Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V V wrote:
    me too but now I'm worring about what to wear !!!!!! :eek:

hahahahahaha
    Me too :o I've tried on everything in my wardrobe and mixed and matched... and I've been messing around with makeup and stuff... and I STILL look fantastic :( I really don't know what to do

:p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Poor Heath... such a waste of a good cock...

In other news, ITS NEARLY FRIIIDAAAAY :D
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk :)

You decided whether or not to join us Friday night yet then?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    waist of good cock ????????????/ whats going on ? do tell :D
    where are we going for din dins on saturday ?? :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • V V wrote:
    waist of good cock ????????????/ whats going on ? do tell :D
    where are we going for din dins on saturday ?? :D
    she's talking about Heath Ledger... died yesterday!

Yep, where ARE we going for dinner? :) I'm hungry just thinking about it... I love dinner.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838

Yep, where ARE we going for dinner? :) I'm hungry just thinking about it... I love dinner.

Hmmm there's gonna be (possibly) quite a lot of people to get into a restaurant :o ... guess some will be doing eating is cheating :rolleyes:, some may eat in the pub ... if we are starting off in The Royal George then the place I took V and Tomas to is literally two minutes away and if we go earlyish will probably be quite dead as it's off the tourist trail ... food reasonable and prices reasonable for so central http://www.thelondonrestaurantreview.co.uk/displayrecord2.asp?RecType=2&EntryID=2121

If not anyone's taste I'll try and think of somewhere else
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?

oh yes i read it as Heather !!!!! *stupid girl*

not my type tho. too blonde. anyhow

i just had salad lunch :p
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Chime wrote:
    Hmmm there's gonna be (possibly) quite a lot of people to get into a restaurant :o ... guess some will be doing eating is cheating :rolleyes:, some may eat in the pub ... if we are starting off in The Royal George then the place I took V and Tomas to is literally two minutes away and if we go earlyish will probably be quite dead as it's off the tourist trail ... food reasonable and prices reasonable for so central http://www.thelondonrestaurantreview.co.uk/displayrecord2.asp?RecType=2&EntryID=2121

that place was good and not too expensive :)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk :)

You decided whether or not to join us Friday night yet then?

I probably won't, I wanna be up nice and early-ish on Sat for touristy stuff before the eating and the drinking madness :)

And Chime.. I'll go anywhere as long as there's something other than raw fish to eat :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Chime wrote:

:) sounds good... well what kinda food is it? I'd eat anything anyway... well almost anything
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • V V wrote:
    oh yes i read it as Heather !!!!! *stupid girl*

not my type tho. too blonde. anyhow

i just had salad lunch :p
    I wasn't a fan at all... still shocking though!

Jenny... chicken! :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:

oh i dont know Jen.. at least he's stiff.

i'm going to hell... unfortunately for you you're coming with me... me you and hitler playing strip poker... awesome
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    :) sounds good... well what kinda food is it? I'd eat anything anyway... well almost anything

It's 'Mediterranean' loosly speaking ... the owners are Turkish I think ... but also has fish and chips. It is a set menu and at the time we are going will probably by £10 2 courses (I usually have main and dessert :p) and £11 for three (lunch time it is £7/£8) ... has about a dozen starters and a dozen mains to choose from and half a dozen desserts. There are a couple of things (like steak) where you have to pay an extra £2.

... and Jenny definitely no sushi.

EDIT: their website was down earlier which is why I didn't link but is working now ... you can look at a sample menu (if you click on it it will open in a new window) http://www.bistro1.co.uk/menu/index.php (think it was almost exactly the same last time I was threre which is about 3 weeks ago)
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Chime wrote:

so... what's the plan?
    I'll try to catch up on my reading when I get to London, which is tomorrow!
    When would people be meeting for dinner? The place you suggested Pippa, seems good.
    I think I am free on saturday so I might be able to make it before that, if anything is planned. I'll give pippa, vv or rita a call.... I still have no cell number, might by a chip/card in london so I can be reached.

see you soon!!!!!!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Chime wrote:
    It's 'Mediterranean' loosly speaking ... the owners are Turkish I think ... but also has fish and chips. It is a set menu and at the time we are going will probably by £10 2 courses (I usually have main and dessert :p) and £11 for three (lunch time it is £7/£8) ... has about a dozen starters and a dozen mains to choose from and half a dozen desserts. There are a couple of things (like steak) where you have to pay an extra £2.

