Comments

• Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    Hawk Jam wrote:
    I hope all the pricks selling tickets on ebay lose money

Report them all .. some people are asking $500 a ticket. :x
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Oh dear me....just reading some of the last few pages - what a complete clusterfark.

Cant believe how many people missed out :nono:
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:
    Oh dear me....just reading some of the last few pages - what a complete clusterfark.

Cant believe how many people missed out :nono:

Yep ... very upsetting that so many true long time fans will be missing out altogether on the EV tour.
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Ticket problems sorted yet ?
  • Options
    JWPearl wrote:

What tickets? The whole tour is sold out.
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Apparently credits card funds were not touched so was thinking if the sale went through but obviously they did get through.
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    E.K wrote:
    JWPearl wrote:

What tickets? The whole tour is sold out.

There are still Perth tickets available
  • Options
    Hi all,

Long time Pearl Jam fan first time poster/user of the forum. Looking for some help with a ticket issue I have.

I have 2x tickets to the Feb 11th gig, section STALLS, row S. I bought tickets for myself and my sister. Now comes the issue. She bought tickets for us to see Ed Kowalczyk (the former lead singer of Live, with only one tour date) which is also on the 11th of February. They were supposed to be suprise Xmas presents for each other...

I was wondering:
    1. if anyone has tickets to either the 12th or 13th Sydney shows and they are willing to do a swap?
    2. if this is something that is possible (a ticket swap without issues), or will it lead to issues at the venue getting in etc?

If anyone is willing to swap please PM me.

cheers guys.
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    There's a Chugg competition that ends in 6 minutes on facebook...part of the prize is a pair of tickets to a 2014 Chugg gig of your choice :).

https://www.facebook.com/chuggentertainment
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Hey guys,

I have 2 tickets spare for the State Theatre show on 11th Feb - looking to swap for 2 tickets to the Opera House show on the 13th Feb.

The State Theatre tickets are great, a couple of rows back on the mezzanine - I sat here last time and the view is perfect.

I've also got 2 spares (7 row back, middle block) for the Perth show on 7th Feb that I'd be happy to swap for Opera House if anyone would prefer that.

PM me if interested.

Cheers,
    Jesse
  • Options
    This person is trying to sell tickets for double the price and they said in the listing that tickets are sold out...you can still buy single tickets on ticketek for this show!

Feel free to send them your thoughts...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 1178017481
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

• Options
    SolsySolsy Posts: 6
    A massive long shot i know, but if anyone has 2 spare tix to SOH i would settle for any seats. 2 reserved toilet seats even!!! (Male toilets though, might be a little awkward in the females). Seriously any tickets, i got locked out with the SOH ticket site crash and really want to attend at this venue :fp:
    The direction of the eye
    So misleading
    The defection of the soul
    Nauseously quick
    I don't question
    Our existence
    I just question
    Our modern needs
  • Options
    There's a real high demand for the Opera House tickets...it's a shame that Ed is only booked there one night! The state theatre is great though too :).

• Options
    mick29mick29 Posts: 37
    The Sydney Opera House was my first pick in the draw, then the State Theatre show and then the Sunday night 2nd show at QPAC.

Having said that, if anyone down the line cannot attend the 2nd show Sunday night at the QPAC or has 2 spare tickets, please let me know.
  • Options
    mgr76mgr76 Posts: 7
    Still no Adelaide show :cry:
    heal the world with duct tape
  • Options
    mgr76 wrote:

Someone emailed Chugg last week and he confirmed that there isn't going to be one ..
  • Options
    Daughter of JeremyDaughter of Jeremy Up here in my tree Posts: 181
    Ok so 4 days post ticket purchase I still get a big stupid grin on my face every time I think about how I'll get to see Ed perform on my b'day!!! Yay for added concerts, but nor so yay for the poor Adeladians
    1998 Brisbane night 2
    2003 Brisbane night 1
    2006 Brisbane night 1
    2009 Brisbane Nov 25
    2014 Brisbane January 19 BDO
    *DISCLAIMER* I suck at typing, sorry for the illegibility of posts
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    mgr76 wrote:

Someone emailed Chugg last week and he confirmed that there isn't going to be one ..

he also said that about perth last time, but perth fans weren't as complacent as we seem to be here and they actually did something about it.

imagine if adelaide never petitioned for PJ in 95, they may never have even known we exist - who knows how future tours would have turned out also... and that was all before the internet took off.

adelaide in 95 and perth in 2011 show that they do listen if you make some noise. I know adelaide has become used to missing out on many big acts over the years - but this is eddie! don't just sit on your hands - sign the petition, post on facebook, twitter etc. email chugg, the local paper - get your family and friends and their friends to do the same. if we don't respond to this they'll assume they made the right choice.
    "Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn." Charles De Mar.
  • Options
    They were always coming here in 95. Eastern creek was the add on from memory.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • Options
    jjd1979jjd1979 Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    Unfortunately due to a family issue I am unable to attend the 13/2 Opera House show.

These are 2x tickets won in the 10c competition. If someone would like to purchase them for face value, I can meet you at the ticket pick up prior to the show as I need to pick them up personally. I'd hate to see them go to waste.

