Options

Ten Club Seniority?

Comments

• Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    So basically what would you want as a senior fan club member?
    Win tics for all shows this fall with the best seats because you have been paying money to the band to support them for so long?
    Have you not had any perks at all all those years? Did you not have great seats for many shows? Even if you chose not to go to shows, you still had the opportunity to purchase tics knowing that you would have great seats if you did attend?
    There are many young people who have gotten to know PJ music and have become new members. Why would they even consider joining the club if they knew that based on seniority that they would never ever be close enough to the stage to be worthwhile going to the concert.
    Like someone posted before. It's a business about making money. The more people that listen to PJ music and become ten club members, the more money. Otherwise there would be like 50,000 members who all get to go to every concert with the same exact seat number at every show.
    You people are spoiled. Go look in your closet of PJ items of stuff being sold for 5-10 times what you paid for it yrs ago as a senior member, then let me know what other perks you want to keep whining about not getting. Next this will spill into limited merch sale items...
    I've been a fan club member for blah blah long, and I deserve to have the first opportunity to buy something limited or rare, but if I don't then it can be released to the other lower class members.
    :((
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    PP193448 said:

There are many young people who have gotten to know PJ music and have become new members. Why would they even consider joining the club if they knew that based on seniority that they would never ever be close enough to the stage to be worthwhile going to the concert.

Because they will STILL be closer than all non-fan club members in the arena.

Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    PP193448 said:

This:

First cater to members by hometown. Anyone in IL, gets 1st dibs on Moline BY SENORITY...unless more than one account holder has the same address (to block the spouse membership winning as well). In that case only one account holder at the address can/should win the hometown show.
    Same for Milwaukee, anyone in WI
    Same for St. Louis, anyone in MO
    Etc., etc., etc....

So for the 5k (or whatever) 10C people entering from IL, lottery who get's GA then all the rest get seats BY SENORITY as is the case now.

Then go BY SENORITY for any that want out of town shows AFTER in state people get their's. I would have no problem with an MO 4xx,xxx getting a STL before me if I lived in IL.

But what about one off's like Wrigley or PJ20 you say? Easy...start with in state first BY SENORITY, then use a mileage circle BY SENORITY. Does that suck for Europe/Asia, etc.? Yup, but they get their own tours.

Finally, open up each show to as many 10C tickets as people wish to purchase. They, 10C people, should get SENORITY over the scalpers and the "public". Plenty of 10C people will bring someone from the "public" and the scalpers will be shut out. If anything, set aside a random 10-25% of seats across the whole venue for the public.

These types of data sets are not difficult to prepare and it would make it fair to the people that have put in the time, energy and costs over the many years. However 10C should also limit how many shows you can win to your hometown and one other. If you want to "do the tour", then find other fans that you can swap with or go public. Who the #ell needs to see more than four shows?

It all seems very simple to me. Please, I am open to hearing why THIS should not be the way it works each time there is a show/tour.
    192xxx
    6/26+27/98, 10/8/00 (IB), 6/21/03, 9/3+4/11 (PJ20) - East Troy
    6/29/98, 10/9/00, 6/18/03, 5/16+17/06, 8/23+24/09, 8/20+22/16, 8/18+20/18, *8/29+31/24 - Chicago
    6/6/03 - Las Vegas
    10/5/04, 9/18/22 - St. Louis
    6/29/06, 10/20/14 - Milwaukee
    11/19/13 - Phoenix
    4/26/16 - Lexington

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747

PP193448 said:

Finally, open up each show to as many 10C tickets as people wish to purchase. They, 10C people, should get SENORITY over the scalpers and the "public". Plenty of 10C people will bring someone from the "public" and the scalpers will be shut out. If anything, set aside a random 10-25% of seats across the whole venue for the public.

