Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    10 run "ahem"
    20 goto "bewbies??!?!?"
    30 end run

p.s. jrd will get willy twitches when he reads my spectrum programming above :D

hahaha

I think I may have just lawled!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    Three weeks today :eek:

:eek: ... oh I have that day booked as holiday (carry over from last year that has to be used by end of Feb) .... wedding crashers ;)

V have a fab weekend :)

Jenny ... hair sounds good ... as V said we need a pic.

*waves to all* ... hope you all have fab weekends
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • V V wrote:
    thanks H

hope you have either a fun wkend or a very relaxing peacful one :) XXXX
    Thanks V... I think I'm going for relaxing this time around :) . Birmingham next weekend!

Jenny, I wanna see pics I wanna see pics I wanna see pics :)

NOT the ones dunk's thinking of :p but the hair.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    10 run "ahem"
    20 goto "bewbies??!?!?"
    30 end run

p.s. jrd will get willy twitches when he reads my spectrum programming above :D

you're just a closet geek, Dunk... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Jenny, I wanna see pics I wanna see pics I wanna see pics :)

no, that probably IS what he's thinking about...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hello people! Hope you're all having a good start to the week-end on this beautiful, sunshiny day!!!! :D:D:D
  • Morning everyone..what a beautiful day it was :o

Am having a really shit time at the moment... in an incredibly awkward situation and going through lots of difficult emotional stress, can't really explain, but really hope things will get better.

Hope wedding plans are all going according to plan for Al :)
    Am having a really shit time at the moment... in an incredibly awkward situation and going through lots of difficult emotional stress, can't really explain, but really hope things will get better.
    :( {{{{Rob}}}}
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    (((((((((Rob))))))))))) hope it's sorted soon :( XXX

I had a great time , amazing !
    but my mind and body are still spinning from it all. the master class was hard but not totally beyond me as I feared. defiantly 2 steps I couldn't begin to do hahaha left hip is very sore. when I got there I had booked 7 workshops :eek: thought i had 5 maybe 6. shiiiiiiiiit sundays were hard as my brain couldn't hold any more new info hahahaha but I've got good notes. the show on Saturday was mind blowing the 3 top dancers... well I cant describe what they do. one of the longest drum solo's I've seen perfect timing unbelievable control of muscles. if you divide your abs into 6 and trying moving just 1 part on its own !!!! thats how they dance. going for a LONG soak in the bath and need to review notes
    ok geekieness over :D

Rita thanks for the txt, i had heard, glad no one was hurt do they know how it started ?

jrd sorry I missed ur open stage performance but i hear you were very good :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

the ones i'm thinking of will actually include hair

:o:o:o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Morning everyone..what a beautiful day it was :o

Hope wedding plans are all going according to plan for Al :)

Dude sorry to hear things are tough at the mo! Am sure it'll get better soon. Wedding plans are coming along nicely...just over 2 weeks left...bloody hell its close :eek:

Can't wait :D

V glad all went well ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    V V wrote:
    (((((((((Rob))))))))))) hope it's sorted soon :( XXX

I had a great time , amazing !
    but my mind and body are still spinning from it all. the master class was hard but not totally beyond me as I feared. defiantly 2 steps I couldn't begin to do hahaha left hip is very sore. when I got there I had booked 7 workshops :eek: thought i had 5 maybe 6. shiiiiiiiiit sundays were hard as my brain couldn't hold any more new info hahahaha but I've got good notes. the show on Saturday was mind blowing the 3 top dancers... well I cant describe what they do. one of the longest drum solo's I've seen perfect timing unbelievable control of muscles. if you divide your abs into 6 and trying moving just 1 part on its own !!!! thats how they dance. going for a LONG soak in the bath and need to review notes
    ok geekieness over :D

Rita thanks for the txt, i had heard, glad no one was hurt do they know how it started ?

Sounds tiring!! Not geeky at all, VV

Rob, hope things work out soon

Al, good luck with getting everything ready for the wedding!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Buru wrote:
    Sounds tiring!! Not geeky at all, VV

Rob, hope things work out soon

Al, good luck with getting everything ready for the wedding!