Email me if interested: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:justinjd79@gmail.com">justinjd79@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Thanks, Justin
    Post edited by jjd1979 on
  • Options
    They were always coming here in 95. Eastern creek was the add on from memory.

:o are you kidding - it was all they talked about on the radio for ages (pretty sure the coverage was on safm - they played half decent music back then - the daggy stuff was on kafm around that time!).

there were people collecting signatures in rundle mall - i know i signed! had it been planned it would have been in a much bigger venue than memorial drive.

I don't know anything about eastern creek, but if it was just an add on that happens pretty much every tour - it's happened for this EV tour already in sydney, melbourne and brisbane.

Surely sydney hasn't ever had to petition for anything! :P
    "Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn." Charles De Mar.
  • Options
    I'd say it was jjj back in the day. And adelaide was always on the itinerary. Maybe there were signatures, but they were coming anyway ;)

They were also a bee's dick from coming for VS tour as well but it fell through.
  • Options
    cath65 wrote:
    3 hours over 2 days spent trying to get tickets, left devastated not getting any. Then infuriated to see the dirty parasites on ebay selling them at prices I cant afford. Like others, have worshipped Ed for over 2 decades, lived and breathed his words and music, which have guided me through the best and worst times of my life. Absolutely gutted tonight !!!! At least Im not alone in feeling this way... Cheers clubbers

Pretty much the same story for me. I had tickets in my cart then Ticketmaster site crashed during payment & I lost them. TWICE!! 2013 has been an absolute shit of a year for me and the thought of missing out on seeing Ed just tops it off. Bloody devastated...
    I know it's a long shot and everyone will probably laugh at me but anyone who may have a ticket to one of the Melbourne shows they would like to sell, could you please contact me? I can only hope!
  • Options
    AustoAusto Posts: 8
    jjd1979 wrote:
    Unfortunately due to a family issue I am unable to attend the 13/2 Opera House show.

These are 2x tickets won in the 10c competition. If someone would like to purchase them for face value, I can meet you at the ticket pick up prior to the show as I need to pick them up personally. I'd hate to see them go to waste.

Email me if interested: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:justinjd79@gmail.com">justinjd79@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Thanks, Justin

email sent!!!
  • Options
    mgr76mgr76 Posts: 7
    i have signed a petition to get ED to come to adelaide already and was planning to e-mail radio stations etc any other suggestions. I thinks it sucks that we've been left off, even Neil Young came (who was fricken awesome), Leonard Cohen and the Rolling Stones.
    come on ED I'm sure we can organise a decent bottle of red for you this time, plus a case of pale ale
    heal the world with duct tape
  • Options
    mgr76 wrote:
    i have signed a petition to get ED to come to adelaide already and was planning to e-mail radio stations etc any other suggestions. I thinks it sucks that we've been left off, even Neil Young came (who was fricken awesome), Leonard Cohen and the Rolling Stones.
    come on ED I'm sure we can organise a decent bottle of red for you this time, plus a case of pale ale

i've resigned to the fact he's not coming. where would you put an adelaide show in the schedule? he should have fit in on the 10th after perth. but that can't fit now with 3 consecutive nights in sydney. on the 15th he'll probably be at AAMI park with springsteen.

that leaves the 20th or 21st after melbourne but would result in another 3 night stand including a travel day, which won't happen.

and i can't see him backtracking after brisbane, which would be a direct flight home to the states.
  • Options
    I have 2x tickets to the Feb 11th Sydney show, in the stalls row S. I bought tickets for myself and my sister. Now comes the issue. She bought tickets for us to see Ed Kowalczyk (the former lead singer of Live, with only one tour date) which is also on the 11th of February. With the date clash I was wondering if anyone could swap tickets with us for the 12th or 13th dates? I don't mind if your tickets are in the nose bleeds! Just so keen to go to both concerts and would both be so devastated not to be able!

If anyone is willing to swap please PM me.

Merry Christmas!!!
  • Options
    southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 1,016
    Long shot....looking for a spare for Brisbane 1. Lost out on both presale and online ticket sales.

Hoping... :|
    rustedsigns
  • Options
    Ticket prices on ebay are still sky-high :(.

When Eddie toured here in 2011, did anybody miss out on tickets in the general sale but end up buying a ticket from someone else through the ten club or online?

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that somebody has a ticket to sell for the 2nd Sydney show, but I'm not sure what the chances are of actually getting a ticket.

• Options
    No CoderNo Coder Brisbane Posts: 1,126
    -Emma- wrote:
    Ticket prices on ebay are still sky-high :(.

When Eddie toured here in 2011, did anybody miss out on tickets in the general sale but end up buying a ticket from someone else through the ten club or online?

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that somebody has a ticket to sell for the 2nd Sydney show, but I'm not sure what the chances are of actually getting a ticket.
    I know for the Brisbane shows in 2011, a few tickets were released on the night or few days before. A friend was at the second show and got tickets for the 3rd show that night.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me

*BEC, Brisbane, March 1995
    *BEC, Brisbane, March 1998
    *BEC, Brisbane, November 2006
    *QSAC, Brisbane November 2009
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane March 10 and 12 2011
    *Big Day Out, Gold Coast, 19 Jan 2014
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane, 22,23 & 25 Feb 2014