Options

Eddie Vedder - Australian Solo Tour - Shows ADDED

Comments

• Options
    Ticketek are hopeless - they couldn't organise a root in a brothel!!

Presale link had changed...never heard from them prior to the presale with regards to the accessible seating tickets I scored via the fan club ballot (unfortunately these couldn't be secured online), so fearing I'll miss out all together I had to settle for tickets in Row G.

Customer service rep from Ticketek couldn't even see the accessible seats in Row AA despite me having sat there previously. After getting hand balled to a manager (5 mins on hold) surprise surprise the seats in row AA were now sold...

Fucking hopeless ticketing agency
  • Options
    EmmEmm Posts: 196
    edited December 2013
    -Emma- wrote:
    Emm wrote:
    so who tried the multiple browsers open??

Pulled some tickets up but they were the worst seats in the house ... so going in all guns blazing in the morning ... did having a number of browsers open work? or did it just slow/crash everything??? ... so scared im going to miss out completely now :(

Emm, I used one browser, but then I selected the option to add more tickets, and kept on adding and deleting tickets until I was happy.

not quite sure I understand what you mean Emma ... wouldnt that mean you ended up buying enough tickets for all of us :D:lol:
    Breath, breathe, engulfing .... Consuming, so beautiful ... Life ...
  • Options
    Happy dance, happy dance!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Tix to night 2 Perth through Ten Club thank you very much, tix to night 1 Perth through presale. Happy happy happy!!!! Goin' to see Eddie Vedder....going to see Eddie Vedder.......! Couldn't go last time and was so bummed, so happy we get to go this time! (And it'll be the first time my lovely wonderful husband and I get to go to anything PJ related TOGETHER!!!) What a day!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    Emm wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:
    Emm wrote:

Pulled some tickets up but they were the worst seats in the house ... so going in all guns blazing in the morning ... did having a number of browsers open work? or did it just slow/crash everything??? ... so scared im going to miss out completely now :(

Emm, I used one browser, but then I selected the option to add more tickets, and kept on adding and deleting tickets until I was happy.

not quite sure I understand what you mean Emma ... wouldnt that mean you ended up buying enough tickets for all of us :D:lol:

When you go to the payment page there is an option to "Add more tickets". Click on that, then put the presale link in the same browser window and try and select more tickets. When you get to the payment page you'll see all of the tickets in your cart and you can remove the ones you don't want, then add more if you are still not happy.
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Oooooo Thats tricky! .... So all of those tickets are on "hold" until you buy them or throw them back? ... i sound like such a noob :oops:
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    E.K wrote:
    I scored two 10th row tickets to the Brisbane show on Sunday 23/2 through the pre-sale on the venue's website.

Much better than what 10 club gave me in 2011.

:clap::)

What did 10 Club give you in 2011?

Thanks Natasha
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    -Emma- wrote:
    Emm wrote:

Emm,

try using your mobile if you have an android. We have used the PC at the same time (on numerous occasions) as the phones and the phones always gets them quicker.

Cheers Natasha
  • Options
    a man we will soon forgeta man we will soon forget Brisbane Australia Posts: 35
    E.K wrote:
    I scored two 10th row tickets to the Brisbane show on Sunday 23/2 through the pre-sale on the venue's website.

How did you get tickets? I have searched all over the qpac website. I got tickets to night 1 through tenclub but need night 2 aswell.
    Thanks.
    Another man moved by sleight of hand.
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    Emm wrote:

Emm,

try using your mobile if you have an android. We have used the PC at the same time (on numerous occasions) as the phones and the phones always gets them quicker.

Cheers Natasha

Thank you Natasha .... will have the phone on standby to :)
  • Options
    E.K wrote:

How did you get tickets? I have searched all over the qpac website. I got tickets to night 1 through tenclub but need night 2 aswell.
    Thanks.

There was an email sent by QPAC sent just after 12 for the Brisbane tickets... you can only access the tickets by clicking the link in the email.
    Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Mar 14, 1998
    Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Feb 08, 2003
    Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Nov 10, 2006
    QSAC Stadium - Nov 25, 2009
    Eddie Vedder - Mar 10&12&13, 2011
    MEN Arena, Manchester, UK - Jun 20&21, 2012
  • Options
    PB190357PB190357 Perth, Australia Posts: 42
    I got Row D for Perth 1. 15 rows back but at least I'll be there. Although last time I saw Eddie I was in Row 3.
  • Options
    PB190357 wrote:
    I got Row D for Perth 1. 15 rows back but at least I'll be there. Although last time I saw Eddie I was in Row 3.

I got some in Row D and Row E for friends, but best I could get is Row G... fan club ballot allocation hadn't come through despite being successful in the ballot, so was worried I'll end up with nothing.

