Options

PHILLY (Loosely Related to The Philadelphia Phillies)

Comments

• Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,785
    On a Steve Gunn kick right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqEUYUl5XXQ
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,287
    Did Harper or Machado sign with anybody yet?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    Marlins and Devil Rays respectively.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Old school > animal house, pcu, etc.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    You're my boy, Blue!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    All we are is dust in the wind.
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    All we are is dust in the wind.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7A_hOda5uc
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,887
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    The yankee are World Series favorites as constructed, is what I’m getting from this article. Is there other news?
  • Options
  • Options
    YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST
  • Options
    NICK FOLES IS SELLING HIS HOUSE TO BRYCE HARPER!!!  OMG!!!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    NICK FOLES IS SELLING HIS HOUSE TO BRYCE HARPER!!!  OMG!!!
    Well, now you're spreading lies.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I saw Bryce at Dinky Doughnuts.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:
    I saw Bryce at Dinky Doughnuts.
    He's no DiMaggio so I'm sure he was easily distracted by your yelping noises. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    The yankee are World Series favorites as constructed, is what I’m getting from this article. Is there other news?
    That's only due to the throngs of NYers who bet them annually, nobody really thinks that rotation is going any further than a wild card game.
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    That's only due to the throngs of NYers who bet them annually, nobody really thinks that rotation is going any further than a wild card game.
    Counterpoint, the Yankees have a significantly better staff than Boston and even if you get Kimbrel back, won’t be enough to win the division this year
  • Options
    ^
    Nobody cares.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,201
    forgot to mention. They introduced Dave Montgomery at the St. Joe's Penn game at the Palestra saturday night.  he looks terrible.  didn't even recognize him until they announced his name.  Seeing him i'd be surprised if he makes it through another season.  Cancer is such a bitch.  
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    pjhawks said:
    forgot to mention. They introduced Dave Montgomery at the St. Joe's Penn game at the Palestra saturday night.  he looks terrible.  didn't even recognize him until they announced his name.  Seeing him i'd be surprised if he makes it through another season.  Cancer is such a bitch.  
    I think he's looked that way for a while now.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    Counterpoint, the Yankees have a significantly better staff than Boston and even if you get Kimbrel back, won’t be enough to win the division this year
    Yanks have a better bullpen currently, but not a better staff. (I'm sure the Phillies fans are enjoying this back and forth).
    Sox rotation is far superior to Chunky Chunky and the boys.
  • Options
    Yeah, so GTFO - take that shit to the MLB thread at the very least. Otherwise, start talking about Nick's Roast Beef or The Republican or something to justify these comments.
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Yanks have a better bullpen currently, but not a better staff. (I'm sure the Phillies fans are enjoying this back and forth).
    Staff is 1 through 12.  You have the top stater , yanks have the better staff as a whole.  I'll take the Yanks 1-12 over the Red Sox any day.

Alright JP.  Johnny Doc getting a perp walk today it sounds like.

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Happy this area isnt freezing like the rest of the land.  Supposed to get to 5 degrees here tomorrow, which is about as cold as I need.
    Got a fucking voicemail from the water company telling me to let the water run tonight.  Great.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Staff is 1 through 12.  You have the top stater , yanks have the better staff as a whole.  I'll take the Yanks 1-12 over the Red Sox any day.

Cheese steak just to keep on topic.

Starting rotation Sox get either 4 or 5 check marks over the Yanks. 
    So staff overall is better.
  • Options

Ohhhhh baby yes. Shit's gonna get turned on its head today, or at least one can hope - who would've thought, Johnny Doc gets nipped and Bryce Harper signing on the same day. Dreams really do come true.
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:

You have an ace and 4 question marks.  David Price is David Price (ass).  Porcello is fine, at times very good. Evoldi you don't really know and Wright and Rodriguez?  Not exactly the 90s Braves there.  I think Severino, Paxton, Tanaka, Happ and CC matches up okay with that, then add on your joke of a bullpen to the best bullpen in baseball.
  • Options
    Happy this area isnt freezing like the rest of the land.  Supposed to get to 5 degrees here tomorrow, which is about as cold as I need.
    Got a fucking voicemail from the water company telling me to let the water run tonight.  Great.
    Do it.  When we were remodeling our house before we moved in, it was under 10 for like a week straight.  Let's just say our waste pipe froze and backed up into our upstairs bathroom.....
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:

You have an ace and 4 question marks.  David Price is David Price (ass).  Porcello is fine, at times very good. Evoldi you don't really know and Wright and Rodriguez?  Not exactly the 90s Braves there.  I think Severino, Paxton, Tanaka, Happ and CC matches up okay with that, then add on your joke of a bullpen to the best bullpen in baseball.
    Might want to substitute Chris Sale for Steven Wright in that projected rotation...makes a bit of a difference.
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:

Might want to substitute Chris Sale for Steven Wright in that projected rotation...makes a bit of a difference.
    I said you had an ace.  Didn't need to dig into Sale.