Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:
    Byrnzie!!!!!! Over your jetlag? Rob's birthday, so we have other plans for the week-end. You going?

BTW.. will you be making it over to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day week-end?

What's Rob doing? Where ya going?

Doubt I'll be around for Paddy's day. I should be back off to the Far East in a few weeks - possibly China.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    My Rob.. family outing to the restaurant!

Don't leave until after March. Emmi coming early march and we will have another piss up! Dunk wants to come down too.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    Morning peeps... wonder what this will be?
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=271641

Bonnarrrrrroooooooo announcement perchance...?
    safe to say it's almost probably certainly absolutely definite that i won't be going.
    :(
    Choo choos.... I play choo choo with my hubby :D

i've got (well... my son has) a large selection of Thomas The Tank Engine toys if you want to borrow any... :rolleyes:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    V V wrote:
    yay for friday indeed LIE IN yayyyyyyy hate waking up I'm just no good at it

*snap*
    god i hate waking/getting up... sunday's my day for a lie-in.... mmmm-mmmm.
    jrd any train spotting this wkend?

saturday took the Spud swimming... sunday i don't think i left the house... so no chance of spotting that elusive 0-6-0 Baldwin double-inverter bo-bo electric :(

:rolleyes:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ugh dreadful start to the day or week
    go to pick up a child told they were picking up today not me , seemed like the huby had taken him so i went off to school. on my way i have a small hilly rd to go up, half way up a car comes down and refuses to revers ! there are cars parked on my left with one tiny space which i would have to parelle park, revers into there for pulling forward making the arrogant pig revers but he thought i should just pull in front end but my rear would have stuck out so I stuck it out and didnt move. he was in a big flash car and with his son getting angery while i sat with my kids and we giggled! after a while the traffic built up behind both of us and a chap from behind the pig got out n had a go at him explaning he should revers a lil into the big garge space behind him (which was my thoughts all along) they got very cross with each other shouting and returned to their cars. i still sat it out. As in the high way code it clearly says up hill traffic has right of way because its dangerous to revers down hill !!! commen sence really plus my down hill would have also been around a bend. finaly the traffic was so bad the Pig gave in, but had to shout at me as i passed , i did stop and say about up hill traffic but he wouldnt listern just kept talking saying it was his right of way as we were on the right hand side of the road. i stated how frigging dangerous it is to revers down hill on a blind corner but he just kept ranting like the arrogant pig-asrse he was. so i said oh well i won haha. (very child like) and drove off !!!! arrrrr dear
    got to school and my friend appears with son, the one i went to pick up, he was still at home but she was so cassual and didn't say anything i thought he'd gone !!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so great start to the day that was. another cuppa tea to unwind and i'll start work!
    rant over
    xxxxx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    ~ News ~ / ~ Late ~ / ~ Tuesday ~ / ~ Night ~

Hmm, Me wonders what this means. I expect they'll annouce another tour of Europe just as I fly back off to the far East. Then again, maybe they'll announce that they're gonna tour the far east? :)
  • V V wrote:
    so i said oh well i won haha. (very child like) and drove off !!!! arrrrr dear
    Had to laugh at that bit, lmao... well done :)

Ok, can people please talk me out of bonnaroo :o I can't go and I shouldn't but it's toooooooo fucking tempting :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Had to laugh at that bit, lmao... well done :)

Ok, can people please talk me out of bonnaroo :o I can't go and I shouldn't but it's toooooooo fucking tempting :(

Helen ... I'm trying to talk myself out of it as well. Too much money ... will use up too much of my holiday ... and it's one festival gig .... I've missed other PJ gigs and it's not killed me Is that helping???

May be we should reward ourselves with a long weekend somewhere that will cost a fraction of the price??? :o:p

That's another thing I'm trying to do ... think of something would be a real treat for me but would be much cheaper.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Chime wrote:
    Helen ... I'm trying to talk myself out of it as well. Too much money ... will use up too much of my holiday ... and it's one festival gig .... I've missed other PJ gigs and it's not killed me Is that helping???

May be we should reward ourselves with a long weekend somewhere that will cost a fraction of the price??? :o:p

That's another thing I'm trying to do ... think of something would be a real treat for me but would be much cheaper.
    :) thanks chime... Sian and I were thinking about a camping trip in the south of England, some beach Simon keeps going on about near Cornwall. I think I should just opt out but I've too many people talking me IN to it... including Simon... when I wanna be talked out of it :o

I've missed others I really really really wanted to go to also but once I decide I'm not going, it doesn't bother me! It's just the indecisiveness that's killing me.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Save the money for a fully fledged tour, Helen. That's what I'm doing. Or, that's what I'd be doing if it's not more about giving my bank account some respite after this upcoming trip :)
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
    girls just think if they say a month later they will play some where in Europe !!!
    a fest. or here then what will ya do ? all you holidays n money on usa show !
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Hinny wrote:
    Save the money for a fully fledged tour, Helen. That's what I'm doing. Or, that's what I'd be doing if it's not more about giving my bank account some respite after this upcoming trip :)
    :) thanks you and V. Yeh, I think I'm being talked out of it and feeling quite good about it. I've changed my mind maybe 7 or 8 times over the weekend and this is the decision I feel more relaxed about... when I decide to go I feel bad :o

so thanks all :) camping in cornwall it is :) anyone else up for that?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    VV training is going...thats about as good as it gets at the moment. Swimming properly is bloody hard and I'm nowhere near the level needed to compete but I'll get there. Haven't thought about the bike or run yet....they should be grand tho :D

Oh and well done for sticking it to the man ;)

Hells you're catagorically not allowed to go :D

B welcome back dude...it been a while :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    Good morning everyone!

