Options

Cliven Bundy

Comments

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    White privilege at it's utmost extent.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Just read that this Bundy feller is in that Oregon Federal building...
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    This is too funny

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/feds-set-to-cut-off-militias-public-power-public-roads-and-public-phone-line/

Feds Set To Cut Off “Militia’s” Public Power, Public Roads, And Public Phone Line
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    The people who these fools are standing up for released statement wanting nothing to do with these clowns ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,480
    these guys are invoking mormon scripture....in a way, cliven was following the long held mormon tenet of getting as rich as you can at others' expense.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,804
    Looks they will be roughing it, Feds to cut power, cut phones, and block access via roads.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,736
    Give them boys a riffle, a dozen bullets, some chewin' tobbaccie, a can of beans and send them back o' beyond! Good luck good ol' boys! Yeeeee Haaaaaaw!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Can't stop thinking how kid with toy gun gets blown away within .3 seconds of encountering law enforcement and these cats openly walk talk and do interviews with their guns in hand after occupying property that doesn't belong to them.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,168
    callen said:

Can't stop thinking how kid with toy gun gets blown away within .3 seconds of encountering law enforcement and these cats openly walk talk and do interviews with their guns in hand after occupying property that doesn't belong to them.

these people have the numbers. the feds and cops are a bit more cautious when there are multiple people with guns. if there is just one, they go in guns a blazin.

the feds are not going to do anything to yall qaeda. they are going to wait them out. yall qaeda will run out of food and supplies. they will go out looking for more and will be arrested when they do.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    I think that's exactly how it will play out, gimme, and I'm ok with that. Nobody will get shot, and these dumbasses will end up in jail for a while. I think it beats the alternative of having a Louis Freeh and Fieldmarshal Reno type of response shooting up and torching the place. These hillbillies aren't going to actually do anything. Just a little civil disobedience, they'll get cold and hungry, and decide the food and warmth of jail is a better option, and it will be over.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    so as it stands now these fools can't get any food from the outside just what they have with them ? ...
  • Options
    they asked for snacks.

i'm thinking about sending them an anonymous bag of dicks from dicksbymail.com.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options

they asked for snacks.

lol that would be great if people started sending them stuff like that ...
  • Options

they asked for snacks.

Are you serious? They... did not... ask for provisions to sustain them during their siege did they?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Hell get me the addy ill send them a bag of plastic fruit ...
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

they asked for snacks.

Are you serious? They... did not... ask for provisions to sustain them during their siege did they?
    Yes, through the mail to boot. "We hate the federal government, but we didn't think ahead so please mail us some snacks by using the federal government's delivery service."
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

they asked for snacks.

Yes, through the mail to boot. "We hate the federal government, but we didn't think ahead so please mail us some snacks by using the federal government's delivery service."
    F**king inbreds.

Comical to proportions you can't even describe. SNL can produce a sky and not even have to tamper with the real story.
  • Options
    My guess is that "snacks" are what these guys live on. No wonder they're so far gone in the brain. The cows probably figure they have "mad human" disease.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    No this fits the pattern. They want something for little to nothing (unfettered access to federal land). In this acton, they show up "for the long haul" but dont bring supplies to bear that out. And so want something for nothing.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

No this fits the pattern. They want something for little to nothing (unfettered access to federal land). In this acton, they show up "for the long haul" but dont bring supplies to bear that out. And so want something for nothing.

This guy Cliven Bundy has been around for a while. I'm not understanding his lack of pre planning?
  • Options

mickeyrat said:

This guy Cliven Bundy has been around for a while. I'm not understanding his lack of pre planning?
    IQ (his).

When you're dumb you're dumb.
  • Options

mickeyrat said:

IQ (his).

When you're dumb you're dumb.
    "No way!"
  • Options

mickeyrat said:

Cliven isnt at this. His son is. Ammon. He is the spokesman.

• Options

• Options
    are they still occupying the federal building? I have not seen anything about it the last 3 days.

i guess when fox stopped covering them the story officially died.

• Options

are they still occupying the federal building? I have not seen anything about it the last 3 days.

Good question. I couldn't find more current than three days ago. Maybe the feds have appeased their appetites and their snack attacks have subsided and they're laying low in the fields with the cow pies and deer flies.

• Options

If they are still active and there is no press... goes to show you how important the media is to the various causes we experience.

I reckon those good 'ol boys are gettin' hungry and accomplishing nothin'.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    http://usuncut.com/news/watch-jon-ritzheimer-oregon-militia-leader-goes-berserk-over-mailed-in-dildos-and-bags-of-dicks/

Watch Militia Leader Go Berserk Over Mailed-in Dildos and Bags of D*cks (VIDEO)
  • Options
    dignin said:
    His "come here and be a patriot" is about as inspiring as a bag of... well, you know...

But really, the whole this is ridiculous. The occupation occurred because of the pending imprisonment of Dwight and Steven Hammond but the Hammond's are against the idea of a militia intervention and Mrs. Hammond was quoted as saying "I don't really know the purpose of the guys who are out there." I guess it must get really boring out there on the range in winter time.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    i saw they received the bag of dicks i sent them last week. i am not sure if the one in the video is the exact bag i sent.. but i like to think that it could be.

it cost me less than $20. it was worth the price to see the reaction.