Boy' ? it was on Channel 4 over Christmas and before it started the announcer came out with something like "...this film contains graphic scenes of violence and bad language from the start. it also contains a scene where a man eats a live octopus..." !!!!!!!!!

yum.... ;)

never heard a live-octopus-eating warning before so, of course, when they say that i just had to watch it... :D

i've seen it... the philistines wont have ;) .. i enjoyed it that much i started a thread on it :) p.s. its oldboy all one word methinks.
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=252811&highlight=oldboy

byrnzie has seen it also... although he was probably pissed at the time and trying to shag his sofa ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • jrd wrote:
    link to photos?

Oldboy, or Old Boy.

it's the way the tentacles wriggle around while he's munching...

just looked up the DVD release and the blurb includes the little gem "...entertaining for its revelation that the octopus sequence had to be shot four times (with Min-sik, a buddhist, apologising to each octopus)."

and if you're feeling particularly brave watch them tentacles squirm!!
    ya knew the temptation would be too good didn't ya? Ya fucker :mad: that was fucking disgusting :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Buru wrote:
    was there much in it, Rita? :(
    Maybe £10-£15... not sure. I'm guessing it was towards the end of the night. Might have fallen out when I was getting something else out of the bag or something. Don't think it was nicked. Though it's all the other rubbish that was in it.. not too sure what all was!

Tried to call the Fox but the number I have has the message 'the number you have dialled is not available'.. so, short of having to go into london, i'm really not sure how to check if they do have it!

Oh well....
  • redrock wrote:
    Maybe £10-£15... not sure. I'm guessing it was towards the end of the night. Might have fallen out when I was getting something else out of the bag or something. Don't think it was nicked. Though it's all the other rubbish that was in it.. not too sure what all was!

Tried to call the Fox but the number I have has the message 'the number you have dialled is not available'.. so, short of having to go into london, i'm really not sure how to check if they do have it!

Oh well....
    aww no, that's a pain in the arse... have you checked internet, directory inquiries to see if there's another number anywhere?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    jrd wrote:
    link to photos?

Oldboy, or Old Boy.

it's the way the tentacles wriggle around while he's munching...

just looked up the DVD release and the blurb includes the little gem "...entertaining for its revelation that the octopus sequence had to be shot four times (with Min-sik, a buddhist, apologising to each octopus)."

and if you're feeling particularly brave watch them tentacles squirm!!

Not the best thing to watch after me lunch :)
    I need a coffee!
    aww no, that's a pain in the arse... have you checked internet, directory inquiries to see if there's another number anywhere?
    Yep. :(
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    Yep. :(

Hmmm could be you've got the number for the old Intrepid Fox :confused::o ... the numbers I found are 0207 836 8956 (which I think is the new one) and 0207 494 0827 (which I think is the old one)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Thanks for checking Pippa, but I had both numbers too. The old one says "the number you have dialled has not been recognized" - then you know it doesn't exist. But the new one - 8956 one -is the one that says not available.
  • redrock wrote:
    Thanks for checking Pippa, but I had both numbers too. The old one says "the number you have dialled has not been recognized" - then you know it doesn't exist. But the new one - 8956 one -is the one that says not available.
    hmm... perhaps they leave the phone off the hook when they're not open :o I dunno, I'm useless... maybe somebody goes by there the odd time and could check?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    i've seen it... the philistines wont have ;) .. i enjoyed it that much i started a thread on it :) p.s. its oldboy all one word methinks.

indeed it is all one word, old boy ;)

haven't seen it all yet... started watching it when it was on and fell asleep :o
    fortunately i recorded it so just have to get around to watching it, possibly tomorrow while the missus is out...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    http://www.socialandpersonal.ie/Social%20and%20Personal%20Sexy%20Men%202008.html

Have a look at some "hot" and "irish" men.

Also, I couldn't give a fuck if that song Glen Hansard wrote can be accepted into the Oscar running - he should be set on fire... I'm sure there's a corrolation between the forming of The Frames and suicide rates in Ireland! /rant!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Bloody hell Jenny... if the top 10 are the best Ireland has to offer.... Though I do think no 11 is extremely sexy....
  • *waves to all my friends.....*
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    **Waves back** **runs behind, grabs and gives a big hug**
  • redrock wrote:
    **Waves back** **runs behind, grabs and gives a big hug**

How's life been treatin ya? Everythings cool on this side.....
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    Not too bad, Casey. Working again and life goes plodding on! You got any good projects?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    redrock wrote:
    Bloody hell Jenny... if the top 10 are the best Ireland has to offer.... Though I do think no 11 is extremely sexy....

what can I say?! Only about 10% of them were born and raised in Ireland...

Hi Casey! *waves*
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    so Mr. B is home !!!!!! :)

*waves*

hope you are feeling ok.

Rita > this is what i was trying to show you. :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LADIES-GOTH-ROCK-BOOTS-SIZE-6-UK_W0QQitemZ320213119261QQihZ011QQcategoryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    oooo yay at last the boots i want on ebay yayyyyyyyyyyyy in my size !!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Rock-knee-high-boots-size-5-good-condition_W0QQitemZ190193228374QQihZ009QQcategoryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

fuck wish i had some money may get the cc out :eek:
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    ooOOoo V... go for it - but much, much later. See how high they go for just before the auction end!

Like the other ones too but they seem a bit too used.. .maybe just the pic?
    V V wrote:
    so Mr. B is home !!!!!! :)

*waves*

Big welcome back hug to Big Big! {{{{{B}}}}}}
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    *waves to all my friends.....*

Hello Casey!! :)

And hope you had a nice welcome back, Brynzie.

Hello to all as well.
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    hello all

guess everyone is busy bees !
    i'm on me pivort bump and choo choo's today :D
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    V V wrote:
    hello all

guess everyone is busy bees !

Yep

.....I'm on me computer today ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    V V wrote:

me too!!! isn't that just weird...? :)
    no, wait a minute... :confused: is what i meant - but then you knew that anyway ;)

yay! for friday
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    hehe

yay for friday indeed LIE IN yayyyyyyy hate waking up I'm just no good at it

Al how is the triathion/strong manly thing training going???

I have highered a church room with mirrors and my 5 friends are letting me teach them the extra choo choo tricks every friday so yay finaly a move forward in my small tribal belly dance world :)

jrd any train spotting this wkend?

p.s slowly getting my pics from last wkend up on facefuck :p
    Morning peeps... wonder what this will be?
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=271641

Choo choos.... I play choo choo with my hubby :D

Great news on the church hall thing V... happy to see it happening!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:
    Big welcome back hug to Big Big! {{{{{B}}}}}}

Thanks!! So is anyone going to Keith's gig tonight?
    Byrnzie!!!!!! Over your jetlag? Rob's birthday, so we have other plans for the week-end. You going?

BTW.. will you be making it over to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day week-end?