This will not happen. Fan clubs are limited to how many tickets they can get for each show. I think it's usually somewhere around 10%.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,309
    Why debate this the majority rules , everybody who had high numbers bitched enough about the senior members like myself and 10C RESPONDED case closed it is what it is .....Go and enjoy the Music
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191

Why debate this the majority rules , everybody who had high numbers bitched enough about the senior members like myself and 10C RESPONDED case closed it is what it is .....Go and enjoy the Music

Def true.... move on peoples... i lost out too, but you know what the odds were.
    In hindsight, I guess us old timers should have started a union.... hahahaha

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Comments like those made by GMONEY are what give this Forum a bad name.
    How on earth can anyone be shut out of a Pearl Jam concert? Please shut down your device and take a nap.
    Peace
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,004
    I have been a member since 1994.
    There have been consecutive tours which I have been shut out of.. Despite my low # including 1998, 2000, 2010 and PJ20.
    But when I scored seats they have been pretty amazing.
    The "lottery" has not changed this system at all.
    It's still the best $20 you can spend on any membership
    (Not to mention access to all the posters at $40 a piece !)

No bitching here!
    Scotty in Boston
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181

PP193448 said:

This will not happen. Fan clubs are limited to how many tickets they can get for each show. I think it's usually somewhere around 10%.
    Exactly. I am sure they would distribute more fan clubs tickets if they could, especially in major markets. Sadly, ticketmaster/livenation dictates how many fanclub tickets are available.

PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    susannjsusannj Posts: 646
    edited May 2014
    locked said:

I have been a member since 1994.
    There have been consecutive tours which I have been shut out of.. Despite my low # including 1998, 2000, 2010 and PJ20.
    But when I scored seats they have been pretty amazing.
    The "lottery" has not changed this system at all.
    It's still the best $20 you can spend on any membership
    (Not to mention access to all the posters at $40 a piece !)

No bitching here!
    Scotty in Boston

I agree (I have a low # too) but just wish they would bring back the seating in front of the stage... I miss being that close....
    -See the waves on distant shores, awaiting your arrival...

Stanhope, New Jersey 08-12-1992
    Randall's Island, New York 09-28-1996
    E. Rutherford, New Jersey 09-08-1998
    Wantagh, New York 08-24-2000
    New York, New York 07-09-2003
    E. Rutherford, New Jersey 06-03-2006
    New York, New York 05-21-2010
    Brooklyn, New York 10-19-2013
    New York, New York 05-01-2016
    New York, New York 09-11-2022
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,492
    I am member 18XXXX. In San Diego, I sat in the side section, row 8 or 9 ....right behind Ed's mom.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    krentistthedentistkrentistthedentist Posts: 19
    edited May 2014
    I would say seniority is respected pretty well here, probably better than most fan clubs (the only other paid fan club I've ever had access to was Iron Maiden. They just sent out a ticketmaster code that was limited to 4 tix / show. No consideration for seniority). I guess I see why some people might be sore that they can't get into every show but, I mean, if you do win the lottery as a senior member it isn't like you won't be taken care of by Ten Club.

I'm grateful to those who kept the club afloat all these years, really. But if ticketing was run like some of the senior members here are suggesting, I wouldn't be because I wouldn't care about the fan club because it'd be a stupid investment from my perspective (& the perspective of every other new/prospective member).

Anyhow plenty of acts are going the route where GA floor is more beneficial/geared towards to younger fans anyway (Neil Young/U2 GA floor = $100 or less. Lower bowl = $250+.) Pearl Jam is doing this (as they probably should be. See preceding paragraph) and keeping prices down across the board. C'mon.

There's really nothing to complain about.

Post edited by krentistthedentist on
  • Options
    Kanye EastKanye East Posts: 781
    Bunch of whiners. I love the 10c and think something needed to be done with the system. Is this system perfect? No. But it works. I love the GA idea. Im sure the band did get sick of seeing the same old faces in the front rows at every show. Its about time they let some new people get that experience. I have a middle of the road # 239xxx, and i usually get decent seats, but nothing spectacular.
    DC-9/24/96
    Philly-8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/3/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16
    Jones Beach-8/25/00
    PSU-5/3/03
    Irvine-6/2/03
    San Diego-6/5/03
    Hershey-7/12/03
    Reading-10/1/04
    The Gorge-9/1/05
    Vancouver-9/2/05
    AC-9/30/05
    E. Rutherford, NJ-6/1/06,6/3/06
    Bonnaroo-6/14/08
    VA Beach-6/17/08
    MSG-5/20/10,5/21/10
    Baltimore 10/27/13
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544
    edited May 2014

