Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hope you had a good skittles night! Obviously not too bad seeing you're up!

ooOOoo coffee and kink! Could try that one out!

Highgate seems to be open at week-ends - http://www.highgate-cemetery.org/index.asp Highgate is so.... how can I say... magical in a way. Depending on the light is it surreal in some parts.
  • hey everyone :) thought i'd better drop by and let you all know i'm still alive.

hopefully going to make it out on saturday. coffee cake and kink is lovely... but a bit small, and they don't serve alcohol.
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    OK, i'm just a beers, steers and queers kinda guy.

without the queers and steers part. (name the band for a free beer... maybe...;) )

so i'll just be on for meeting up with y'all about 8:00 i guess, by the time i've packed the kid off to bed and got the train oop into town... so just let me know where you'll all be getting pissed post meal and i'll be there...

mobile number is... ach... just pm if you want it... think i've still got Red's and V's unlesss they've changed since last June...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    :) my numbers the same :)

ummm silly me guess i red the office hours only !!! so yeah I would like to do highgate how about pippa ? def. bring my camera. then off for coffee and kinkyness with health :p then dinner and pub and any in between time we can look at stuff we find along the way ? i'm up for anything really.
    skittles was great fun, forgot my camera though :(, gilr played the boys and well lost ... pfttttt but we did good and pete only beat me by 2 points i could barely walk after 2 pints of local cider let alone aim !!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • hey everyone :) thought i'd better drop by and let you all know i'm still alive.

hopefully going to make it out on saturday. coffee cake and kink is lovely... but a bit small, and they don't serve alcohol.
    :eek: fuck that!

Glad you'll be making it then :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    :eek: fuck that!

Glad you'll be making it then :)

but they do have lots of sex toys :D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • V V wrote:
    but they do have lots of sex toys :D
    :eek: and that's me back IN! :)

Hey you ! :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Well, I'm coming back to England next Monday. I've been having a few problems with my boss and a couple of others in the office and the bottom line is I'm flying back to Blighty Monday. Looks like I'm gonna just miss out on the weekend meet-up.
    I'm not sure when I'll be coming back out to Korea. I may come back in a couple of months, though I might wait until the end of the year.
    Just thought I'd update ya!
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    Well, I'm coming back to England next Monday. I've been having a few problems with my boss and a couple of others in the office and the bottom line is I'm flying back to Blighty Monday. Looks like I'm gonna just miss out on the weekend meet-up.
    I'm not sure when I'll be coming back out to Korea. I may come back in a couple of months, though I might wait until the end of the year.
    Just thought I'd update ya!
    ah shite byrnzie... change it for Friday will ya? :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    ah shite byrnzie... change it for Friday will ya? :)

Nah, I wanna have one last blast here before I leave. I'll catch up with you all soon though.
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    Nah, I wanna have one last blast here before I leave. I'll catch up with you all soon though.
    Oooooooooooohhhh... does that mean you can come over for Paddy's weekend? :eek: :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Oooooooooooohhhh... does that mean you can come over for Paddy's weekend? :eek: :)

That's a possibilty. Depending on my financial situation. :)
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    That's a possibilty. Depending on my financial situation. :)
    :) excellent excellent *strokes beard*
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie!!! :D:D:D:D

I'm up for the cemetary and sex toys and whatever after that. :D Still haven't decided the main meet up and time... need to do that in the next couple of days!

My number is the same as well, for those who have it.

V - when you know what you are doing, let me know (pm or msn or whatever is convenient at the time!)
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    Still haven't decided the main meet up and time... need to do that in the next couple of days!

How many of us will there be for the main event of beers in the evening? We could always revisit Toxteth O'Grady's for old time's sake if there's going to be 'undreds of us... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    yoyoyo! Tis gettin close, only a few days! I need to get no's from peoples so that I don't get stranded :D

Highgate sounds like somewhere where I could take some snazzy photos :)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    How many of us will there be for the main event of beers in the evening? We could always revisit Toxteth O'Grady's for old time's sake if there's going to be 'undreds of us... ;)

wish i was coming :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Dunk... did you see Byrnzie's post?

But you're coming down later in the year :D
    redrock wrote:
    Dunk... did you see Byrnzie's post?

yeah i did, but we were both drunk... you know how it is.. 2 guys out on the town.. things get said, drinks get consumed, willies come out..
    redrock wrote:
    But you're coming down later in the year :D

darn tootin i am :):)

might make it end of August now.. i'll see how much rooms cost and stuff (obviously nearer the time i mean :) )
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    wish i was coming :(

un Perdedor
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    un Perdedor

cheeky ma sniffer :(
    Jennytree wrote:

Highgate sounds like somewhere where I could take some snazzy photos

yes thats what i thought :D and then a lil look at camden ??? :p I havent been there in the daytime for yrs.

BBBBBBB :( :D
    hope you are ok XXXX

Dunk :( poopy and we live in a small country !!!!

oh frig and now i have "too many smilies" grrrrrrrrrr i hate being limited
    V V wrote:

Dunk :( poopy and we live in a small country !!!!

we do live in a small country and yet 87% of you lot havent even been as north as Carlisle. :p
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    we do live in a small country and yet 87% of you lot havent even been as north as Carlisle. :p

I think me living there for a few years is the same as all of us having a wee holiday north of the border :p

WEll looks like I'll be staying with Babs Friday night so will be in London with Babs and Helen ready for the festivities to begin on Saturday :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jennytree wrote:
    yoyoyo! Tis gettin close, only a few days! I need to get no's from peoples so that I don't get stranded :D

Highgate sounds like somewhere where I could take some snazzy photos :)

Whats up bitches :D

Started my swimming lessons at the weekend....there's a good chance I'll drown 30secs into the triathlon :o
    I need a coffee!
  • Chime wrote:
    I think me living there for a few years is the same as all of us having a wee holiday north of the border :p

WEll looks like I'll be staying with Babs Friday night so will be in London with Babs and Helen ready for the festivities to begin on Saturday :)
    Excellent :) I'm sooooooooooo looking forward to the weekend.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Whats up bitches :D

Started my swimming lessons at the weekend....there's a good chance I'll drown 30secs into the triathlon :o
    Ah don't drown Al... that's no fun :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    well done Al it's a start!!!!! :p

any of you Londoners free and fancy this on Feb. 9th
    http://www.tribalondon.co.uk/haflas

I will be there watching and yay I got somewhere to stay near by (red my friends bro :) )
    Excellent :) I'm sooooooooooo looking forward to the weekend.

me too but now I'm worring about what to wear !!!!!! :eek:

hahahahahaha
    Poor Heath... such a waste of a good cock...

In other news, ITS NEARLY FRIIIDAAAAY :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!