Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hello people.

Thank you Pippa for sorting us out.

V and I are going to Highgate cemetary on Saturday... anyone else?
  • redrock wrote:
    Hello people.

Thank you Pippa for sorting us out.

V and I are going to Highgate cemetary on Saturday... anyone else?
    hey you :)

got a text from Marina this morning so I've got her number :)

I'm just gonna stick with the other plans tomorrow... but I'll see ya when you get there.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    hey you :)

got a text from Marina this morning so I've got her number :)

I'm just gonna stick with the other plans tomorrow... but I'll see ya when you get there.
    Hey you... you in London yet?
    Had a lil' chat with Marina today!!!! Can't wait for tomorrow.
  • redrock wrote:
    Hey you... you in London yet?
    Had a lil' chat with Marina today!!!! Can't wait for tomorrow.
    Me neither.

Nah, I'm still at work... finish at 5 but hoping to get out of here early... like in 10/15 minutes perhaps. Nobody's come near me for hours but I know as soon as I put my jacket on, my boss will walk in :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I'm o.k. I'm onna pop back for a couple of months and then head off again. Maybe Japan next.
    I've got a return open ticket, so we'll see. I'll be up for a few beers in Londinium at some point - of course.

well pop a message in here and we'll see what we can arrange, eh... ;)

mmmm... beer...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    dunkman wrote:
    that it does... you in a star trek suit thats so tight we can see your willy veins... mmmmm yummy

*kisses*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    *kisses*

i thought you were meeting freaks freak?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    I thought you would be necking Laphroaig and munching Haggis you fanny snubbing fucker... sorry, I'm pessed... in Scotland's honour. Shhh.

Going to miss ye tomorra old bean. You may just receive a drunken phone call from Landaan at some point.
    dunkman wrote:

well i would have been but you're stuck up in Fuckula Towers, aintcha... ? boom, boom! ;)

anyway, i'm sure The Intrepid Fox will be full of 'em...
  • i should be around in time for dinner, if not before. can't wait to see everyone again!!
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • i should be around in time for dinner, if not before. can't wait to see everyone again!!
    Going to the Bistro? Or straight to the pub??
  • urm... i'll probably head to bistro, then pub afterwards... but i have a few things to do first so it depends how quickly i can get through them. what are your plans?
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    urm... i'll probably head to bistro, then pub afterwards... but i have a few things to do first so it depends how quickly i can get through them. what are your plans?

I think I might do the same, if I can find the places lol

see you all there
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    hope the meetup was craaaaaaaaazy
    wish i was there, but i am all the way over here!!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Hello all

thanks for a great time yesterday!! Sorry I left earlyish, I still had to do quite a bit of stuff before I leave today!
    Hope the rest carried on into the weeee hours of the morning :D

I hope I will visit again soon, maybe 2009? Who knows...

bye bye all
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    'Bye 'bye Marina!!! Please come back soon! :D
  • :D what a fucking great night... was brilliant meeting up with ya all. Well planned Pippa and Keith (and full marks to Rita and V for effort :D )
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    :rolleyes:

what does that mean ? we were only a lil late to the Bistro ! had to get in a bit of culture!!!! :p

thanks to all for a great weekend, so good to see you all lots of fun and top marks to Helen for being the 1st to go home :p hahahahahahaha
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    yeah, great night, good pub, but crap service!!!! :) 20 minutes at the bar to get served :mad:

how late did folks go on until...?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Glad you had a good night pissheads :D

Helen please say its not true :eek:
    I need a coffee!
  • V V wrote:

what does that mean ? we were only a lil late to the Bistro ! had to get in a bit of culture!!!!

thanks to all for a great weekend, so good to see you all lots of fun and top marks to Helen for being the 1st to go home :p hahahahahahaha
    :D Hahahahahahaaaaa... I was wondering who'd be the first to bring that up. (oh I meant effort as in the organising)

