Options

Eddie Vedder - Australian Solo Tour - Shows ADDED

Comments

• Options
    been hour and a half plugging away for qpac tix... no dice....

Me too.... :cry:

Don't want to miss out on the Tuesday tix
    Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Mar 14, 1998
    Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Feb 08, 2003
    Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Nov 10, 2006
    QSAC Stadium - Nov 25, 2009
    Eddie Vedder - Mar 10&12&13, 2011
    MEN Arena, Manchester, UK - Jun 20&21, 2012
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    I got my tickets online! One ticket for each night at QPAC...

All of them are in the stalls area:

Saturday: row BB :D

Sunday: row J

Tuesday: row I

How did everyone else go?
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Finally got access to the QPAC website and tried putting tix in my basket and got this...

Internal Server Error
    HTTP Response Code 500

A problem has occurred on our server. Please press the back button on your browser and try again. The webmaster has been alerted of this problem.

Should you receive this error message again, please try again later. Alternatively, you can call the qtix Box Office on 136 246 (9:00 am to 8:30 pm, Monday to Saturday) or visit the following box office outlets during business hours:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • Options
    PP59652 wrote:
    FINALLY! After ~30 minutes on hold I got my single ticket to Brisbane 3! Such a relief after 1.5 hours of nerves and frustration!

What number did you call. I've been refreshing the QPAC website and calling 136 246 for an hour and 45 minutes with absolutely no luck either way. The website is "currently experiencing high demand, and the phone is engaged. I need two tickets to a Brisbane show. I have a feeling that's not going to happen.
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:

You lucky, lucky girl. 3 shows! I imagine you're still doing a happy dance (of course I'm assuming you began doing a happy dance as soon as the booking went through)
  • Options
    so after 1 hour 40 min of trying and 499 dialling attempts I am now on hold......waiting
  • Options
    so after 1 hour 40 min of trying and 499 dialling attempts I am now on hold......waiting

Thank you, you just inspired me to keep trying when I was about to give up.
  • Options
    Just got through on QPAC website... was unable to get two tickets so I got two singles ... both in row I for Tuesday night!

Now to tackle ticketek for a better row for Perth 1 - 5 mins to spare!
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    This reminds me of my hot looking cousin singing the following to me; Im not there! Im not there ! You can knot belong to me when im not there, when im not there. Then she shut her golden lashes eyes and hummed in disbelief

This ticket buying is a bit like that, :fp:
  • Options
    F.BF.B Posts: 20
    QPAC website is working now for all those trying.
  • Options
    DinghyDog wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

You lucky, lucky girl. 3 shows! I imagine you're still doing a happy dance (of course I'm assuming you began doing a happy dance as soon as the booking went through)

Thank you! I am definitely feeling lucky! Plus I've got tickets for Perth and two of the Sydney shows (missed out on the extra state theatre show).

For any of you who are still trying online, the site is very slow and when you have tickets in your cart you can extend the time once by clicking on the link below the timer. Every time I clicked on a link I had to wait quite a while for the page to load. I only had seconds to type in my c.card details before my cart was going to be emptied.
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

• Options
    AAAAANNNNNDDDDD.....

Perth 1 tickets purchased for Row C in less than 5 minutes!

Am I supposed to do some work now?
  • Options
    DinghyDogDinghyDog Posts: 587
    edited December 2013
    I don't now how people are getting tickets. Two and a quarter hours in and neither internet nor phone are letting me through. I wish I lived in Brisbane, I would have lined up at the window overnight, if I had to... if I didn't have kids to look after.
    Post edited by DinghyDog on
  • Options
    got my brissy tix

Sat night - in box section fair way back
    Sun night -10c tix section unknown
    tues - box section inline with stage

some what reliefed. not the best outcome but thatll do me :)
  • Options
    DinghyDog wrote:
    I don't now how people are getting tickets. Two and a quarter hours in and neither internet nor phone are letting me through. I wish I lived in Brisbane, I would have lined up at the window overnight, if I had to... if I didn't have kids to look after.

I hope you can still get tickets, DinghyDog!

• Options
    No CoderNo Coder Brisbane Posts: 1,126
    QPAC is a nightmare!!! I was lucky though. Finally got through on phone after getting half way with online booking only to have page freeze and crash.

The phone operator explained that they have only had problems twice - today and the last EV shows!!! Apparently the rush to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is not as great.

