Options

PHILLY (Loosely Related to The Philadelphia Phillies)

Comments

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    A case is 24.

Trump got an experimental cocktail?!?!?!  Um, a low grade fever and fatigue and he's getting a experimental cocktail? Something's not adding up.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,307
    A case is 24.

Trump got an experimental cocktail?!?!?!  Um, a low grade fever and fatigue and he's getting a experimental cocktail? Something's not adding up.
    aaaaand, now he's being taken to Walter Reed....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Walter Reed now?!?

am I reading into this too much?
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,796
    Walter Reed now?!?

am I reading into this too much?
    "Out of an abundance of caution."
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Haha...gonna stay a few days and work from the hospital!

Sure, that's what is called a hospitalization. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    If he walks out and onto marine one, he’s good. If he doesn’t, welp...
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,636
    I feel like this is showing the age of some of you pricks.

I'm sorry, I'll never get the vernacular down since I think I'd need the accent to go along.

Ha.  We didn't have any sissy bullshit craft beer.  We had whatever you could get some scummy douche to buy ya.  
    Natty Light?  Milwaukee Best?  Old Milwaukee?
    Bring it!
    Lol
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    I feel like this is showing the age of some of you pricks.

I'm sorry, I'll never get the vernacular down since I think I'd need the accent to go along.

Ha.  We didn't have any sissy bullshit craft beer.  We had whatever you could get some scummy douche to buy ya.  
    Natty Light?  Milwaukee Best?  Old Milwaukee?
    Bring it!
    Lol
    Whoa whoa whoa. I'm not saying the likes of these beers weren't in my wheelhouse. Beast Ice, PBR Ice, Natty Ice. All the Ices really, just not ICE or ISIS.

Suitcase just sounds before my time. Like enjoying black licorice or a pack of Pall Malls.

Who am I kidding - we're all on the internet on a website based around a band from 30 years ago.
  • Options
    Beast ice and big bear 40s
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,636
    I'm 46.  That used to seem ancient but now it just seems.....well, just short of ancient!
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Yo so the president is in the hospital and can’t speak, the president of notre same has it, 2 senators have it, Kelly Anne has it, his campaign manager has it. 

They cannot confirm this lady and he’s gonna lose. This may be the biggest comeback in history 

his back up campaign manager stole $40 mil from him
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,443
    ^^^And, I think just about everyone who has it was here?

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,208
    Yo so the president is in the hospital and can’t speak, the president of notre same has it, 2 senators have it, Kelly Anne has it, his campaign manager has it. 

They cannot confirm this lady and he’s gonna lose. This may be the biggest comeback in history 

Basically all kinds of folks at the event on Saturday for scotus announcement have tested positive.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

Basically all kinds of folks at the event on Saturday for scotus announcement have tested positive.
    Nowhere else in the world is this happening. Completely reckless and irresponsible behavior from the very top of our government. 

The that comes out, the more I’m convince that this is not gonna help Trump politically. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Also—-
    Natty Ice
    Natty Light
    Key Light
    Bud Ice
    Uncle Mickey Loves ya 40’s
    St Ides
    Beast Ice
    Ice fucking House!
    Then on nights when we wanted to splurge: Molsen Ice

There were no good craft beers back in the late 90’s. I’m always curious if kids these days are still drinking that shit. I mean college kids are still broke right? Or do they all pitch in for something decent with a much higher alcohol percent? I just don’t know. 

Inquiring minds would like to know. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    They drink a lot of natty and coors/miller light 
  • Options
    If I splurged it was Coors Light.
    Once we were at case drinking levels it was almost always keg or Keystone Light.  
    And yes to broke....I went to USC so some kids drove Porches around.  I was bike or walking guy.  Always broke and most days it was the Cheeseburger Especial meal at the local joint for 2.99 sometime in the middle of the day as all I would eat.  
    Perhaps late night there would be some more eating.  
    All other money pretty much went to partying 
  • Options
    If I splurged it was Coors Light.
    Once we were at case drinking levels it was almost always keg or Keystone Light.  
    And yes to broke....I went to USC so some kids drove Porches around.  I was bike or walking guy.  Always broke and most days it was the Cheeseburger Especial meal at the local joint for 2.99 sometime in the middle of the day as all I would eat.  
    Perhaps late night there would be some more eating.  
    All other money pretty much went to partying 
    Yeah Key Light was always the keg of choice at our place too.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Icehouse. Goddamnit how did I miss this? Definitely one of the best ices.

As far as this scotus nomination, it's happening. But maybe not before the election since they probably won't have quorum. 
  • Options
    Also kids today are apparently drinking pink lemonade natty light.
  • Options
    Really?
    I've not seen that.  Course I don't hang with kids.
  • Options
    What would really make today special is if we got news of Mitch testing positive,  though I'm pretty sure he'll never die.
  • Options
    Yeah, he is already from the underworld
  • Options
    What's hilarious here is the actual Phils news today gets no attention, haha.
  • Options
    The shore in the fall is one of my favorites places
  • Options
    Mcphail lives 
  • Options
    Muahahaha, if no Dems in the Senate show up there's no quorum to confirm ACB. I mean all juju comes around but I think i gotta open this Whistle Pig.
  • Options
    Muahahaha, if no Dems in the Senate show up there's no quorum to confirm ACB. I mean all juju comes around but I think i gotta open this Whistle Pig.
    There has never been a bigger opening. They are going from losing the Supreme Court and an uncertain election to winning an election, potentially the senate and getting this court pick pushed. If dems get the vote pushed past the election and they still confirm, packing the court is justified. 
  • Options
    Ya see to me a lame duck nomination is the same as after the election. Keep in mind this thing isn't gonna be called for at least a couple of weeks. But I look forward to the optics of it all.
  • Options
    Ya see to me a lame duck nomination is the same as after the election. Keep in mind this thing isn't gonna be called for at least a couple of weeks. But I look forward to the optics of it all.
    I think the odds have increased that it will be called sooner than that. Fingers crossed though!
    chinese-happy.jpg