V.. hehe... :D That will teach the guy!

Al.. good to know you are training!

Helen. No, no and no! Don't be silly.

B... if they announce a tour, it will be where you will be at the time!

Have a nice afternoon all!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    VV training is going...thats about as good as it gets at the moment. Swimming properly is bloody hard and I'm nowhere near the level needed to compete but I'll get there. Haven't thought about the bike or run yet....they should be grand tho

Oh and well done for sticking it to the man ;)

Hells you're catagorically not allowed to go :D

B welcome back dude...it been a while :rolleyes:
    Thank you Al :) I'm not going.

how long have ya got? You'll pick up the swimming no problem if ya just stick to it :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    VV, congrats on holding your ground over that other pig driver!

Helen - don't go!!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    redrock wrote:
    Good morning everyone!
    Al.. good to know you are training!
    Have a nice afternoon all!

And same to you my dear.

Yeah training is fine, have just been eating lots of take-away and chocolate lately so not the best training food...or wedding dress fitting food either :o
    Thank you Al :) I'm not going.

how long have ya got? You'll pick up the swimming no problem if ya just stick to it

Good girl :D

Triathlon is in July so have a bit of time, but the trouble is I have to be able to swim the required length in a pool AND then transfer that into swimming in the Shannon :eek: Thats the bit that's freaking me out
    I need a coffee!
  • Buru wrote:
    VV, congrats on holding your ground over that other pig driver!

Helen - don't go!!
    :) thanks, I'm not... and already feeling good about the decision :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Irish Al wrote:
    And same to you my dear.

Yeah training is fine, have just been eating lots of take-away and chocolate lately so not the best training food...or wedding dress fitting food either

Good girl

Triathlon is in July so have a bit of time, but the trouble is I have to be able to swim the required length in a pool AND then transfer that into swimming in the Shannon Thats the bit that's freaking me out
    you're fitting on wedding dresses? :confused: what the fuck? :p

July is 5 months away... if you keep going the way you're going, you'll be swimming the atlantic by then :) . I've every faith in ya, now quit with the take aways :mad: although I can't in good faith tell ANYONE to stop eating chocolate :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Irish Al wrote:
    And same to you my dear.

Yeah training is fine, have just been eating lots of take-away and chocolate lately so not the best training food...or wedding dress fitting food either :o

Good girl :D

Triathlon is in July so have a bit of time, but the trouble is I have to be able to swim the required length in a pool AND then transfer that into swimming in the Shannon :eek: Thats the bit that's freaking me out

if you keep training, you'll be able to do it, no problem!
    (My dad is into all those type of activities, he does some serious training!)
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Irish Al wrote:

how far do you have to swim (in open water :eek:) ?

have you seen this site? it's got a section on training swimming in triathlons.

if that Little Britain guy can swim the Channel you'll have no trouble doing a teeny little triathlon after 5 months' training... ;)
    Irish Al wrote:
    .or wedding dress fitting food either :o

**whispers in Al's ear** Wedding dress for the lady, suit/tux for the man..... Your best man should be able to advise you on these things.... **hopes Al understands this before wedding day**
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    **whispers in Al's ear** Wedding dress for the lady, suit/tux for the man..... Your best man should be able to advise you on these things.... **hopes Al understands this before wedding day**

Rita :( :mad:

*cracks whip*
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    *cracks whip*
    oooOOOooo.. Dunk!
    need some help ppl!

Pippa being the angel she is gave me a mobile :D yayyy A very nice sony E. k800i I need to get it unlocked, anyone know a good cheap unlocking site place ???
    i have tryed a couple here in town but they wanted £20 ! :eek: i tryed an on-line site for codes only £3. but they couldnt do this phone :(

help please :D xxx
    Don't know about bath, but here we have loads of 'cheap shops' (you know the junk shops that will do it for a fiver. Or do you have any markets in Bath? Usually there are some people there too. It will be the shops or stalls that sell mobile phone covers, etc for cheap.
    V V wrote:
    need some help ppl!

Pippa being the angel she is gave me a mobile :D yayyy A very nice sony E. k800i I need to get it unlocked, anyone know a good cheap unlocking site place ???
    i have tryed a couple here in town but they wanted £20 ! :eek: i tryed an on-line site for codes only £3. but they couldnt do this phone :(

help please xxx

99p on ebay my dear :)

Al says he can unlock anything using his teeny weeny magic pink key.. but i wouldnt trust him with your phone... plus he'll just type in 55378008 all the time and turn it upside down for a giggle ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    99p on ebay my dear :)

Al says he can unlock anything using his teeny weeny magic pink key.. but i wouldnt trust him with your phone... plus he'll just type in 55378008 all the time and turn it upside down for a giggle ;)

i did look on ebay but was over wellmed by it all ! hahaha
    will look again.
    *blocks Al on pm list*
    V V wrote:

probably the 2nd one... the first one looks dodgier than jrd at a cool person convention.

plus the 2nd one says he'll refund if he cant unlock that phone?! better feedback etc.