Options

Roll call ***** DENVER*****

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,080

Also, if you guys want to hang around, down here in Springs, ( Colorado Springs) there is Garden of the Gods. And the ever Kitché Manitou Springs.. It's a very cool spot. There's Cave of the Winds, tons of cool hiking and Fishing out here! Can't wait to see everyone!

First page fully updated! See everyone there!

If the weather is nice on 10/23, I will probably be taking my son to see Garden Of the Gods before heading back to Denver for the Broncos game

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,664
    add:

Given to...

PJ_ROCKS

GivenToLukinKP
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Given To NapGiven To Nap Posts: 150
    I'll be there too! Never been to Denver. Can't wait!
  • Options
    sordeletsordelet Pullman, WA Posts: 12

Ok updated again.. Still a few more left to add. But gotta clean my house and walk the dogs before work.

Yeah, I made the list! You rock!!!

Next, we should see if we can add the hotels where folks are staying (for the out-of-towners like me) next to their name. Thoughts?
    East Troy (Alpine Valley), WI - 2000
    Chicago (Wrigley Field), IL - 2013
    Spokane, WA - 2013
    Denver, CO - 2014
    Seattle, WA Night 1 - 2018
    Missoula, MT - 2018
    Chicago, IL Night 1 - 2023
    Chicago, IL Night 2 - 2023
  • Options
    kc007kc007 USA Posts: 282
    count me in :)
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    K updated once again.. The hotel idea us a good one.. I have some time Friday.. But things are crazy here right now.. Trying to open a Yoga studio in our basement. :-)
  • Options
    We'll be there-staying at the Curtis. <:-P
  • Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 929
    Traveling solo to Denvet. Looking for 1 GA. If you have a spare, PM me.
  • Options
    pgh_danpgh_dan Posts: 26
    You can count the wife and me in, as well. First time in Denver. so looking forward to it.
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    edited June 2014
    imalive said:

add:

Given to...

PJ_ROCKS

GivenToLukinKP

:D

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    So how and when do the "official" pre parties get planned? Looking forward to first trip to Denver. Hear it's amazing. Thanks.
  • Options
    jmug23 said:

So how and when do the "official" pre parties get planned? Looking forward to first trip to Denver. Hear it's amazing. Thanks.

not sure, but i hope they have it close by, that is what i remember from 2006.

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    par10kerpar10ker Posts: 27
    This is my First Pearl Jam concert, I won the only show I bid for. Excited doesn't even begin to say how I feel. Flights, hotel and car booked. I have said I want to see them before I die, gotta stay alive till 10.22.
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    It's gonna be amazing, very hard to describe but kinda like a million points of light explode through your mind. I was up for 23 hrs the day of my first show, the excitement and anticipation got me up by 4am and the euphoria kept me up afterwards. They are mind blowing live. :) :x
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    chainchain Montreal Posts: 336
    par10ker said:

This is my First Pearl Jam concert, I won the only show I bid for. Excited doesn't even begin to say how I feel. Flights, hotel and car booked. I have said I want to see them before I die, gotta stay alive till 10.22.

Welcome to the PJ family... this is a 3 hour ride you will never forget!!! :)

Toronto 96-09-21 / Montreal 98-08-20
    Barrie 98-08-22 / Montreal 00-10-04 / Montreal 03-06-29
    Montreal 05-09-15 / Quebec 05-09-20 / Montreal 11-09-07
    Worcester 13-10-15 / Denver 14-10-22 / Quebec 16-05-05
    Ottawa 16-05-08 / Ottawa 20-03-20 / Quebec 20-03-22
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    jmug23 said:

The group that organizes the pre parties, is called The Wishlist Foundation. The pre parties are centered around meeting upmwuth new and old friends alike. But mostly, they choose a charity that benefits that community, and they raffle off cool items donated by us, to raise money for said charity. I'm just getting into the involvement of volunteering for a pre party, at Denver. You can learn more, by looking them up onFacebook.
    Post edited by whispering hands on
  • Options
    par10ker said:

This is great!! You're in for one hell of a treat.. And an addiction! Welcome to the PJ family!
  • Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778

jmug23 said:

