• Options
    southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 1,016
    I have a spare 10c ticket to brisbane sunday night if that helps anyone
    pm sent
    rustedsigns
  • Options
    LongRoadLongRoad Posts: 421
    mwplum wrote:
    If anyone is looking for SOH tickets. I just got an email from them saying that 2 orders I made were processed (I thought I only bought one pair as site crashed yesterday, and I only got confirmation for one pair)….I just emailed them back saying release the other pair (2 seats in Box U)…anyways they're not back up on their site yet, but keep checking as they may be back up soon. Goodluck!

I have no idea how anyone bought a ticket on the opera house website. It has been down since 10am, now 8.5 hours later and it's still down. Unreal.
  • Options
    LongRoad wrote:
    mwplum wrote:
    If anyone is looking for SOH tickets. I just got an email from them saying that 2 orders I made were processed (I thought I only bought one pair as site crashed yesterday, and I only got confirmation for one pair)….I just emailed them back saying release the other pair (2 seats in Box U)…anyways they're not back up on their site yet, but keep checking as they may be back up soon. Goodluck!

I have no idea how anyone bought a ticket on the opera house website. It has been down since 10am, now 8.5 hours later and it's still down. Unreal.

nah it's been fine since lunch time. only now it says "allocation exhausted".
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • Options
    EmmEmm Posts: 196
    Scalpers are having a field day on eBay :(
    Breath, breathe, engulfing .... Consuming, so beautiful ... Life ...
  • Options
    LongRoad wrote:
    mwplum wrote:

nah it's been fine since lunch time. only now it says "allocation exhausted".
    My sister managed to get two tickets. Row K Circle. Not great but seeing how difficult it was to get any tickets I can't believe she managed that. Plus we've still got 10C for the first State Theatre show. Did anyone get tickets for all three Sydney shows?
  • Options
    Has anyone got a spare ticket to Sydney show for me?

I missed 10c draw.

I missed the presale yesterday. I tried at noon, but couldn't get through. Then I had to take my daughter out for play date all afternoon.

This morning, I tried since 10am but SOH website crashed and phone was busy. Same with Ticketmaster. I've tried my best for 2 hours between cooking and getting breakfast and lunch for my 3 year old. I kept checking online and calling SOH, and finally about 11.15am I got through SOH on the phone in which they announced that the tickets were sold out. I still tried to look for a ticket on ticketmaster but no luck.

I want to cry.

I live in Canberra. Was planning on going with my husband but we don't have a babysitter (as we were going to ask in-laws to babysit while we go to Big Day Out so he thinks it may be too much to ask again) so I was going to go by myself. But now I missed out on all three shows!

Please anyone, if you have a spare ticket, I would really appreciate it. My email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tivaniw@gmail.com">tivaniw@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Was checking on ebay, they are selling at triple the original prices!!!
  • Options
    I managed to get good seats for both Sydney State theatre shows, in the stalls about 12 rows back which i'm really happy about!! Flying over from New Zealand (first time in Aus)!

Can't wait

Hoping to go to Opera House show also but missed out on that one, any spares let me know!!
    Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam!

I'm looking to buy a single ticket to Ed's Sydney Opera House show, PM me if you've got a spare! I don't care where the seat is! :D
  • Options
    Over5HorizonsOver5Horizons Posts: 41
    edited December 2013
    Also looking for a single Sydney night 1 tix please. But make sure Tivani two posts below is looked after first.

In the world i think Ed and the other band members USED to live in......all these shows would be full of 10C members.... and only after we are satiated do the public get to have a lottery and be disappointing at missing out.

Ed and PJ ! I for one think it's time you consider another run at the ticketing BULLSHIT system .......when a 10C fan of 16 years (earlier in this thread) can't get to see you and there are tickets selling on EBAY for 3 times the listed price........SOMETHING IS FUCKING WRONG!!!!

Members..............getting close to ENOUGH from where i sit.
    Post edited by Over5Horizons on
    Going to All 5 Australian '09 shows.
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    I looked on the gumtree site and there are so many people on there who want tickets. It's a shame so many people missed out and there are all those tickets on ebay. I reported a whole heap more of those ebay auctions too!
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    F.BF.B Posts: 20
    In the world i think Ed and the others band members USED to live in......all these shows would be full of 10C members.... and only after we are satiated do the public get to have a lottery and be disappointing at missing out.

