Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    well it's not like you'll need anymore 'Kink' this weekend! ;)
    *hides before he gets hit*

*narrows eyes* and what are you doing on this thread???

Good job the bro-in-law doesn't read this :p

EDIT: yeah it was over 21's only and you needed proof of age
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:
    yay nearly thursday ...... :eek: still dont know what to wear ! Lol

:rolleyes:

Good to hear you have somewhere to stay in Feb!
  • Chime wrote:
    *narrows eyes* and what are you doing on this thread???

Good job the bro-in-law doesn't read this :p

Just passing through :D
    I don't pop into GTF enough anymore ;)
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Porterhouse is great, if you like waiting half an hour to get served, expensive gassy piss disguised as exotic german export, bar staff full of attitude and less than awesome live music from their in house band (eh Pip) :D

Keef recommended the Intrepid Fox on St Giles High St (round the corner from the George). Posted it on Facebook. Sounds like a much better idea.
  • well it's not like you'll need anymore 'Kink' this weekend! ;)
    *hides before he gets hit*
    I'm patient... I can wait til Saturday :p

and yeh, good point :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    So have I got this right ... some people doing touristy stuff in the morning/early afternoon then:

2/3pm - Royal George (for some) http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/14/145/Royal_George/Charing_Cross_Road

4pm - Coffee and Kink (for some) http://www.whatsyours.com/host/php/

6pm - Bistro 1 - 27 Frith Street branch http://www.bistro1.co.uk

After - The Intrepid Fox - Jenny think this is just for you ;)http://fancyapint.com/pubs/pub3483.html

If this is right can someone post where necessary on facebook as I can't get on at the mo :)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ooo intrepid fox sounds great :D

ok i have a crazzzzzzzzzzzy day today getting everything sorted and i'll leave home at 8am tomorrow , Very exciting :D

so if its not pooring with heavey rain whos coming to High gate with Rita and I ??

Jen and Pippa ?
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Chime wrote:
    So have I got this right ... some people doing touristy stuff in the morning/early afternoon then:

2/3pm - Royal George (for some) http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/14/145/Royal_George/Charing_Cross_Road

4pm - Coffee and Kink (for some) http://www.whatsyours.com/host/php/

6pm - Bistro 1 - 27 Frith Street branch http://www.bistro1.co.uk

After - The Intrepid Fox - Jenny think this is just for you ;)http://fancyapint.com/pubs/pub3483.html

If this is right can someone post where necessary on facebook as I can't get on at the mo :)
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... NOW we have a plan :) . Well done ladies... and Keith :) ok, so I'll see many of you in the royal george at 2pm then so :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    At last, trrying to organise that was worse than watching the "banned" Pauline Fowler & Babs Windsor snuff movie......dunk knows ;)

Hope you all have a ball :D
    I need a coffee!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Intrepid Fox?! I'm there :D I've even had the place recommended to me :D

And V... I'll get back to ye bout Highgate - it sounds awesome but I gotta get other stuff done too... grr... shoulda booked a week off ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    At last, trrying to organise that was worse than watching the "banned" Pauline Fowler & Babs Windsor snuff movie......dunk knows ;)

Hope you all have a ball :D

shhhh ;) thats our secret movie

i too hope everyone has a fookin great time.. :):D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    awwww thanks boys , u know we will be missing u!

ok jen

i was feeling abit UGH trying to get things done but now i have PJ Reading rock on very loud and yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo :D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    right, glad it's all been sorted out without me having to organise anything ;)
    i'll probably make it up to the Fox for 8:00-8:30 - coming from work so i hope you'll all have finished your scoff and already be there or else i'll stand out like a sore thumb in my suit and tie, carrying a briefcase... :o

only joking... i'll actually have my Star Trek uniform on.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Star trek? It's a pearl JAM convention... no trekkies! :p

Pippa, do you reckon we should book the restaurant just in case? Maybe for about 10/15 people?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Star trek? It's a pearl JAM convention... no trekkies! :p

Pippa, do you reckon we should book the restaurant just in case? Maybe for about 10/15 people?

I've sent an online booking form in. As the meet-up was organised because Buru being in London ... it's under Marina :)
  • Chime wrote:
    I've sent an online booking form in. As the meet-up was organised because Buru being in London ... it's under Marina :)
    :) Excellent... so we're good to go then. Ah I feel like I'm flying over this evening... tomorrow's gonna be a LONG day at work.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Star trek? It's a pearl JAM convention... no trekkies! :p

yeah i know, i just said it 'cos that sort of talk gets Dunk all excited... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    ok i'm packed n ready well aprt from sleep that is !

see you all at various points n times in london :D:p

and for thoes I wont see, XXXXXXX

byeeeeeeeeee
    morning all!

grr early mornings :o I tripped up the steps in work this morning, smacked me arm off a gate, so I'll be sporting some sexy bruising this weekend :D I knew I shouldn't have done drugs last night ;)

Yey payday, and more importantly... YEY LONDON TODAY :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrd wrote:
    :D True that... VV darlin see ya tomorrow xxx and Jenny see ya tomorrow and JRD and Redrock and Marina, hope you're having a great time :)

Jenny what time's your flight landing at tonight? And where ya staying?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :D True that... VV darlin see ya tomorrow xxx and Jenny see ya tomorrow and JRD and Redrock and Marina, hope you're having a great time :)

Jenny what time's your flight landing at tonight? And where ya staying?

My flight lands at 18.40, all going well. and I'm staying in a place across the road from Kings Cross station. totally awesome :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    My flight lands at 18.40, all going well. and I'm staying in a place across the road from Kings Cross station. totally awesome :D
    Excellent. I'm staying in Kensington now. I'll have my phone anyway, should get to the place about 10.30/11 so send me a text or something if ya change your mind about tonight.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Excellent. I'm staying in Kensington now. I'll have my phone anyway, should get to the place about 10.30/11 so send me a text or something if ya change your mind about tonight.

will do :) I've been in work since 6am so I probably won't be in any state to do much tonight, although ye never know ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    jrd wrote:

that it does... you in a star trek suit thats so tight we can see your willy veins... mmmmm yummy
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Jennytree wrote:
    will do :) I've been in work since 6am so I probably won't be in any state to do much tonight, although ye never know ;)
    ah ya always think that. It's usually completely different when ya get there though :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Well, I'm landing at Heathrow Tueday. Look like I'm gonna miss the party by a nats testicle. :(
    dunkman wrote:
    wish i was coming :(

We don't wish to know about your sexual hangups Dunk! :rolleyes:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    We don't wish to know about your sexual hangups Dunk! :rolleyes:

thats rich coming from Sir Lance-a-lot ;)
    V V wrote:
    BBBBBBB :( :D
    hope you are ok XXXX

I'm o.k. I'm onna pop back for a couple of months and then head off again. Maybe Japan next.
    I've got a return open ticket, so we'll see. I'll be up for a few beers in Londinium at some point - of course.
    dunkman wrote:
    thats rich coming from Sir Lance-a-lot ;)

;)