The group that organizes the pre parties, is called The Wishlist Foundation. The pre parties are centered around meeting upmwuth new and old friends alike. But mostly, they choose a charity that benefits that community, and they raffle off cool items donated by us, to raise money for said charity. I'm just getting into the involvement of volunteering for a pre party, at Denver. You can learn more, by looking them up onFacebook.
    Awesome. Id love to participate and be a part of whatever charity you folks decide to help out. I dont have Facebook, so any info you can post here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much. Josh
  • Options
    jmug23 said:

jmug23 said:

Awesome. Id love to participate and be a part of whatever charity you folks decide to help out. I dont have Facebook, so any info you can post here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much. Josh
    I promise to keep you updated here as well. This is my first time volunteering. I have horrible social anxiety.. So I am forcing myself to face my fear of people and make myself commit to this. I picked a doozy for sure!! Lol
  • Options
    JM45667JM45667 Posts: 185
    I'll be there with my super awesome easy to remember nondescript user name.
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096

I promise to keep you updated here as well. This is my first time volunteering. I have horrible social anxiety.. So I am forcing myself to face my fear of people and make myself commit to this. I picked a doozy for sure!! Lol

Good for you =D> . I've got panic disorder - just comes on out of nowhere for no reason - needless to say; it sucks. So I understand your SA and how hard it is to face your fears (One can always become a cat lady, though :-S ). If you start twitching; I've got your back. :)>-
  • Options
    njnancy said:

Good for you =D> . I've got panic disorder - just comes on out of nowhere for no reason - needless to say; it sucks. So I understand your SA and how hard it is to face your fears (One can always become a cat lady, though :-S ). If you start twitching; I've got your back. :)>-
    Lol thank you! I used to have one of my wolf dogs was an anxiety service dog.. We decided we had to do something, when I passed out in a Wal-Mart. Lol!
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096

njnancy said:

Lol thank you! I used to have one of my wolf dogs was an anxiety service dog.. We decided we had to do something, when I passed out in a Wal-Mart. Lol!
    I never heard of an anxiety service dog; although petting a dog can calm anxiety. Just know I understand and am pulling for you. (I have to deal with meeting people I don't know too! But I would be so disappointed if I didn't meet folks from here).

I'm on the list now, thank you! Currently, I'm a single with two tickets - would normally take my son on this adventure, but circumstances dictate otherwise. Not sure what I'm doing (what else is new). I should book the hotel at least; still not sure about flying.

Again - you'll do great! If not - try again. ;)
  • Options
    bleobleo Posts: 15
    You can add me and my wife too. Behind the stage, never sat there before, hope its worth the trip.
    B. Leo
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,652
    bleo said:

You can add me and my wife too. Behind the stage, never sat there before, hope its worth the trip.

As long as you're in the building, I think you'll have a blast.
  • Options
    oh what a blast this is going to be!

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    JM45667 said:

I hear you on that one!
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options
    RD101189 said:

JM45667 said:

I hear you on that one!

:))

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    Just in case anyone was wondering how long we will have to wait:
    ◾12,072,577 seconds
    ◾201,209 minutes (rounded down)
    ◾3353 hours (rounded down)
    ◾139 days (rounded down)
    ◾19 weeks (rounded down)

I really have to stop picking the last shows on the tour to go to :p
    Can't wait for the show and to meet all the great people who have been there for the Blacks and the Blacks themselves.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    edited June 2014

Just in case anyone was wondering how long we will have to wait:
    ◾12,072,577 seconds
    ◾201,209 minutes (rounded down)
    ◾3353 hours (rounded down)
    ◾139 days (rounded down)
    ◾19 weeks (rounded down)

I really have to stop picking the last shows on the tour to go to :p
    Can't wait for the show and to meet all the great people who have been there for the Blacks and the Blacks themselves.

Counting?? I am not alone!! Lol please know to keep checking the first page for updates.

And I am a jerk! How did I not catch that the Black family are coming to Denver ? I really hope I get to
    Meet you if so!
    Post edited by whispering hands on