Ed and PJ ! I for one think it's time you consider another run at the ticketing BULLSHIT system .......when a 10C fan of 16 years (earlier in this thread) can't get to see you and there are tickets selling on EBAY for 3 times the listed price........SOMETHING IS FUCKING WRONG!!!!

Excellent point, especially for 10C members in Australia where we get to see them once in a blue moon (and to make things worse it is at BDO this time around). You think if they could fill somewhere with 10C members paying the same price as Joe Public then why not do it. You could almost be certain there would be no dickheads yelling out shit (e.g. play Jeremy) and EV would make exactly the same amount of money. I think most would even be happy if they made it one ticket per member. Any left then go to general public. I can't understand why they don't do this, especially in Australia where I would expect the 10C to be relatively small.
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    I looked on the gumtree site and there are so many people on there who want tickets. It's a shame so many people missed out and there are all those tickets on ebay. I reported a whole heap more of those ebay auctions too!

And here's the real sad reality to this. Guess who's willing to pay fuckin' $xxx just to see the artist they have worshipped for 2 decades..........yep.......10C Members!!

After I miss out on tix through 10C & TM ...I NEED EBAY SCALPERS........that's right.....NEED them......just to see my only favorite artist.

Damn strait 10C only shows would sell out in OZ. Fuck peeps love you so much they are flying in from NZ and Adelaide to get back row 10C tix...............if they are LUCKY!
  • Options
    EmmEmm Posts: 196
    -Emma- wrote:

And here's the real sad reality to this. Guess who's willing to pay fuckin' $xxx just to see the artist they have worshipped for 2 decades..........yep.......10C Members!!

After I miss out on tix through 10C & TM ...I NEED EBAY SCALPERS........that's right.....NEED them......just to see my only favorite artist.

Damn strait 10C only shows would sell out in OZ. Fuck peeps love you so much they are flying in from NZ and Adelaide to get back row 10C tix...............if they are LUCKY!

Sad thing is though, if those scalpers hadn't bought those tickets, maybe you might have .... along with saving yourself a small fortune ... really sucks
    Breath, breathe, engulfing .... Consuming, so beautiful ... Life ...
  • Options
    3 hours over 2 days spent trying to get tickets, left devastated not getting any. Then infuriated to see the dirty parasites on ebay selling them at prices I cant afford. Like others, have worshipped Ed for over 2 decades, lived and breathed his words and music, which have guided me through the best and worst times of my life. Absolutely gutted tonight !!!! At least Im not alone in feeling this way... Cheers clubbers
  • Options
    Congrats to all those that have managed to get tickets. I am very envious. I have struck out 100% so far on the shows i was going for which is disappointing, and to make it worse I am still at a complete loss as to why there is not even a single Adelaide show. Really underwhelmed by that.
    Duckyhoward
    "so this is what it's like to be an adult,
    if he only knew now what he knew then..."

Adelaide '98, Paris '06, Berne '06, London '07,
    New York II '08, Adelaide '09, Melbourne '09,
    Adelaide BDO '14
    Ed @ Adelaide March 27,2011.
  • Options
    a man we will soon forgeta man we will soon forget Brisbane Australia Posts: 35
    I got 10c tickets to Brisbane Saturday night. Missed out on presle yesterday and public sale today. Would anyone like to trade my spare Saturday night ticket for their spare other Brisbane show ticket?
    Another man moved by sleight of hand.
  • Options
    [/quote]Sad thing is though, if those scalpers hadn't bought those tickets, maybe you might have .... along with saving yourself a small fortune ... really sucks[/quote]

I get that.......but it only makes my original post all the more valid. If 10C members were TRULY APPRECIATED and LOOKED AFTER FIRST then what happened after would be back to market forces that we currently can't control anyway.

This may actually affect scalpers negatively as Joe public is less likely to pay through the nose than a 10C member.
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    I think I'll wait it out and see if any single tickets become available for Wednesday 12th Feb. I don't want to miss out on a Sydney show if a ticket becomes available for face value.

I found an online ticket market and the prices were outrageous! I really wish the ticket venues would put in some measures to stop scalpers.
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    TimmayTimmay Posts: 20
    ....when a 10C fan of 16 years (earlier in this thread) can't get to see you and there are tickets selling on EBAY for 3 times the listed price........SOMETHING IS FUCKING WRONG!!!!