*hangs head in shame* :(

Yep Al it's true... I literally couldn't drink any more at all. I would have fallen asleep (not unlike somebody else :D ) if I stayed there. Simon almost had to carry me back to the hotel... I was falling asleep standing up. But I still noticed when, firstly he was about to put us on the wrong bus and secondly when he was gonna put us on the wrong tube... so I was obviously completely sober... just very very tired :D in fairness I HAD been drinking a good 12 hours after only 4 hours sleep.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • jrd wrote:
    yeah, great night, good pub, but crap service!!!! :) 20 minutes at the bar to get served :mad:

how late did folks go on until...?
    don't get me started on the service :eek: what BITCHES!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Was great to see you all on Saturday... did Keith make an appearance after I left??
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    :D Hahahahahahaaaaa... I was wondering who'd be the first to bring that up. (oh I meant effort as in the organising)

*hangs head in shame*

Yep Al it's true... I literally couldn't drink any more at all. I would have fallen asleep (not unlike somebody else :D ) if I stayed there. Simon almost had to carry me back to the hotel... I was falling asleep standing up. But I still noticed when, firstly he was about to put us on the wrong bus and secondly when he was gonna put us on the wrong tube... so I was obviously completely sober... just very very tired :D in fairness I HAD been drinking a good 12 hours after only 4 hours sleep.

a nation hangs its head in shame you mean!!! :D

ah the old sleep excuse... Keef Richards hates that excuse ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    a nation hangs its head in shame you mean!!! :D

ah the old sleep excuse... Keef Richards hates that excuse ;)
    :D I just couldn't... even back at the hotel I was looking at the room service menu trying to decide if I should get 3 or 4 different dishes :D . I ended up falling asleep before I could choose :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    awww and I thought she was just keen to get back for a shag! :D

no show from Keith :(

we left just as Sandra was getting hasseled for sleeping on the table by one of the bitchy bar girls must have been 230ish????
    some sexy men in that place I must say :D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • V V wrote:
    awww and I thought she was just keen to get back for a shag! :D

no show from Keith

we left just as Sandra was getting hasseled for sleeping on the table by one of the bitchy bar girls must have been 230ish????
    some sexy men in that place I must say :D
    Did you go home then? Normally I'd be annoyed at myself but my brain WAS working and I remember just thinking suddenly 'nah, no more, bed now' :D It's happened me once or twice before

I heard about that with Sandra :eek: certainly wouldn't wanna mess with those girls. Where did they find them? http://www.hireabitch.com ? :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    I know most of you post in here, so i'm just dropping by to say it was great to see some people again, and meet some of you for the first time.

Yes, Helen WAS the first person to go...and she even left some beer after we left the restaurant. There is photographic evidence of this. But to be fair, she was the only one drinking again on Sunday. That's dedication to alcoholism right there. :p
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • audiodave wrote:
    I know most of you post in here, so i'm just dropping by to say it was great to see some people again, and meet some of you for the first time.

Yes, Helen WAS the first person to go...and she even left some beer after we left the restaurant. There is photographic evidence of this. But to be fair, she was the only one drinking again on Sunday. That's dedication to alcoholism right there. :p
    :o awww... see it was quite obvious from early on that there was something wrong with me that night :D (leaving my beer in the restaurant shoulda rang some alarm bells).

It really was a great night though and lovely to catch up with some of you who I wouldn't see as often as others also.

All those cokes on the table yesterday freaked me out a bit though :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    yes them girls were full on !

well to show off I may not by able to drink as much as Helen but I did see alot! heres me list

tate modren
    globe theater
    st. pauls (outside only)
    covent garden
    royal academy of arts (but the exhibtion we went for wasnt open :( )
    oxford st
    soho (dinner with my mummy )
    china town
    lester square
    national portrait gallery
    trafalgar square
    high gate cemetory
    camden market
    soho (dinner with u lot )
    the Pub of bitchy girl staff and worste smelling boys loo's
    tate britain

:p