Cheers m'dear, hope you're keeping well :D

Oh and Chimey, you know you're more than welcome to crash the wedding, just don't tell any of the others...the wedding is taking place in:

1 The Hotel,
    The Big Field,
    Paddysville,
    Ireland

But keep it to yourself ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

Oh and Chimey, you know you're more than welcome to crash the wedding, just don't tell any of the others...the wedding is taking place in:

1 The Hotel,
    The Big Field,
    Paddysville,
    Ireland

But keep it to yourself ;)

*taps nose* don't worry I know how to keep a secret ;)

*runs off to book flights and pick out dress and shoes*
    IMPORTANT!!!!!! DRINKIES!!!!!!

Emmi is arriving in London on 7th March... can we plan some kind of meet-up for the Saturday 8th? Some of us are going to see Neil Young, so drinks were sort of planned anyway, but maybe we can extend that - start off with pre-Neil Young with everyone, then those going to the gig go but the others can drink on . Then maybe 'regroup' after NY?

Big B... are you still here then? You MUST be because we didn't have a BIG drink for your return yet.

So tell me guys... feasible? Should I start a thread in the AET and see what happens? Then the eternal question.. where? Uncle Neil is at the Hammersmith Apollo.....
    redrock wrote:

Emmi is arriving in London on 7th March... can we plan some kind of meet-up for the Saturday 8th? Some of us are going to see Neil Young, so drinks were sort of planned anyway, but maybe we can extend that - start off with pre-Neil Young with everyone, then those going to the gig go but the others can drink on . Then maybe 'regroup' after NY?

Big B... are you still here then? You MUST be because we didn't have a BIG drink for your return yet.

So tell me guys... feasible? Should I start a thread in the AET and see what happens? Then the eternal question.. where? Uncle Neil is at the Hammersmith Apollo.....

Nice!! Better start organizing soon... these things take time to come into fruition from what I've gathered ;):p

Wish I could be there (as always)
  • redrock wrote:
    can we plan some kind of meet-up for the Saturday 8th?
    hahahaha... good question ;)

I'll be around for that concert too :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    hahahaha... good question ;)
    Hey... it comes together in the end!

I sure hope you can hold your liquor better than last time!
    dont think I can make it this time :(
    not unless we get free NY tickets :p
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    redrock wrote:

Ohhhh BURN :D
    I need a coffee!
    V V wrote:

yup, i wowed 'em.
    i find if i divide my 12-pack into 17 and move the upper quadrant in a sort of oscillating shimmy, whilst simultaneously vibrating my magnetic sonatas and dangling the lower third quadrant, incorporating a belly roll and a pint of lager, it cures the hiccups *and* makes the audience want to vomit. ;)
  • redrock wrote:

I was TIRED... DAMMIT! :p

JRD :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    jrd wrote:
    yup, i wowed 'em.
    i find if i divide my 12-pack into 17 and move the upper quadrant in a sort of oscillating shimmy, whilst simultaneously vibrating my magnetic sonatas and dangling the lower third quadrant, incorporating a belly roll and a pint of lager, it cures the hiccups *and* makes the audience want to vomit. ;)

hahahahahahaha is that why the front row wore pack-a-macs????
    V V wrote:
    hahahahahahaha is that why the front row wore pack-a-macs????

no, that was because i was shedding a lot of ectoplasm from my karmic aura. ;)

or maybe it was just sweat. :eek:
    redrock wrote:

Could be a good idea to do a facebook event as well. Also if it could be set up so those invited could invite others???

{{{Scratchin}}}
    Chime wrote:
    Could be a good idea to do a facebook event as well. Also if it could be set up so those invited could invite others???

{{{Scratchin}}}

I'm useless on facebook... Pippa... anyone.. help? :) I'll start a thread on the AET if someone can do facebook :)
    redrock wrote:
    I'm useless on facebook... Pippa... anyone.. help? :) I'll start a thread on the AET if someone can do facebook :)

Done :o:p
    I was TIRED... DAMMIT! :p

JRD :eek:

yes alcohol will eventually do that to you...

:p
  • Buru wrote:
    yes alcohol will eventually do that to you...

:p
    :mad: well I bet Sandra'd agree with me :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Ahem... er... Hi!!! ;)

Finally back online, tonight, hope everyone is well?

So much been going on don't know where to start but catch up soon!!!

Any spare uncle Neil tickets gratefully received ;):D

Love to all xx
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...