... and Jenny definitely no sushi.

EDIT: their website was down earlier which is why I didn't link but is working now ... you can look at a sample menu (if you click on it it will open in a new window) http://www.bistro1.co.uk/menu/index.php (think it was almost exactly the same last time I was threre which is about 3 weeks ago)
    Oh I can definitely find stuff on that menu :)

I just saw pancakes stuffed with goats cheese and creamed spinach and I'm almost crying :o three of my favourite things in one... that couldn't possibly work, could it?

Hmm... 4 seemed maybe early... maybe we should MEET at 4 for drinks, then about 6 have dinner, then we're good to go for the night? Or dinner at 4? Or what? :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Something Pearl Jam related some people may want to do this weekend http://www.gallery-london.co.uk/

*Al runs off to check Ryanair, Aer Lingus, Easyjet, bmi* :D
  • Chime wrote:
    Something Pearl Jam related some people may want to do this weekend http://www.gallery-london.co.uk/

*Al runs off to check Ryanair, Aer Lingus, Easyjet, bmi* :D
    :D well spotted Pippa :)

so what time do we reckon dinner at then? That place sounds great, how big is it? Would it take many of us?

Come on, we're getting so close to actually planning SOMETHING here :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    lets do the tea coffee VIBRATOR thing at 4pm < there a desition / dession/ disicion ??

then dinner 6-7ish and a place to be named for all the drinkers after dinner
    poo i just tryed to get this phone but resver was too high :(

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110215218796
    V V wrote:
    lets do the tea coffee VIBRATOR thing at 4pm < there a desition / dession/ disicion ??

ah the coffee cakes kink place?

that sounds pretty good to me :) The two places are in Covent Garden too, so nice and handy :)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • V V wrote:

:D well that sounds like a plan V :) . I might skip the coffee place in favour of alcohol and we'll meet for dinner at 6 and be in the pub by 7.30/8... how's that?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Ladies that sounds like a Plan :D:D
    and yes Jen we can walk to all I def. need a cuppa around 4ish and i'm such a light weight 2 pints and i'm wasted so sloooooooooooow drinking for me :)

yay nearly thursday ...... :eek: still dont know what to wear ! Lol
    So pub about 8 or so? And what we doin after that? Any places to go dancing/rockin??
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    So pub about 8 or so? And what we doin after that? Any places to go dancing/rockin??

Think Keith is in charge of where we go on to ... probably wont revealwhere 'til the last minute :p
    Jennytree wrote:

i dont midn , but i'm clueless as to what there is !

Keitthhhhhhhhhhhhh

Pippppaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ritaaaaaaaaaaa

Jrdddddddddddddddddddd

anyone ?
    Chime wrote:
    Think Keith is in charge of where we go on to ... probably wont revealwhere 'til the last minute :p

ah well thats ok :) I likes to wander so I do :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Ok, Babs is recommending the porter house in covent garden... I'm waiting to hear back from her as to why :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Ok, Babs is recommending the porter house in covent garden... I'm waiting to hear back from her as to why :)

i think we tryed there for swedes do , it was nice but so many floors !
    i'm easy ;)
  • I might skip the coffee place

well it's not like you'll need anymore 'Kink' this weekend! ;)
    *hides before he gets hit*
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Ok, Babs is recommending the porter house in covent garden... I'm waiting to hear back from her as to why :)

It was soooooo crowded! And wasn't there an issue for the 'younger' ones, if there are any of those this time (was it that one that Karim couldn't get in at the time?)?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Jennytree wrote:
    Would have been good to have an opportunity to try it...

**runs away lowering her head in shame**

Sad :(