Summed up perfectly.
  • Options
    MT132914MT132914 Posts: 188
    F.B wrote:
    In the world i think Ed and the others band members USED to live in......all these shows would be full of 10C members.... and only after we are satiated do the public get to have a lottery and be disappointing at missing out.

Excellent point, especially for 10C members in Australia where we get to see them once in a blue moon (and to make things worse it is at BDO this time around). You think if they could fill somewhere with 10C members paying the same price as Joe Public then why not do it. You could almost be certain there would be no dickheads yelling out shit (e.g. play Jeremy) and EV would make exactly the same amount of money. I think most would even be happy if they made it one ticket per member. Any left then go to general public. I can't understand why they don't do this, especially in Australia where I would expect the 10C to be relatively small.

Actually 10c member are usually the one yelling shit out as they want to be heard and responded to by their hero. And people complaining that row J, K etc are not great seats? Where do you want to be, on the stage? These theatres are small, it does not matter where you are as long as you are in the building.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,355
    MT132914 wrote:
    Actually 10c member are usually the one yelling shit out as they want to be heard and responded to by their hero. And people complaining that row J, K etc are not great seats? Where do you want to be, on the stage? These theatres are small, it does not matter where you are as long as you are in the building.
    i agree..+ i dont get this the ticket must be sold only to 10c memebrs??
    u no need to be a fan club member to be a fan of pj or eddie..and an artist or a band cant do shows only for fan club..there are millinons music fans out there they dont belong to any fan club
    and once again..eddie fan club tix is a bonus and not a benefit of being a memebr of 10c which is a pj fan club and not eddie fan club
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    MT132914 wrote:
    And people complaining that row J, K etc are not great seats? Where do you want to be, on the stage? These theatres are small, it does not matter where you are as long as you are in the building.

so true, I've been very privileged to be in the front or second row a number of times, but when I saw PJ play in pistoia which was 100% GA - I got there late and was literally at the very back. Because it was in the town square it was packed so tight there was literally no way of getting any closer. You know what - it was one of the best concerts i've been to! You don't have to be right up the front filming the whole damned thing on your mobile - it sounds just as good at the back! If you can accept that you'll have a great time no matter where you are!
    "Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn." Charles De Mar.
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    So even as hard as it was to get tickets ppl still got them and have put them on ebay..
    There has to be a better system and those stupid letters u have to enter to stop scalpers seem to work ..NOT!
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/EDDIE-VEDDER ... 990wt_1202
  • Options
    the letters don't stop scalpers manually buying tickets like the rest of us - they stop bots and people trying to run automatic scripts to get tickets.
    "Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn." Charles De Mar.
  • Options
    unfortunately :(
  • Options
    mick29mick29 Posts: 37
    MT132914 wrote:
    u no need to be a fan club member to be a fan of pj or eddie..and an artist or a band cant do shows only for fan club..there are millinons music fans out there they dont belong to any fan club
    and once again..eddie fan club tix is a bonus and not a benefit of being a memebr of 10c which is a pj fan club and not eddie fan club

I would probably disagree slightly Dimitri. I don't believe the lottery ticketing system is a decent method for a ticketing system where shows like this have limited seats and if EV decides to promote and sell his merchandise and music through the PJ fanclub, I don't see a problem with 10C members getting priority from seniority in the lottery draw or even a percentage of the whole show being dedicated to 10C members only (as someone mentioned earlier, PJ or EV fans are the ones that will still pay asshole scalper prices on Ebay to see the show). I am sure EV, or perhaps the old EV would be horrified with this that true fan club fans are forced to do this. So if members don't exhaust the allocation then they are opened up to the public when public sale starts. There is plenty of time to work out the allocations before public sale. Can certainly understand the larger shows where 20000 plus tickets might be sold, it might be a different story as there are plenty of opportunities. I registered in the draw for three different shows, figuring surely I would land one of them, as the previous tour, I landed Newcastle with ease and could have gone to the two Sydney shows up until that afternoon they were on if I had of been able to do so. But this time around, not even one out of three was drawn. I find that disappointing when others got more than one.