Bunch of whiners. I love the 10c and think something needed to be done with the system. Is this system perfect? No. But it works. I love the GA idea. Im sure the band did get sick of seeing the same old faces in the front rows at every show. Its about time they let some new people get that experience. I have a middle of the road # 239xxx, and i usually get decent seats, but nothing spectacular.

Not easy getting used to a system where you go from getting shows you wanted to getting none you wanted.
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options
    pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,817
    Why are people lobbying for a hometown ticketing priority? The club is basically doing that now. Make the show closest to where you live your #1 priority when you prioritize your picks.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,213

PP193448 said:

I don't think a lot of people realize that. There so hung up on lottery vs. f5, that they don't look at the other factors and why demand demand is way higher than ticket supply. Ticketmaster's policy of limiting fan club tickets is a big one. As a long time member I've been to shows where it felt like more than half the arena were fan club members (especially shows on the 98/00 tours). It really seems to have dwindled since then. I think the 10c managed to stave it off for a while, but whatever leverage they had seems to be gone. Their allocation of tickets has really shrunk. We have:

1) More Fan Club Members (I think there were only 35 to 40000 members in 2000 when senoirity came in)
    2) Less Tickets (see my comments above)
    3) Less Shows

It doesn't bode well at all. Even if the 10c was still using the old F5 system, it would be way hard to get tickets now that it would of been when they first started using it.

There's not much that can be done.

pledgeagrievance: I completely agree. I think people get frustrated with all the out of town fans coming in for shows (espectially when they don't get tickets to a show in their own city). The problem isn't with the out of town fans, it's with Pearl Jam's lack of touring. People have to travel. Pearl Jam barely plays anywere. Hence why it's done by preference instead of hometown. Otherwise most of the 10c fan base would never get to see a show.

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544
    While the band is pretty popular, shows in the midwest were a piece of cake to get in 2010 and in 2014 they were very difficult to get. I can't imagine things changed that much, but maybe they have.

I wonder if the GA floor is causing more to travel (even more than before). I also wonder if GA is creating more scalpers as seniority isn't a factor in seat quality and it is easier to sell ahead of time (or line up a deal).
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    wilfmiss said:
    Ah what a great article! I remember those 2003 instructions to the T. Those damn index cards... I must've looked over mine for an hour just making sure I got them right.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,565
    edited May 2014

While the band is pretty popular, shows in the midwest were a piece of cake to get in 2010 and in 2014 they were very difficult to get. I can't imagine things changed that much, but maybe they have.

I wonder if the GA floor is causing more to travel (even more than before). I also wonder if GA is creating more scalpers as seniority isn't a factor in seat quality and it is easier to sell ahead of time (or line up a deal).

A lot can happen in 4 years. Wouldn't be surprised if PJ20 boosted attendance and new memberships by a huge amount. Remember, 4 years made the same amount of difference for PJ from 1996 to 2000 but in the other direction. Their fan base isn't stagnant. Also, 4 years put a lot of longtime fans into that age group where they can afford a lot more.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    jdopjjdopj Posts: 649
    CM189191 said:

jdopj said:

quimby20 said:

PP193448 said:

Losing in the lottery and being shut out for tics sucks for everyone, not just senior members, but everything in life isn't guaranteed either. (Unless you're a real prince or princess or extremely wealthy).
    I would take sitting in the lower section to the side closest to the stage with friends and famiily of the band and A list guests over GA any day. You can show up a few minutes before the first song, come and go as you please, and not have anyone bump into you all night long. No one to have to fight to see over or around. I joined in 2005 and best I had with reserved was about 25 rows back on the floor in Columbus 2010. I would never have the opportunity to be up close unless there was some kind of lottery.
    But yeah, I am sure that the band prob really does get tired of lack of enthusiasm from some of the spoiled senior ten club members who complain that they have heard Alive at 100 shows, and stand motionless during most of the show.

