Options

Cliven Bundy

Comments

• Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388

i saw they received the bag of dicks i sent them last week. i am not sure if the one in the video is the exact bag i sent.. but i like to think that it could be.

it cost me less than $20. it was worth the price to see the reaction.

Clapping.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,732
    callen said:

i saw they received the bag of dicks i sent them last week. i am not sure if the one in the video is the exact bag i sent.. but i like to think that it could be.

Clapping.
    :plus_one:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,802
    Militia dumbfuck 62yo arrested 30 miles outside of refuge buying suplies. Driving federal vehicle
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,166
    brianlux said:

callen said:

Clapping.
    haha thanks.

my bag of dicks pales in comparison to the 55 gallon drum of lube that was sent to them last week. $1000 worth of lube. clearly people have way more disposable income than I do, haha.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

brianlux said:

callen said:

Clapping.
    haha thanks.

my bag of dicks pales in comparison to the 55 gallon drum of lube that was sent to them last week. $1000 worth of lube. clearly people have way more disposable income than I do, haha.
    I don't know gimme- it's pretty hard to top a bag of dicks! haha!

(But I can't help but wonder what they used the lu... ah, better not go there, ahah!)
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

callen said:

Clapping.
    haha thanks.

(But I can't help but wonder what they used the lu... ah, better not go there, ahah!)
    They are sheep and cattle ranchers.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

callen said:

Clapping.
    haha thanks.

They are sheep and cattle ranchers.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,635
    Here's an update from yesterday. It looks like it's getting more cult-like, with references to God and now we have propaganda videos to get recruits (sound familiar?), even a "Kool-Aid" reference. This either ends one of two ways: it gets more kooky and the group splits internally, or they dig in and create their self-fulfilling prophecy.
    bendbulletin.com/localstate/3922884-151/bundys-urge-oregon-ranchers-to-tear-up-grazing
  • Options

Here's an update from yesterday. It looks like it's getting more cult-like, with references to God and now we have propaganda videos to get recruits (sound familiar?), even a "Kool-Aid" reference. This either ends one of two ways: it gets more kooky and the group splits internally, or they dig in and create their self-fulfilling prophecy.
    bendbulletin.com/localstate/3922884-151/bundys-urge-oregon-ranchers-to-tear-up-grazing

If these yahoos had any idea how ridiculous it is to graze cattle on western lands they would find something better to do with their time. Forget the politics, just the simple lack of basic ecosystem knowledge illustrates how environmentally illiterate these ranchers are. Grazing cattle on western lands makes about as much sense as growing petunias on the moon. Sheesh!

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    brianlux said:

If these yahoos had any idea how ridiculous it is to graze cattle on western lands they would find something better to do with their time. Forget the politics, just the simple lack of basic ecosystem knowledge illustrates how environmentally illiterate these ranchers are. Grazing cattle on western lands makes about as much sense as growing petunias on the moon. Sheesh!
    Yeah, they need the government's money to make it marginally profitable, but damn that evil government's tyrannical reach.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    edited January 2016
    What a bunch of idiots.

Edit: I guess they got their martyr.
    Post edited by dignin on
  • Options
    This will get fun. Just hope no jaw enforcement are hurt.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    callen said:

This will get fun. Just hope no jaw enforcement are hurt.

I will second that!
    I also hope the idiots don't get hurt...just humiliated and jailed and fined and ridiculed.
  • Options
    The rest of the occupiers were told they were free to leave. But to do so immediately. Will be interesting to see how that part plays out.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

The rest of the occupiers were told they were free to leave. But to do so immediately. Will be interesting to see how that part plays out.

Yes and as they learned they could die. It's real. Looks like they blocked the roads so it's escalating towards resolution.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Provoke law enforcement and you may get shot.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    Yeah ok now I wanna see if the progunners will cry police brutality ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    yup. they said the guy (who was on record on the news a month ago saying he is ready to die and has had a good life) was cooperating and had his hands in the air. The law shot him "just because"
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    I'm sure the FBI had a zero tolerance policy when they pulled these idiots over. My guess is that the guy was told to stay in the car and he didn't.

I think the FBI has done a great job with these morons.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Yeah brandishing is not a good idea.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    rgambs said:

Jason P said:

Yeah brandishing is not a good idea.
    It will be interesting to hear the details.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,166
    they are now saying the deceased charged the police. suicide by cop.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

they are now saying the deceased charged the police. suicide by cop.

"I wont see the inside of a cell"

• Options
    I sure hope the cops were wearing some kind of body cameras so there can be no doubt.
  • Options
    Robert 'LaVoy' Finicum shot and killed while charging police, driver says

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/01/militant_shot_and_killed_while.html
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    The guy killed was the one the interviewed when he was sitting underneath the blue tarp , how can that make sense to this guys family he died for what man these folks are absurd in their thinking ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Best case of Darwinism and karma combined I've seen in years. Excuse me while I borrow Michael Jackson's popcorn.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,635
    I hope the parallels between this group and foreign terrorists are noted. Armed ideologues willing to die for their cause, organized recruitment and networking, feeling that God is on their side, and martyrdom if it all goes down.
  • Options

I hope the parallels between this group and foreign terrorists are noted. Armed ideologues willing to die for their cause, organized recruitment and networking, feeling that God is on their side, and martyrdom if it all goes down.

Excellent point, GB!