Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    probably the 2nd one... the first one looks dodgier than jrd at a cool person convention.

:cool:
    plus the 2nd one says he'll refund if he cant unlock that phone?! better feedback etc.

i'd trust him to refund your money... :rolleyes:
    it's probably just a PFY fiddling with things in his bedroom. that or the Armenian mafia...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    jrd wrote:
    :cool:

and theres our proof !

thanks boys :) xx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Thanks for all the encouragement people!

jrd...swim is "only" 200 m but for me it might as well be a mile...but thanks for the link.

VV glad you got sorted with the phone :D

All you londoners check this out...

"Bell X1 play Kings College , London, on Tuesday 4th March

because, well, we haven't been there in a while, and kinda miss it. It will be the only UK show for some time

Get yer tickets here
    or phone 0871 22 00 260"

If you can, go, you won't be disappointed...they are fantastic live :D
    I need a coffee!
    :D fingers crossed this unlocking ting works :p

I need a back rub *ouch*
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Hiii all!

hows everyone doing?

The bro is getting married at the weekend - trying to decide what I'm gonna do with the hair! The boyf is being mean today, its making me sad :(
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Hiii all!

hows everyone doing?

The bro is getting married at the weekend - trying to decide what I'm gonna do with the hair! The boyf is being mean today, its making me sad :(
    :( how's he being mean? Tell him no sex for a week if he doesn't stop :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi people...

**hugs Jenny** **clips boyfriend around the ears**

Hair for a wedding... hmmmmm..... depends what colour outfit you are wearing!!!!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Jennytree wrote:
    Hiii all!

hows everyone doing?

Congrats for your bro!
    And I hope boyf stops being an ass
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    cheers girlies :) He's like a 15 year old girl, wears me down sometimes :(

anywho, the outfit will be all black: corset, fitted corset fat-ass skirt, heels etc... I think the colour will be dark purple, with pink and bluey-greeny streaks... I just dunno what style to get! Its the only wedding that I'll be able to wear what I want to, cos I'll be bridesmaid for the next one!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Its the only wedding that I'll be able to wear what I want to, cos I'll be bridesmaid for the next one!

LOL :)

OK, they can tell you what to wear as a bridesmaid, but can they tell you what colour your hair should be...? ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrd wrote:

OK, they can tell you what to wear as a bridesmaid, but can they tell you what colour your hair should be...? ;)
    I've read recently that a lot of brides would like to make their bridesmaids sign a 'prenup' that they won't put on weight, change their hair colour or even drink too much at the event :eek:

If I was a bridesmaid and someone wanted me to agree to all that, I'd soon tell her to find another one.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    jrd wrote:

Ah no, tis my own free choice... I don't want my hair to clash with the colour of the dress, y'know. They do try tell me to change the colour of my tattoos though :p
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    slap that 15yr old into shape ! Jen
    ooo weddings yay love em. but bridesmaids eek scary dresses!

shit less them 24hrs before my big belly wobble in london i got to pack dye my hair (ran out of time for last tip) and de-fluffy ! :eek:
    oh and cook dinner n look after 4 kids , bum holes why didnt I do it yesterday ?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    The boyf is being mean today, its making me sad :(

i know what will cheer you up!!! you sending me a bewbie pic.. and thats scientific fact :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Jennytree wrote:
    cheers girlies :) He's like a 15 year old girl, wears me down sometimes :(

anywho, the outfit will be all black: corset, fitted corset fat-ass skirt, heels etc... I think the colour will be dark purple, with pink and bluey-greeny streaks...

fucking hell!! just shave your head and sellotape a Field of the Nephilim album to your heid :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jennytree wrote:
    anywho, the outfit will be all black: corset, fitted corset fat-ass skirt, heels etc... I think the colour will be dark purple, with pink and bluey-greeny streaks...

thats why you're not invited to my wedding ;)

Three weeks today :eek:
    V V wrote:
    and de-fluffy ! :eek:

You know what needs to be done ;)
    :p
    I need a coffee!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:
    shit less them 24hrs before my big belly wobble in london?

:eek: already!! That came by fast!
    I've read recently that a lot of brides would like to make their bridesmaids sign a 'prenup' that they won't put on weight, change their hair colour or even drink too much at the event :eek:

i'd have thought that, as a bride, you wouldn't mind your bridesmaids putting on a few stone, dying their hair...errrr...(*tries to think of a safe colour*)... errr...something vile, and getting pissed and larey at the reception while you looked ravishing and demur, as that could only enhance your pristine reputation.

:rolleyes:
    dunkman wrote:
    i know what will cheer you up!!! you sending me a bewbie pic.. and thats scientific fact :)

it's nice, sometimes, to have helpful, supportive friends isn't it...;)
    Irish Al wrote:
    thats why you're not invited to my wedding ;)

Three weeks today :eek:

how many more posters can you buy in 3 weeks... 'cos you'll be buying feck all
    more afterwards...!!!! ;):D
    V V wrote:
    shit less them 24hrs before my big belly wobble in london i got to pack dye my hair (ran out of time for last tip) and de-fluffy ! :eek:

y'know... i'm almost tempted to go and spectate... :eek:

Irish Al wrote:
    thats why you're not invited to my wedding.Three weeks today :eek:
    You know what needs to be done ;)

only 3 weeks ! :eek: shit thats soooooooooooooooooooooon :D
    and indeed I do and i'm all done ;)
    redrock wrote:
    :eek: already!! That came by fast!

your telling me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

train is at 1pm :)
    still got to hair wash n pack :eek:
  • V V wrote:
    your telling me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

train is at 1pm :)
    still got to hair wash n pack :eek:
    good luck and have fun V :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    jrd wrote:
    y'know... i'm almost tempted to go and spectate... :eek:

well your very welcome ! its £3. for the day theres the Souk and open stage which means the wannabies like me can perform, but the real dancers do a show on sat. night which is £20

p.s. I'm not performing ! i want to learn stuff and not have that pressure!

come along and bring ya tights :D
    Jennytree wrote:
    anywho, the outfit will be all black: corset, fitted corset fat-ass skirt, heels etc... I think the colour will be dark purple, with pink and bluey-greeny streaks... I just dunno what style to get! Its the only wedding that I'll be able to wear what I want to, cos I'll be bridesmaid for the next one!

have a great time dont forget water proof mascara !
    and please can we get a pic of this sexy outfit & hair do :D

bye all xxxxxxx
    good luck and have fun V :)

thanks H

hope you have either a fun wkend or a very relaxing peacful one :) XXXX
    Have great fun V!

I dyed the hair and chopped a lot of it off... tis scary! But its now a dark pink colour, awesome. Will look good with the bright pink extensions!

And fingers crossed the corset arrives in the post today, otherwise I'll be doing some panic shopping after work :o
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Have great fun V!

I dyed the hair and chopped a lot of it off... tis scary! But its now a dark pink colour, awesome. Will look good with the bright pink extensions!

And fingers crossed the corset arrives in the post today, otherwise I'll be doing some panic shopping after work :o

ooooo FAB just about to slap some magenta on mine. exstentions COOOoooOOL

*crosses fingers*
    Jennytree wrote:
    Have great fun V!

10 run "ahem"
    20 goto "bewbies??!?!?"
    30 end run

p.s. jrd will get willy twitches when he reads my spectrum programming above :D