They are in it for all fans, not just the senior ones. Just feel lucky to have what you have!! You could be worried about where you're next meal is going to come from, rather than whining over seat location at a concert.

Perfectly said!!!!!
    Not perfectly said. Lots of us in the 10c for 20 years that bring it and appreciate our seats and the shows we go to.
    You haven't been in the 10c for 20 years. You've been in the 10c for 1 year, 20 times.
    Seriously???
    My complaint is the common argument and generalization that all people with a decent member number stand there, don't care and complain. That's bullshit. Period. We can argue what my time in a bands fan club actually means , but don't generalize or agree with a generalization of my behavior or dedication to the band. I believe the basis of newer members arguments are that they aren't not any less fans than more senior members, seems the stereotype you are throwing out there is accusing just that.
  • Options
    People saying the band got tired of seeing the same faces in the front row are speculating; for actual facts on how the band (at least Ed) feels on the matter, get your hands on the 2006 Albany show and listen to the speech before Hide Your Love Away. And for the record, I am a senior member and love the new GA/lottery system; just wish ticket agencies didn't cap fan club percentages.
    "You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."- Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    Foriginal SinForiginal Sin Scottsdale, AZ Posts: 1,752
    As a long time 10 club member (1999) I'm perfectly fine with the current system, although I loved the F5 days, there were a few times I couldn't leave work to partake and needed TM to save me.
    Chicago 6/29/98, Alpine Valley(EV) 6/13/99, Alpine Valley 10/08/00, Chicago 10/09/00, Phoenix 10/20/00, Orlando 4/12/03, Tampa 4/13/03, San Diego 6/05/03, Vegas 6/06/03, Phoenix 6/07/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Orlando 10/08/04, D.C. 10/11/04, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, LA 7/12/08, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09 (Front Row Center, Finally), Phoenix(EV) 11/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Denver 10/22/14, Wrigley 8/20/16, Wrigley 8/22/16
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    jdopj said:

CM189191 said:

jdopj said:

quimby20 said:

PP193448 said:

Losing in the lottery and being shut out for tics sucks for everyone, not just senior members, but everything in life isn't guaranteed either. (Unless you're a real prince or princess or extremely wealthy).
    I would take sitting in the lower section to the side closest to the stage with friends and famiily of the band and A list guests over GA any day. You can show up a few minutes before the first song, come and go as you please, and not have anyone bump into you all night long. No one to have to fight to see over or around. I joined in 2005 and best I had with reserved was about 25 rows back on the floor in Columbus 2010. I would never have the opportunity to be up close unless there was some kind of lottery.
    But yeah, I am sure that the band prob really does get tired of lack of enthusiasm from some of the spoiled senior ten club members who complain that they have heard Alive at 100 shows, and stand motionless during most of the show.

They are in it for all fans, not just the senior ones. Just feel lucky to have what you have!! You could be worried about where you're next meal is going to come from, rather than whining over seat location at a concert.

Perfectly said!!!!!
    Not perfectly said. Lots of us in the 10c for 20 years that bring it and appreciate our seats and the shows we go to.
    You haven't been in the 10c for 20 years. You've been in the 10c for 1 year, 20 times.
    Seriously???
    My complaint is the common argument and generalization that all people with a decent member number stand there, don't care and complain. That's bullshit. Period. We can argue what my time in a bands fan club actually means , but don't generalize or agree with a generalization of my behavior or dedication to the band. I believe the basis of newer members arguments are that they aren't not any less fans than more senior members, seems the stereotype you are throwing out there is accusing just that.
    Perhaps you should have read the fine print more closely before you joined. As far as I'm concerned, if you (or anyone else) doesn't like the terms of your arrangement with the 10c, you're more than welcome to step aside and let my member number climb up one more in seniority.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    Nah, I'll just sign up everyone in my household next year so I can have more ping pong balls in the kitty (like others have done with their spouses, etc.)...why the F- does it matter anymore? Maybe I'm 10 rows further back; but still ahead of the public.
    192xxx
    6/26+27/98, 10/8/00 (IB), 6/21/03, 9/3+4/11 (PJ20) - East Troy
    6/29/98, 10/9/00, 6/18/03, 5/16+17/06, 8/23+24/09, 8/20+22/16, 8/18+20/18, *8/29+31/24 - Chicago
    6/6/03 - Las Vegas
    10/5/04, 9/18/22 - St. Louis
    6/29/06, 10/20/14 - Milwaukee
    11/19/13 - Phoenix
    4/26/16 - Lexington