Personally today has been one of those days to test my patience from the start with crap breakfast I took to work with me (lumpy yoghurt, half rotten apple lol), computer system malfunction at work etc etc, then spending endless hours trying to refresh pages to try and get tickets (after no luck with yesterdays presale), but to no avail after thinking I had gotten through only for the websites to boot me out. Then coming home, changing clothes, first shirt picked out of the pile, EV shirt from last tour, reorganising the bedroom, trip over poster tubes, which one trips me, EV tour poster. Its almost too comical and I swear I haven't kicked any black cats lately lol.
  • Options
    mick29 wrote:
    computer system malfunction at work etc etc, then spending endless hours trying to refresh pages to try and get tickets

is your boss aware of what he was paying you to do today? :lol:

seriously though it does suck to hear what your day was like. i've read too many stories like yours today, you're not alone. Tomorrow will be better!

maybe you could sign the petition to bring Ed to Adelaide and come see him here! ;)
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    Emm wrote:
    Oooooo Thats tricky! .... So all of those tickets are on "hold" until you buy them or throw them back? ... i sound like such a noob :oops:

Yep, but they only stay in your cart for so long, so you can't muck around for long, otherwise they can be bought by somebody else.

If everyone did that it would tie up so many tickets.
    I tried for over 2 hrs today to pull up 2 melb tickets, did not get any in that time.. Not one selection.
    I don't see how anyone got tickets today, was harder than yesterday.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,355
    mick29 wrote:
    MT132914 wrote:

I would probably disagree slightly Dimitri. I don't believe the lottery ticketing system is a decent method for a ticketing system where shows like this have limited seats and if EV decides to promote and sell his merchandise and music through the PJ fanclub, I don't see a problem with 10C members getting priority from seniority in the lottery draw or even a percentage of the whole show being dedicated to 10C members only (as someone mentioned earlier, PJ or EV fans are the ones that will still pay asshole scalper prices on Ebay to see the show). I am sure EV, or perhaps the old EV would be horrified with this that true fan club fans are forced to do this. So if members don't exhaust the allocation then they are opened up to the public when public sale starts. There is plenty of time to work out the allocations before public sale. Can certainly understand the larger shows where 20000 plus tickets might be sold, it might be a different story as there are plenty of opportunities. I registered in the draw for three different shows, figuring surely I would land one of them, as the previous tour, I landed Newcastle with ease and could have gone to the two Sydney shows up until that afternoon they were on if I had of been able to do so. But this time around, not even one out of three was drawn. I find that disappointing when others got more than one.

Personally today has been one of those days to test my patience from the start with crap breakfast I took to work with me (lumpy yoghurt, half rotten apple lol), computer system malfunction at work etc etc, then spending endless hours trying to refresh pages to try and get tickets (after no luck with yesterdays presale), but to no avail after thinking I had gotten through only for the websites to boot me out. Then coming home, changing clothes, first shirt picked out of the pile, EV shirt from last tour, reorganising the bedroom, trip over poster tubes, which one trips me, EV tour poster. Its almost too comical and I swear I haven't kicked any black cats lately lol.
    i think u underestimate the popularity of eddie at non 10c memebrs fans
    he is a huge name,that can sold out 20 shows in a continent,with even not sell 10c ticket to the member..
    my point is again..no matter the method,lottery ,f5,throw tickets from the tallest building of melbourne with fans try to grab them at the street,he will sold out his shows..
    and again,.,this is 10c pearl jam fans club..NOT eddie vedder..the benefits is for 10c tickets for pj shows and not for eddie
    eddie tix is a plus and its good,memebrs have a shot instead all goes to public sale
    cant complain about something wasnt on your deal as amemebr with the club and they give u this extra and u complain,that didnt score or all 10c memebr cant score..
    and again,no artist will decline the rest of the fans out there only for do shows to fan club memebrs of his band
    we arent even talking about his own fan club..its pj the fan club,not eddies
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    the letters don't stop scalpers manually buying tickets like the rest of us - they stop bots and people trying to run automatic scripts to get tickets.

who runs the bots?.. scalpers..

It was so hard entering those codes in one had 18 letters.. and the m n and r's are hard to tell
    along with 1land I. and when the letters touch u cant tell, stupid system
  • Options
    PB190357PB190357 Perth, Australia Posts: 42
    If anyone is interested I'm still looking to swap my 2nd Perth 2 10C ticket for a Perth 1 ticket or just sell it for what it cost me to any Pearl Jam fan on here.

Are you allowed to sell the 2nd 10C ticket for an event to somebody on here? I'm moving to Oz in January and literally won't know anybody. I'm going to the concert but only need a single ticket.