Last tour I was in Row AA ;)
  • Options
    Emm wrote:
    Oooooo Thats tricky! .... So all of those tickets are on "hold" until you buy them or throw them back? ... i sound like such a noob :oops:

Yep, but they only stay in your cart for so long, so you can't muck around for long, otherwise they can be bought by somebody else.
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

• Options
    PB190357PB190357 Perth, Australia Posts: 42
    sideshow77 wrote:
    PB190357 wrote:

I got some in Row D and Row E for friends, but best I could get is Row G... fan club ballot allocation hadn't come through despite being successful in the ballot, so was worried I'll end up with nothing.

Last tour I was in Row AA ;)
    I got confirmation email for Perth 2 but no money has been taken which is strange.
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    Emm wrote:

Yep, but they only stay in your cart for so long, so you can't muck around for long, otherwise they can be bought by somebody else.

Gotch-ya! ;)
  • Options
    I got confirmation email for Perth 2 but no money has been taken which is strange.

When I spoke with someone from Ticketek they didn't even know a fan club presale existed :( I have feeling the fan club tickets are going to be average again... {sigh}
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,701
    E.K wrote:

What did 10 Club give you in 2011?

Thanks Natasha

10 club gave me 13th row for Brisbane in 2011 and upstairs nearly at the back for Newcastle 2011.
  • Options
    I left it in my girlfriends hands as i was at work, after many attempts she told me it(pre-sale) wasn't on today , i checked my phone and got the box phone office number, and alas we have tickets in the balcony for brisbane #2 so i am stoked, seems like those links weren't working earlier??, I had go when i got home just for fun, and it seemed to go straight to the page, anyway i have tickets to both Brisbane shows so :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    jarkkonieminenjarkkonieminen Melbourne, Australia Posts: 126
    Promoter just added 3rd shows to Sydney (12/2) & Melbourne (19/2)

On sale 10 am Weds
    Pearl Jam
    1995: Melbourne #3
    1998: Melbourne 1,2 & 3
    2003: Sydney #1, Adelaide, Melbourne 1, 2 & 3
    2006: Melbourne #1
    2009: Melbourne
    2012: Missoula
    2013: Charlotte, Phoenix
    2014: Melbourne, Cincinnati, Memphis, Denver
    2016: Hampton, Columbia
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2
    EV
    2011: Brisbane #2
    2014: Melbourne 2 & 3
  • Options

On sale 10 am Weds

MUSIC TO MY EARS!!!! .... there is still hope to get that ticket! Woot!!!
  • Options
    RaidenRaiden Posts: 137
    And still no Adelaide show. WTF!!!
  • Options
    10C for Melbourne 1, Row M Orchestra through Ticketmaster pre-sale for Melbourne 2.

Hey Hey Krusty. Row M Orchestra here for Melbourne two as well. I am buzzing.
  • Options
    Raiden wrote:

:cry:
    wah
  • Options
    Raiden wrote:

I'm confused, what did little ol Adelaide do? :?:
    1995 • 2006 • 2009 • Adelaide
    2007 • Wembley - London
    2009 • Melbourne
    2010 • Madison Square Garden
  • Options
    Raiden wrote:

I'm confused, what did little ol Adelaide do? :?:

Maybe Ed heard about the sharks you guys breed over there ;)
  • Options
    :cry:[/quote]

I'm confused, what did little ol Adelaide do? :?:[/quote]

Maybe Ed heard about the sharks you guys breed over there ;)[/quote]

But don't you understand, the Adelaide stop is where he stays on land and drinks every friggin wine available to man kind in the barossa valley etc. Eddie I'm sure we could tee up a vineyard or three for you :corn:
    Please don't make us cry :cry:
    2007 • Wembley - London
    2009 • Melbourne
  • Options
    JK109224JK109224 Posts: 582
    No Adelaide. Cheers Ed.
    Come to send, not condescend...
  • Options

On sale 10 am Weds

Where did you hear about this? I had a look online but couldn't find anything.

Which venue is the extra Sydney show at?

• Options
    -Emma- wrote:

On sale 10 am Weds

Where did you hear about this? I had a look online buy couldn't find anything.

Which venue is the extra Sydney show at?

Facebook account and extra Sydney show is State Theatre on 12 Feb
    2007 • Wembley - London
    2009 • Melbourne
  • Options

On sale 10 am Weds

:thumbup:

From Twitter:

Chugg Entertainment ‏
    Additional #eddievedder shows added for @StateTheatreAU on 12 Feb and @PalaisTheatre on 19 Feb! All shows on sale at 10am local tomorrow!