• Options
    quimby20quimby20 Posts: 823

Nah, I'll just sign up everyone in my household next year so I can have more ping pong balls in the kitty (like others have done with their spouses, etc.)...why the F- does it matter anymore? Maybe I'm 10 rows further back; but still ahead of the public.

And I'm sure your entire family us going to appreciate you dragging them on tour just so you can pick ip tickets. Very selfish,
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    edited May 2014
    eddiec said:

I'm still trying to figure out if there was more bitching with the F5 fiasco or the lottery. It seems pretty even at this stage. Bitches be bitches.

I know u are alot of years around..with f-5 we had 5 bitching threads per second..now people realise that is just luck and odds.and with priorities has better chance ro number 1 show than.others goes for more than one shows...before they got screw over internet commection.or cos need to leave.the computer.or need to work or take kids from school.or crush page.or someome knew the tricks to score and pm others how to do it..or any clusterfuck happened...
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    I would have to agree that seniority should have something to do with access to tics in your hometown. I also would agree that multiple family memberships have become too common these days, as both spouses can get sets of tics and each get limited merch sales. I would suggest that tenclub limit tic purchases and limited items to 1 per household address, unless it's specifically for men or women, then 1 per gender.
    I have been very fortunate to have won lottery tics for all the shows I've wanted to attend, but that has been to 4 shows sincere is current lottery system began, plus Missoula. But if I hadn't scored tics for those, I would have either not attended or got tics other way, either ask here, TM or broker.
    I wasn't busting on all senior members, cause most I've ever met are cool as hell. Some of you rock out and are grateful for being loyal ten clubbers. But there are some spoiled ones too. Some new members may not be younger, and may have listened to PJ since the beginning too. Just because I joined the fan club in 2005 doesn't mean I didn't already have all their studio CDs and wasn't a fan from Ten. Some persons careers choices or education did not allow them to spend many days, weeks, months touring with the band, or for that matter even affording ten club memberships.
    Times change, so do people. Ten club is just trying to be the most fair to all members. But I would agree that the system can be flawed, like others. Peace. :)>-
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Seniority in no way should play a part in ticket access. That is very exclusionary and I do not see that happening.

The hometown thing is always brought up... but it is just way too complicated. Lots of gray area. This system of prioritizing may be as close as we get to hometown priority.
  • Options
    moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    It would seem that Pearl Jam and the 10C have always been generous with, and appreciative of the long-term members such that fan expectations have remained high despite the expansion of the member base. As a relatively new member I have been happy with my experiences with the lottery system and I have found that getting to know other members as tour buddies and friends is going to be any members best chance of securing the best tickets available to the shows they want to see. Kindness and friendship is generally reciprocated if invested in the right people, as with any other part of life.
  • Options
    LC49684LC49684 Posts: 19
    Gmoney said:

Seniority means nothing now a days... And while I get that this system is inclusive of all fans, you cannot tell me that it doesnt SUCK to pay membership fee's for OVER 20 YEARS and get shut out of a chance to see the band. SMH. If TC had a membership manager or something, I'd be really curious to hear their reasons for me remaining a member. Please TC don't forget how much our fee's have meant to the band and the TC. How about a string of shows where people with TC numbers under 200xxx get first chance to buy? There's gotta be some reward for loyalty....

I agree about loyalty. The longer you've been in 10C, the more money you have paid for the privilege of retaining your number.