I got a single for Saturday night (last one I was told) for a friend who missed in 10C and grabbed 3 for the Tuesday night show - Absloutely pumped to be going to all 3 - but really feel for those that missed out. I know what its like from previous tours and when the website for tickets is half the problem, its very frustrating.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me

*BEC, Brisbane, March 1995
    *BEC, Brisbane, March 1998
    *BEC, Brisbane, November 2006
    *QSAC, Brisbane November 2009
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane March 10 and 12 2011
    *Big Day Out, Gold Coast, 19 Jan 2014
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane, 22,23 & 25 Feb 2014
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    DinghyDog wrote:

I feel like I'm in a marathon! It's been 3hrs and 10 mins, but I've been on hold for 20mins now, so the finish line is in sight! Now I just hope I get a place.
  • Options
    DinghyDog wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:
    DinghyDog wrote:

I feel like I'm in a marathon! It's been 3hrs and 10 mins, but I've been on hold for 20mins now, so the finish line is in sight! Now I just hope I get a place.

Woohoo! 3hrs and 20 minutes and I finished way back up in the balcony, but I feel like a winner! Now I've got to go walk it off.
  • Options
    heidihiheidihi Posts: 114
    Well I finally got onto QPAC and got an error message.... so now I am having a panic attack as it looks as though I might not get tickets for night 3 in Brisbane. So has everybody been charged if they won the lottery- my credit card shows nothing.
    “The human race has only one really effective weapon and that is laughter.” Mark Twain
  • Options
    loffy81loffy81 Posts: 153
    heidihi wrote:
    Well I finally got onto QPAC and got an error message.... so now I am having a panic attack as it looks as though I might not get tickets for night 3 in Brisbane. So has everybody been charged if they won the lottery- my credit card shows nothing.
    Go to 'my account' , then 'ten club tickets' , then 'my tickets' and you will see if you won the ticket lottery or not :)
  • Options
    No luck with SOH either- site jammed & phone engaged.

Will have 2 Melb tix for sale Wed 19th Feb Dress Row X- seats 55-54 for what it cost me $266 if anyone is interested.

Unless we can do a SOH swap- but not liking my chances there :)
  • Options
    I have a spare 10c ticket to brisbane sunday night if that helps anyone
  • Options
    I have just told QPAC to try to on sell my 2 unwanted tickets for Brisbane Sunday night concert. They should show up on the website (maybe) soonish!
  • Options
    Still tickets to Perth available if people are interested.
  • Options
    ladysengir wrote:
    I have just told QPAC to try to on sell my 2 unwanted tickets for Brisbane Sunday night concert. They should show up on the website (maybe) soonish!

So... this might be good news for everyone! The Vendor (I'm assuming CHUGG) will not allow QPAC to release the tickets that people don't want until the 20th January! As the Brisbane concerts are all sold out now 10C members might want to try to check the website again on the 20th or 21st of January for more tickets.
  • Options
    Timmay wrote:
    Gonna spend the next 30mins or so reporting these fuckers who are selling tickets for double the price on ebay. :nono:

Unfortunately your efforts will most likely be futile, but god-damn I love ya for doing it.

I hate eBay scalpers and hope they choke to death on their own vomit. Too much?
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    doompony wrote:
    It sucks that nz misses out AGAIN but I shan't sulk since I probably couldn't avoid two trips to Auckland in two months. Hell I can't even afford QOTSA.
    Looks like I'm boycotting as well even though the shows are right around my birthday. Obivously, I'd go if he came here. It's unbelievable to me actually! :(
  • Options
    Timmay wrote:
    Gonna spend the next 30mins or so reporting these fuckers who are selling tickets for double the price on ebay. :nono:

Unfortunately your efforts will most likely be futile, but god-damn I love ya for doing it.

i'm more interested in what sort of supercomputer and fibreoptic connections they have to get through the purchases this morning.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • Options
    mwplummwplum Posts: 1,524
    If anyone is looking for SOH tickets. I just got an email from them saying that 2 orders I made were processed (I thought I only bought one pair as site crashed yesterday, and I only got confirmation for one pair)….I just emailed them back saying release the other pair (2 seats in Box U)…anyways they're not back up on their site yet, but keep checking as they may be back up soon. Goodluck!
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • Options
    Timmay wrote:

i'm more interested in what sort of supercomputer and fibreoptic connections they have to get through the purchases this morning.
    im guessing they may of stood inline. in hindsight probably woulda been our best option then dealing with site crashes etc